Raven Beak Prison SE

View File

Raven Beak Prison SE

This is only a conversion of Raven Beak Prison by Guffel for Skyrim SE

I also have

• Added a mini System of notifications about the value of Bullying
  • Set the option to Resurrect Prisoners every day in case they are Killed

Intimidation and Persuasion System
The intimidation and persuasion system is not based only on the level of bullying. The player's speechcraft level must also be considered. In fact, if the speechcraft level is less than 25, the intimidation and persuasion dynamics will be non-existent even with a bullying level of 99. With a speechcraft value greater than 25 but less than 75, intimidation and persuasion will work with a bullying value of at least 80. With a speechcraft value greater than 75, a bullying value of 30 will suffice.
This also means that the escape mission cannot start with a speechcraft value less than 25.

Problems and Solutions

If you are sure that there are the conditions for which an NPC should approach your character but this does not happen after waiting a few hours, you can reset the Quest by running the following command from Console

setstage RavenBeakPrisonDialougeQuest 60

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Is not present an MCM module.

If you want start quest, increase your bounty ( kill someone or robbing object ) and then open console and type "setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0"

So glad someone finally converted this one.  This was one of my favorite mods in oldrim.  I know in LE there was a compatibility patch to allow POP and RBP to work together.  Any possibility of that being ported?  I like using POP for smaller threshold crimes.  

6 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

No one of the prisoners approach my character(even if naked).

I wonder if I can force it via console just to check if it works.

Has it been at least a day since the quest started?

you can try to combat and lose with prisoners and then wait some hours

On 3/31/2020 at 9:46 AM, SilenSE said:

Has it been at least a day since the quest started?

you can try to combat and lose with prisoners and then wait some hours

I guess "Defeat" is causing troubles. When the fist fight is lost he snuggle struggles my characters and get aggressive again. However some other inmates started approaching me.

I'm double-checking the operation of the mod (I hadn't delved into it much before). Soon I will release a patch that I hope will solve some problems.

I released new version 1.1.0.
I hope to fixed major problems of previous release.

Let me know if there are other problems, Thanks.

8 hours ago, Shane498 said:

in the escape mission do we only distract the guard and then enter the sewers?

Yes. I have tried a few times and I have not had any problems.

1 hour ago, SilenSE said:

Yes. I have tried a few times and I have not had any problems.

no problem either, just asking cause I have played raven beak remastered, and the escape quest was a long dungeon with riddles, so i was wondering if I missed something.

I m looking for the way to set the bounty crime (1000) which launch the Ravenbeak mod. I never kill random citizens so the mod never launch because the guard arrest me long before the 1000 limit (for a bounty around 100-400) and all is erased with the vanilla prison. Ok I know how to make bounty of 1000 for a sample failed pickpocket, but then 100 days in ravenbeak is too long... I would like to modify it to send PC to ravenbeak even if his bounty is for example only 400 (with 40 days sentence of course, not 100). I searched in the CK/Gameplay settings but didn't find.

Someone know where I have to search to :

- modifiy the limit of 1000 to be sent in ravenbeak (250 for example, with 25 days sentence then)

or

- modify the ratio of 1 day sentence for 10 bounty gold ( 1 day sentence for 25 bounty gold for example) : then I could raise globally the crime bounty for all crime to launch the mod even for mild infraction without too long sentences...

( PS: sorry for my poor english. I hope to be understood anyway ;) )

21 hours ago, khor78 said:

I m looking for the way to set the bounty crime (1000) which launch the Ravenbeak mod. I never kill random citizens so the mod never launch because the guard arrest me long before the 1000 limit (for a bounty around 100-400) and all is erased with the vanilla prison. Ok I know how to make bounty of 1000 for a sample failed pickpocket, but then 100 days in ravenbeak is too long... I would like to modify it to send PC to ravenbeak even if his bounty is for example only 400 (with 40 days sentence of course, not 100). I searched in the CK/Gameplay settings but didn't find.

Someone know where I have to search to :

- modifiy the limit of 1000 to be sent in ravenbeak (250 for example, with 25 days sentence then)

or

- modify the ratio of 1 day sentence for 10 bounty gold ( 1 day sentence for 25 bounty gold for example) : then I could raise globally the crime bounty for all crime to launch the mod even for mild infraction without too long sentences...

( PS: sorry for my poor english. I hope to be understood anyway ;) )

Keep in mind that for every piece of ore mined and delivered to a guard you loose one day...

If you think that it's still too much, you can run the event with a smaller bounty.

It took me a while to find it on the Creation Kit, but here it is

CrimeGuard.PNG.29a7ac5f1c91886d1cd8041d5a4a4b6d.PNG

Let me know if you'd like a patch already made for this...

Thanks a lot for your answer and the screenshot.

It required many changes in many lines (not only the line showed) but you guided me where I could search.

I modified the "1000" in this line but many others as the 250/600/1000 scale, changed as 50/100/150 in another branch who deal with negociations without jail.

More risky (and not sure I didn't corrupt my game but it seems work until now, I will have some later ;) ), I modified the 1000 limit crime in each city because the guard continued to send in vanilla prison. Finally I managed to be sent in ravenpeak for a 380 gold crime and for 38 days then I think it's good ;) Thank you very much.

PS : I'm sure I made some mistakes that will perharps corrupt my game later but you helped me because now I know where to check to modify some values. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 3:08 PM, Waveslider1 said:

Is a clean save required in order to update this mod to the new version just released?

It should work properly even without cleaning, but if you have a clean save is better.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm experiencing a bug. After working off my prison sentence and being released, I've continued to receive prompts for my bully level and have continued to be confronted by random npc's(including followers) with the Raven Beak prison dialogue options. 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:47 PM, SilenSE said:

Is not present an MCM module.

If you want start quest, increase your bounty ( kill someone or robbing object ) and then open console and type "setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0"

Hi, thx for the conversion

got some questions, is that the above way the only way to start the quest (By console)?

Because when I got arrested above 1000 bounty it still triggers the vanilla prison.

Hello there. I'm glad that someone is working on the SE version of the mod. Could you make it work with Simple Slavery SE? The LE version was working with Simple Slavery out of box but your conversion by some reaseon doesn't get detected in the Simple Slavery SE MCM. Maybe you could do something about it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 6:14 PM, Chosen_One said:

Hello there. I'm glad that someone is working on the SE version of the mod. Could you make it work with Simple Slavery SE? The LE version was working with Simple Slavery out of box but your conversion by some reaseon doesn't get detected in the Simple Slavery SE MCM. Maybe you could do something about it?

This pls