SexLab Skill Loss (Huan's Edition of Defeat Skill Loss)

View File

SexLab Skill Loss (Huan's Edition of Defeat Skill Loss)

Original mod:

Change:

Add non-victim skill loss option. Now if the mod is enabled in MCM, you'll lose skills by default unless you checked the "Only Victim Loss" option.

Call it SexLab Skill Loss. (Did not change the mod name in the MCM or the esp name, so you should uninstall the old edition)

Remove the unmentioned ConsoleUtil Dependence. (The mod was supposed to print promt in console, if you didn't install ConsoleUtil then you won't see them. In this edition you can still see them no matter installed or not.

Improve the code. Rearrange the MCM.

Future Features:

NPC support, gender options, and skill gain (The oppsite of skill loss). 

Why did I think "NPC support" feature is not practical.

Spoiler

if we add NPC support, suppose there are multiple members in a sex scene, which one should we choose to lose skills?

I think they are equally "guilty" to be punished by "God of not having sex"...

Another problem is , it is hard to be noticed by the player that an NPC loses his skills other than a message notification. And it is also hard to help NPCs to gain their skills back

So I think "NPC support" feature is not practical

License:  

GPL 3.0

Financial support:

https://www.patreon.com/modderHuan

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab framework
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Thelargir said:

Nice mod! Could you make it so that you also lose some of your known spells? 

I have thought about that. If you want to be a patron of mine, I can do it for you as soon as possible. It's completely okay if you don't want to do it. I may make the feature when I'm available and have some extra efforts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Again, i am very disappointed that the skill loss in defeat is managed by blackout. If this is the only technical way, then there must be some changes to the blackout.

1. no time loss

defeat takes 6 hours away. this should be handled in script down to 0.1

2. no far away transport

means to the entrance of the dungeon, in or out side, but not at the opposite part of the map.

3. the teleport is bugged. creatures also use it, the enemy faction check doesnt work. Sometimes you fall from the air and die.

Also, loosing a perk point because of one lost skill level is crazy. you need 10-20 and more skill level to get one perk point.

Solution : Dont try this mod !

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Dont try this mod !

It's better if you said "Try this mod when the author improved the mod"

You know that if you pointed out some problems, the author could notice and fix them, right? Then why would you discourage the mod author?

Actually you pointed out something that I didn't notice. However, because of your unrespectful words, I am not going to improve the mod very soon.

49 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

It's better if you said "Try this mod when the author improved the mod"

You know that if you pointed out some problems, the author could notice and fix them, right? Then why would you discourage the mod author?

Actually you pointed out something that I didn't notice. However, because of your unrespectful words, I am not going to improve the mod very soon.

This does not come from your mod, but from the original one.  what i  was always looking for was a punishment for being raped in defeat in form of lost gold. in defeat all you loose go to the inventory of the reaper, and you will get it back after killed him, so nothing lost. but really loose gold like 10x level per reaper would be something. especially for those who play with prodtitution, those rapes must be earned back then.

so i thought, well that lost skill mod does this in a way, that you may spend the money for a trainer lesson to get the skill back. but if a lvl 90+ skill would be lost it is damn hard to get it back , and loosing a perk point is - crazy.

Hello,

would it be possible to set skill exp loss and than, eventually, skill level? That would nicely run around that problem of losing a 99th lvl skill point of...restoration for example.

Overall nice little mod, that makes Solutions, Confabulation and RP/G much more interesting.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

@huanrenfeng

Hey thanks for working on this.

I have been working on the mod and created a customized version which I may release at some point if cool. It has stripped functionality:

- Gain skill on sex end (NON VICTIM ONLY).

- Lose skill from orgasm (VICTIM ONLY).

- Other skill loss options are LOSS ONLY.

- Updated notifications.

- Removed some MCM options.

This is mainly to work with Seperate Orgasms and succubus style gameplay. Maybe I could release as "Succubus Skill Loss"? Idea being to make more of a game out SLSO.

I am also working on this mod Punishing Lashes and wasn't sure about permissions from hilaribad, will I be OK releasing this?

EDIT:

Just noticed hilaribad licensed GPL 3.0. Thanks - I'll go ahead and include the license + credits with my stuff.

6 hours ago, RMCW said:

@huanrenfeng

Hey thanks for working on this.

I have been working on the mod and created a customized version which I may release at some point if cool. It has stripped functionality:

- Gain skill on sex end (NON VICTIM ONLY).

- Lose skill from orgasm (VICTIM ONLY).

- Other skill loss options are LOSS ONLY.

- Updated notifications.

- Removed some MCM options.

This is mainly to work with Seperate Orgasms and succubus style gameplay. Maybe I could release as "Succubus Skill Loss"? Idea being to make more of a game out SLSO.

I am also working on this mod Punishing Lashes and wasn't sure about permissions from hilaribad, will I be OK releasing this?

EDIT:

Just noticed hilaribad licensed GPL 3.0. Thanks - I'll go ahead and include the license + credits with my stuff.

Cool. Post the new mod link here so we all could enjoy it.

• 4 months later...