Street of Rage 4

3 hours ago, thedoomslayer said:

uhm hello , i think she is better bottomless than completly nudeĀ 

That's just preference then. There is a mod from LittleWolf called "Where My Pantsu" edition. Just removes her panties.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:58 AM, thedoomslayer said:

uhm hello , i think she is better bottomless than completly nudeĀ 

Ā 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:23 AM, PhoofyMan said:

That's just preference then. There is a mod from LittleWolf called "Where My Pantsu" edition. Just removes her panties.

I think thedoomslayer is talking about Estel.

1. If SEGA decides a unilateral policy, you're going to wish this was a capcom title.

Ā 

2. The forum has pretty clear rules about paid/pirate and even if english isn't your first language, they're still crystal clear. There is also no moral high ground in repurposing someone else's work you actually had nothing to do with. Surprise twist; the asshole of the story is you.Ā  No one owes you anything.

Edited by 27X
3 hours ago, MajesticMoomin said:

Are there any Ms. Y nude mods yet?Ā 

Also to those talking about the free cherry nude mod, there definitely was one on this thread but going through every page trying to find it yesterday I couldn't. My only guess was someone uploaded a paid mod and the post got taken down as I 100% had it on my old (and dead) pc.

There is one, and it's free. I can share it if you'd like. I remember it being difficult to find.

On that note, maybe if anyone does feel like I've been releasing some good work so far, and you feel like I deserve a decent cup of coffee once or twice a month (or several times a month :P ) , please feel free to do so:
https://www.patreon.com/littlewolfmods

Ā 

Just keep in mind that this does not mean I will start pay walling mods...in fact, nothing has changed, I will still release what I'm working on for free as always on both loverslab and nexusmods. This is only if you want to send a little something my way as donation. I will literally use this money to keep my coffee supplies stocked up as I work on mods over weekends and after office hours.

Ā 

Thanks everyone for your continued support and encouragement!

Edited by littlewolf

Blaze A walk animation done

Ā 

Going to continue with Blaze B and C walk animation next. As you can see I'm basically doing the animation in stages so that I will have three different flavors done at the same time towards the end. It also makes the work load seem smaller...even though I know at the back of my mind there's really 520 more frames to go, working in smaller chunks motivates to a T, so I hope to keep up the momentum in this way.

Edited by littlewolf

Just repeat this process another 113 times (depends on face mod you use) and you'll have it in the bag. You'll notice there might be something like 86 frames you can skip, like the one where blaze get's hit (blaze_0293 to blaze_0311) that you won't need to do any face replacement, so there is a lot less to edit if you look at some of the frames where Blaze face is exactly the same or the face is not visible.

Edited by littlewolf
1 hour ago, littlewolf said:

Ā 

Just repeat this process another 113 times (depends on face mod you use) and you'll have it in the bag. You'll notice there might be something like 86 frames you can skip, like the one where blaze get's hit (blaze_0293 to blaze_0311) that you won't need to do any face replacement, so there is a lot less to edit if you look at some of the frames where Blaze face is exactly the same or the face is not visible.

I admire your level of dedication.

17 hours ago, mortanios said:

Is there any camera mod for SOR4?

Just putting the suggestion out there, but have you tried using Nvidia GeForce Experience to simply record the gameplay? use ALT+F9 to record your gaming session (press ALT+F9 again to stop and save recording). Recordings automatically get saved to your user name's video folder "C:\Users\[My username]\Videos".

You can then open this recording in any free Video Editor that supports video zooming, like VSDC Free Video Editor to zoom in and take some screenshots. It's not exactly a straight forward solution but if you are willing to spend some time playing around with video editors to get the desired effect, it could be a viable solution.

Edited by littlewolf

monalisa001.png.80c4dc373d6348399cd05be25bf7aad1.pngDecided to tackle one more for this game. I won't be doing anything fully nude, but I will make her functionally nude eventually. For now, just topless.

2 hours ago, thedoomslayer said:

bottomless one is betterĀ 

Alright, look. That's just a preference, not an opinion. Just say "I prefer bottomless", rather than trying to claim that one is superior to another.