8 hours ago, slaveonline21 said:

I get a CTD when opening the clan tab. Is there something I can do to fix this? (version 1.4.2.1009 - e1.4.2)

Log: 

Reveal hidden contents

[12:12:41.0578985] Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteOpenClan
Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.Map.MapNavigationVM
Argument count: 0
Inner message: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source 

Start a new game, sounds like your save is corrupt.

On 7/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, Celedhring said:

One is an animated scene for prostitution. The other is for slavery (and some rape events,  I think) 

How do you actually get them to play? When I visit a brothel I just got a black screen and some sound.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:51 AM, BadListener said:

Which version are you using and does the log file found in the modulelogs have "Failed to load LocationComplex Brothel Statue" ?

Version 1.4.2 for beta has better support and was tested properly.

I am using version 1.4.1 and I have this message, is there a way to fix this ? I can't go to the 1.4.2 many of the mods I'm using are not updated sadly, great mod btw !

Edit : The nexus mod one works without any issues and even when I play with the load order it doesn't change anything I tried putting it in the top, bottom and in the middle it does the same

On 7/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Celedhring said:

One is an animated scene for prostitution. The other is for slavery (and some rape events,  I think) 

Hold the phone! There are sex scenes? When did that happen? I don't remember modding tools for animations being added.

2 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

Am I the only one crashing on manage brothel?

When you click “confirm” it will crash.

1.43 news update

Nope, happens to me too.

- Reasons

Source: mscorlib

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

- Inner exception

Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

- Callstacks

Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line.

Inner exception callstack:
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.PartyVM.ExecuteDone()
Outer exception callstack:
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at TaleWorlds.Library.Common.InvokeWithLog(MethodInfo methodInfo, Object obj, Object[] args)
   at DMD?53051574::ExecuteCommand_Patch0>(ViewModel this, String commandName, Object[] parameters)
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Data.GauntletView.OnCommand(String command, Object[] args)
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.Widget.EventFired(String eventName, Object[] args)
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.ButtonWidget.HandleClick()
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.ButtonWidget.OnMouseReleased()
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.EventManager.MouseUp()
   at TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.UIContext.UpdateInput(InputType handleInputs)
   at TaleWorlds.Engine.Screens.ScreenManager.Update()
   at DMD?29049105::Tick_Patch1>(Single dt)

hello @BadListener thanks for the great mod, i just wanted to ask you if you can add a join kingdom flag please? because it will be awesome if someone made me their slave and force me to join their kingdom as a horny battle slave ?because the ChangeClan flag crashed the game when i join the captor's kingdom and press the kingdom tab 

8 hours ago, Meiton_88 said:

hello @BadListener thanks for the great mod, i just wanted to ask you if you can add a join kingdom flag please? because it will be awesome if someone made me their slave and force me to join their kingdom as a horny battle slave ?because the ChangeClan flag crashed the game when i join the captor's kingdom and press the kingdom tab 

sure, will investigate the crash

14 hours ago, BadListener said:

More information is needed, Game Version, Module Log?

game version 1.4.3  pardon my ignorance but do you want the log inside CE module logs or the one inside the program data ?

Edit : there was an error at the bottom left screen that says "using wrong category for the event of CE_captivity_castle_taken_prisoner_sexual"

5 hours ago, Meiton_88 said:

game version 1.4.3  pardon my ignorance but do you want the log inside CE module logs or the one inside the program data ?

Edit : there was an error at the bottom left screen that says "using wrong category for the event of CE_captivity_castle_taken_prisoner_sexual"

thank you, will investigate.

5 hours ago, Meiton_88 said:

Sounds you like you got a corrupt game/events, Please make sure you uninstall previous versions fully before installing.