Starting modding skyrim with +18 content need help

Hello everyone.I want to mod skyrim legendery edition with sexlab mods so ı am asking for help.İn what order do ı have to mod the game.What are essential things that ı need to download.I did try this in 2 years ago and couldnt succeed so ı am going to ask help from you guys/girls.

20 minutes ago, Exodusium075 said:

Hello everyone.I want to mod skyrim legendery edition with sexlab mods so ı am asking for help.İn what order do ı have to mod the game.What are essential things that ı need to download.I did try this in 2 years ago and couldnt succeed so ı am going to ask help from you guys/girls.

I don't like to reinvent the wheel so I recommend that you look at this:

The first post teaches about modding Skyrim in general. Before you blow that off there are a lot of tips in there that will help with memory, which you will need, so look through that first.

Then, the second post is about exactly what you asked.

Good luck and happy hunting!

I don't know if your rig can handle all im going to list so I'll try to go in order of importance(IMO)

• Spoiler

• SkyUI (You gotta. why? Cuz you gotta.)
    • FNIS or Nemesis if you're not into bestiality or don' care about animal animations
    • Patch/fixes/tweak mods
    • Dynamic animation replacer
    • UFO/AFT/EFF, for greatest to least imo
    • Bodyslide/Outfit studio
    • Body of Choice, so far 3BBB and BHUNP seem to be on the rise.
    • Sexlab
      • Its addons, there is a fuck ton so im not listing them, imo mandatory ones would be SLEN(Eager NPCs), Arousal, SL animations loader, and Defeat after that go nuts.
    • Sex Animations
    • An assortment of slutty armors and replacers
    • An assortment of bad ass weapons
    • ENB
    • Bijin NPCs(There should be a body patch for 3bbb/bhunp, dont know for sure)
    • Amorous adventures
    • Devious devices
    • A big home mod for your harem, I recommend Underground bathhouse https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?
    • Combat mod
    • Movement Animations
    • Hud mods
    • Other crap

I probably forgot something but this is generally my process

3 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

What ever happened to OSex? I actually liked that better with Amorous Adventures (for the spanking mainly). I was able to get that and Sexlab to work together sort of...... at one time.

Oh, yeah that mod, iirc it is still around, I personally have never used it as I think it required some tweaking for my tastes at the time and I was too lazy.

They should work together perfectly as I've seen that as the common response when choosing between the two.

Archived