Jump to content
IGNORED

Sugar Baby Sims Realistic ASS and PUSSY ( Lips ) update 04/27


Recommended Posts

Sugar Baby Sims Realistic ASS and PUSSY ( Lips ) update 04/27

View File

Realistic Pussy

 

RECOMMENDED Whicked Whims

 

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE INCLUDED IN THE FOLDER

 

 

  Disclaimer / TOU:  I only ask that you do not claim my work as your own or host them on pay sites/patreon.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet some babes waiting for this gift and of course a daddy.

 

 

:love:  Sims Sugar baby download  :love:

HERE

 

 

:love:  Other CC download :love:

HERE

 

Real Pussy v02

Spoiler

v02

 

08-04-20_20-34-45.png.221a761c75a3a33327b168b1656662ff.png

08-04-20_20-35-34.png.a9285c52333f776a4f12ebfc7783e875.png

08-04-20_20-36-11.png.efb8dd8f3916f46fd17229afc6f20be6.png

08-04-20_20-39-08.png.1cccda18eec0711a3acea283f26d230e.png

08-04-20_20-40-25.png.53c8f715503b3a60d25a6a5e29f5529f.png

692009823_Semttulo-3_fw.png.525c7f536d6ad6d5ec7a16a4661c6722.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Other models  :wacko:  and WEBSITE :classic_wub:

 

 

 

 

 

Buy me a coffee

COFFE_fw.png.74456c1c5b5c46a0e1844adcd2a3e33f.png

 

https://www.patreon.com/sugarbaby_sims

 

Thank you for valuing my time and dedication creating content for you.

pint.png


 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 5:07 AM, Turlaxe said:

he not going to upload them here this just another PAYWALL to trick you going to patreon. just another greedy modder in LL cashing in when ALL MODS should be FREE

by law, he has to make them free after at least two weeks. i hope he knows that.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Is that a Rule from EA? Because I saw many Mods that arn't free XD

that is absolutely a rule straight from EA. those people who restrict their mods behind a paywall are breaking the law. they can do that, but only for up to two weeks before they have to make it free for everyone. i actually have a blog about it on this site.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Reitanna said:

that is absolutely a rule straight from EA. those people who restrict their mods behind a paywall are breaking the law. they can do that, but only for up to two weeks before they have to make it free for everyone. i actually have a blog about it on this site.

Ok, I see. Interesting and one thing EA did right then. Because I think Mods shouldn't be behind Paywalls to begin with.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Darnexx said:

Ok, I see. Interesting and one thing EA did right then. Because I think Mods shouldn't be behind Paywalls to begin with.

me either. the reason for this is because our CC does not belong to us, even if our mesh is 100% original. as soon as it's used in game, it belongs to EA, and ANYONE can modify the CC without the creator's permission, or even credit. when creators say, "don't use my mesh" and "credit me," they are clearly unaware of the guidelines because other creators are not required to do that. you could actually resubmit someone else's CC without modification, and it's technically legal, it's just not nice. anyone who claims their CC is "copyrighted" is wrong. and making people pay for CC without releasing it for free later is breaking the law.

 

funnily enough, i tried reporting certain sites for this, and it appeared that no one did anything about it even though they said, "it's impossible for us to know about every infringing site, but if you see one, report it to us so we can handle it." that's not word for word, but it's the jist. it all pisses me off, i want people who break the law to get consequences.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Reitanna said:

me either. the reason for this is because our CC does not belong to us, even if our mesh is 100% original. as soon as it's used in game, it belongs to EA, and ANYONE can modify the CC without the creator's permission, or even credit. when creators say, "don't use my mesh" and "credit me," they are clearly unaware of the guidelines because other creators are not required to do that. you could actually resubmit someone else's CC without modification, and it's technically legal, it's just not nice. anyone who claims their CC is "copyrighted" is wrong. and making people pay for CC without releasing it for free later is breaking the law.

 

funnily enough, i tried reporting certain sites for this, and it appeared that no one did anything about it even though they said, "it's impossible for us to know about every infringing site, but if you see one, report it to us so we can handle it." that's not word for word, but it's the jist. it all pisses me off, i want people who break the law to get consequences.

True true, claiming others works isn't nice all around the Modding Community, giving Credits isn't to hard.
Nobody makes these Modders to make the Mods, so they are made out of a Hobby and freetime, so make em free!
And as you said, it's made for a Game someone else made, in this Case EA, so they can't claim their own work in a way to make money with it.

I wouldn't be mad if their Mods would be free after two weeks after EA's rules, but no no, some want like $12 so you can get their shit.
There was an AntiPatreon page, really liked it, sadly it's no longer a real thing..

And I don't mind if Modders have the Patreon so People can give them some money as thanks if they want to. That is IF THEY WANT TO, not be foreced to get the Content.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Darnexx said:

True true, claiming others works isn't nice all around the Modding Community, giving Credits isn't to hard.
Nobody makes these Modders to make the Mods, so they are made out of a Hobby and freetime, so make em free!
And as you said, it's made for a Game someone else made, in this Case EA, so they can't claim their own work in a way to make money with it.

I wouldn't be mad if their Mods would be free after two weeks after EA's rules, but no no, some want like $12 so you can get their shit.
There was an AntiPatreon page, really liked it, sadly it's no longer a real thing..

And I don't mind if Modders have the Patreon so People can give them some money as thanks if they want to. That is IF THEY WANT TO, not be foreced to get the Content.

i support NoirandDarkSims and Stormyyy (or however many Ys are in their name) because they make quality content, but they also release their stuff for free eventually. 1$ patrons get early access to some stuff, so there's a little perk. i mean, i don't need to support them to get their stuff, but i dunno, i just feel like they are... pioneers i guess. XD

Link to comment
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...