Street of Rage 4

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mortanios said:

There is anyway to do a clean pause screen in the game without the option to take some pictures?

the pause screen appears to have some built in blurriness that unfortunately I'm not sure how to remove and there is no way to modify the text so that it is invisible (from what I can see anyway). That's just from what I found out, anyone please feel free to correct me if there is a way to clear the pause menu.

That being said, this is the closest I could get to a clear  screenshot on Pause:

Overwrite the following textures in SOR4Explorer  (gui -> menus -> misc) with the attached

misc.zip

Then in game, you must be on Options-> Video-> select Luminosity, you will get something like:

20211025100602_1.thumb.jpg.c96d959cc6225629620528e4f1a707e2.jpg

That's unfortunately as close to a clear pause menu as I can get, if anyone else knows of a better way, please share.

EDIT:

added on to misc zip file to clear up the arrow and select box so hopefully that's a bit clearer:

20211025111018_1.thumb.jpg.507cde1ba17fffa94f8db2f34e4d08f2.jpg

Edited by littlewolf
15 hours ago, mortanios said:

There is anyway to do a clean pause screen in the game without the option to take some pictures?

Also alternatively, if you have NVIDIA experience on your machine, record your game session using alt F9 and press alt F9 again when done recording.

You will find your recorded video in  C:\Users\<YourUserName>\Videos\Streets of Rage 4.

Open your video and watch the playback, pause the video and take your screenshots.

I only thought of this afterwards, but there you go, an easier  way to take clean screenshots.

EDIT: For my example, I recorded a video, watched it, paused, hit print screen button on keyboard.

Opened GIMP and select Create -> From Clipboard

image.png.c47715616288a1e226f8ea31dd703c54.png

and  result:

SOR4videoscreenshot.thumb.png.1960b92bab841750675f12b5399b4056.png

Edited by littlewolf
7 hours ago, littlewolf said:

the pause screen appears to have some built in blurriness that unfortunately I'm not sure how to remove and there is no way to modify the text so that it is invisible (from what I can see anyway). That's just from what I found out, anyone please feel free to correct me if there is a way to clear the pause menu.

That being said, this is the closest I could get to a clear  screenshot on Pause:

Overwrite the following textures in SOR4Explorer  (gui -> menus -> misc) with the attached

misc.zip 33.92 kB · 2 downloads

Then in game, you must be on Options-> Video-> select Luminosity, you will get something like:

That's unfortunately as close to a clear pause menu as I can get, if anyone else knows of a better way, please share.

EDIT:

added on to misc zip file to clear up the arrow and select box so hopefully that's a bit clearer:

Hey mate, thx a lot for this! Any workaround for the obligatory CRT filter in Survival?

11 hours ago, littlewolf said:

misc.zip 33.92 kB · 3 downloads

EDIT:

Nice!!!! Thanks!!!

14 hours ago, littlewolf said:

not that I'm aware of no, your best bet is to just go into Options->Video->Advanced Options -> turn Post Effects OFF. That's all I could find on that subject.

thx buddy! unfortunately you can only switch between retro filter and retro + crt filter in survival retro stages, just saw that. you rock o/

4 hours ago, chilidoge said:

Hi everyone, can someone clarify the state of mods for this game before I begin diving into the previous uploads?  To clarify, are the mods up to date with the new content and frames from the game's dlc/updates from earlier this year?  Thanks!

All the mods are working good with dlcs.

Those 2, the swimsuit and the jacketless one are cool ideas, they can even work on a more SFW  enviroment, im also working on a Mod currently, is a topless one but as soon as i finish this one i ll try to work on both.

I ve noticed a lot of posts showing previews of great mods, but not sharing the actual mods :( , so i ll at least gonna share the few sprites I've finished

Feel free to let me know what you think :)

Blaze WIP.rar

16 hours ago, sparda10 said:

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but this is the only SOR4 forum I found on loverslab.

Is there a mod with SOR4 Blaze without her jacket but still using her top clothes? something like this picture

1354417459_LED3.thumb.png.6e3484c72d705b4fb4205c963c620a5b.png

Not that i know, i never see mod like the picture.

Edited by mortanios
On 11/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, Unfallen said:

Those 2, the swimsuit and the jacketless one are cool ideas, they can even work on a more SFW  enviroment, im also working on a Mod currently, is a topless one but as soon as i finish this one i ll try to work on both.

I ve noticed a lot of posts showing previews of great mods, but not sharing the actual mods :( , so i ll at least gonna share the few sprites I've finished

Blaze WIP.rar 15.41 MB · 12 downloads

Man good luck ,so sexy. Man, you dont wanna do default Blaze jacketless or default Blaze with big breasts(no nude)????

Edited by edowadaer
On 11/20/2021 at 11:10 AM, Unfallen said:

Blaze WIP.rar 15.41 MB · 29 downloads

it's a great mod! keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing your future mods :D

17 hours ago, edowadaer said:

I would like to, but I don’t have modding skills, and I’m not friendly with the computer either. If I could do it the way I want and give it away for free

If you can draw, the "mod" part is trivial.  It's the art that's hard.