DDWardrobe - Thalia Outfit (UNP/UUNP/CBBE)

View File
patreon-logo-png-black-5.png
SE VERSION (COMING SOON)

- Description -

A made-from-scratch, lore-unfriendly, modular outfit designed for my character, Thalia. Comes with a top that has 4 texture variations, a skirt, underwear with 5 texture variations, leggings, and a choker. No shoes though, sorry about that, so hopefully you can find a nice pair to go with it!

This mod uses high-poly meshes and uncompressed, 4K textures by default. 2K textures are optional.

- Known Issues -

- Slight clipping in some areas with more exaggerated poses.
- Stretching of the ruffles on the underwear.
- Poses with the arms raised and the top don't look...great.
- Slight texture weirdness on the top in the area under the breast.
- With the UUNP Bodyslide, prominent bust/cleavage can 'cause a "rat's nest" in the mesh which makes the shirt area in between the breasts look clipped or unrealistically suctioned to the breasts. I've tried to smooth this out in Bodyslide as best I can.

This is my first original outfit for Skyrim, so there will likely be some other kinks. This is also my first Bodyslide conversion.

TBQH, the basic UNP version looks the best.

- Requirements -

CBBE or UUNP
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

XP32's XPMSE

- How to Get -

AddItemMenu or search "Thalia" in console for the IDs.

- Credits -

Aranas23, for weighting help.
TESMistel for their OS conversion guide.

Screenshots taken in GomaPeroPero's GomaPeroLand with Rudy 4.3 NLVA.

All the amazing mod creators who have inspired me by making their own outfits and armors for Skyrim.

- Tools Used -

Marvelous Designer
3DSMax
Blender 2.70
Substance Painter
Nifskope
Outfit Studio
Photoshop

- Permissions -

- Do not re-upload the meshes/textures elsewhere or use them in your own mod without my express permission.
- Recolors and retextures are permitted provided that the meshes are not included.

- Links -

Twitter
Flickr
Patreon

Many thanks for this

I was just having a look at the CBBE version but Bodyslide doesn't seem to pick it up. I can see the entries in ShapeData etc but BS isn't reading it (I'm using BD v4.9.1).

I might just be doing something stupid (it's been a long day today) but normally items appear immediately in the batch build section and nothing is showing

2 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks for this

I was just having a look at the CBBE version but Bodyslide doesn't seem to pick it up. I can see the entries in ShapeData etc but BS isn't reading it (I'm using BD v4.9.1).

I might just be doing something stupid (it's been a long day today) but normally items appear immediately in the batch build section and nothing is showing

There's something I probably missed. I'll take a look at it once I finish the SE port.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks for this

I forgot to include the SliderSets for the CBBE version. Should be fixed now!

6 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Very nice, cute outfit, thank you!

(Also bonus points for it being casual wear instead of yet another bikini outfit I find everywhere, I don't need 5000 of those lol)

You're welcome and thanks so much ^_^ I try to be original ahaha.

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I was rather curious why you chose the name Thalia, was it from the Greek Muse or from Märchen & Mythen (or no reason at all) :classic_smile:

I actually can't remember where I got the name from. Either I used a name generator or I Googled "rare female names" - that's my usual process.

Quite nice! I actually have a suggestion/request if you don't mind me asking.

Could a long (maxi or floor-length) skirt be implemented in next? Just asking, no pressure.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, TheDaedricDoll said:

Not for this outfit. Maybe for one in the future.

I see. Understandable, as you are the author after all. 

Good luck on future projects!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for creating a great outfit mod.

I was trying to fiddle around with the colors and transparency, to see what the top would look like in a slightly sheer sky blue. Normally if I do something like that, I just edit the textures for the file. However, I can edit the textures under skyrim/Data/textures/[TheDaedricDoll]/DDWardrobe/ThaliaOutfit without making any changes to what I see in game.

Are those the textures for this mod? If that's the correct location, is there something else I need to do?

Thanks.