[ASK] 4P animation and Breast Milking

GECK.O

I found two images that makes me exciting.......

up003101.png

up003100.png

4P gangbang. I never saw that in my game so far. People just surround me when I get raped, then triggered rape in turn one by one, not 3P nor 4P animation like the screenshot above.

Milking, I also never saw that too. I manage to get the squirting effect from 3dorgasm. Does milking effect required special *.esp or just triggered automatically after giving birth?

Milking, I also never saw that too. I manage to get the squirting effect from 3dorgasm. Does milking effect required special *.esp or just triggered automatically after giving birth?

Well...actually,I was able to modify those splash nifs from 3dorgasm before.

I made that particle emitter move from pelvis to boobs,also work with bbb animations.Just changed some values in those nif files.

But it was not accurately aligned to the nipple,it may caused by the limitation of skeleton.

About 2 years ago posted it here in LoversLab,link to shy-uploader and megauploader....but the two website were both down.

If you want that test object I made before,maybe I can re-up it after a few days.

Edit:

About your question,3dorgasm needs special*.esp to work.I remember that it named lovers3dorgasm.esp or something.

Milking,

I also never saw that too. I manage to get the squirting effect from

3dorgasm. Does milking effect required special *.esp or just triggered

automatically after giving birth?

Well...actually,I was able to modify those splash nifs from 3dorgasm before.

I

made that particle emitter move from pelvis to boobs,also work with bbb

animations.Just changed some values in those nif files.

But it was not accurately aligned to the nipple,it may caused by the limitation of skeleton.

About 2 years ago posted it here in LoversLab,link to shy-uploader and megauploader....but the two website were both down.

If you want that test object I made before,maybe I can re-up it after a few days.

Edit:

About your question,3dorgasm needs special*.esp to work.I remember that it named lovers3dorgasm.esp or something.

I'm interesting to test it.

In what condition/rule the lactation will occur?

Talk about precise animation, since there are a lot of breast type, shape and size. It will never perfect. Rather than a pointing/squirting shot kind of lactation (like the screenshot above), how about a dropping water animation effect? Do you know raining or wet effect in many games? Like The Sims 3 and some wet mod for Skyrim? The water is dropping from the body after get out from the water. It doesn't required a precise location, as long as the water drop, it will create a simple illusion of wet. So does the lactation, by creating a drop milk effect at the breast. No need a precise location, but the illusion will create a simple lactation effect.

Can you also make man ejaculation effect too? I think many people want it so much too. :heart:

That is amazing! It's a pose right?

I like this one:

up001125.jpg

LoversPK definitely need the 3P 4P rape feature. This will be fun.

The Zombies are a pose mod: CTAddPose_2ch_(Hentai).esp

Not animated. There exists a animated Zombie pose mod, but don't remember the name.

Also nice pose mods:CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp and CTAddPose_gobu.esp

Did you saw the "Beer Server"

up003111   (up.mnty.net)

post-3205-0-03769300-1360780597_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-35549500-1360780628_thumb.jpg

With esp, a Beer Server in "Bravil-LonelySuitorLodge" and "ICMarketDistrict-TheMerchantsInn"

Talk about precise animation, since there are a lot of breast type, shape and size. It will never perfect. Rather than a pointing/squirting shot kind of lactation (like the screenshot above), how about a dropping water animation effect? Do you know raining or wet effect in many games? Like The Sims 3 and some wet mod for Skyrim? The water is dropping from the body after get out from the water. It doesn't required a precise location, as long as the water drop, it will create a simple illusion of wet. So does the lactation, by creating a drop milk effect at the breast. No need a precise location, but the illusion will create a simple lactation effect.

Can you also make man ejaculation effect too? I think many people want it so much too. :heart:

The original 3dorgasm only has particle emitter at the pelvis.

If you install that original 3d effect correctly(esp and mesh) ,

when you play xlovers animations the effect will occur in the third and final step for "defender".

By setting lovers,You can check this out by pressing jump key to switch the animations progress.

What I've done was only opening the splashshort and splashlong nifs from data\mesh\3dcum,and change their values using Nifscope.You'll find something named bip01 pelvis,changing that into "Bip01 L Op3" or "Bip01 R Op3" can move the particle emitter to a breast you wish to place it.

The idea is simply switch the position of the effect,and also do some rotations and translations or it may not look good enough.This is very important,or you would find out the milk spray direction wrong.

The particle emitter was attached to a BBB breast bone on the skeleton,so it worked with BBB.

I am not very familiar with 3d mesh creating and those fluid kind effects,I can only change something we already have. :P

By using the same idea,man ejaculation effect can be done.But I don't expect that it looked perfect.

For the files, I cannot access my oblivion files in a few days,I am not using the computer that has those files.

Maybe on 2/17th I will be able to do it.

I've found a picture of my test version by google,and attached it below.Not very clear,but have a look.

post-4084-0-39258600-1360785217_thumb.jpg

Well, unless you are willing to learn how to animate yourself, there won't be any threesomes or foursomes animations in lovers.  I don't think folks realize how incredibly hard it is to make a single 2 person animation..... :blush:

I''m very amateur on this case.....

But I saw 3P animations in Fallout NV Sexout. May be it can be imported to LoversPK? I also saw the same dog sex animation in LoversPK with those in Sexout.

The original 3dorgasm only has particle emitter at the pelvis.

If you install that original 3d effect correctly(esp and mesh) ,

when you play xlovers animations the effect will occur in the third and final step for "defender".

By setting lovers,You can check this out by pressing jump key to switch the animations progress.

What I've done was only opening the splashshort and splashlong nifs from data\mesh\3dcum,and change their values using Nifscope.You'll find something named bip01 pelvis,changing that into "Bip01 L Op3" or "Bip01 R Op3" can move the particle emitter to a breast you wish to place it.

The idea is simply switch the position of the effect,and also do some rotations and translations or it may not look good enough.This is very important,or you would find out the milk spray direction wrong.

The particle emitter was attached to a BBB breast bone on the skeleton,so it worked with BBB.

I am not very familiar with 3d mesh creating and those fluid kind effects,I can only change something we already have. :P

By using the same idea,man ejaculation effect can be done.But I don't expect that it looked perfect.

For the files, I cannot access my oblivion files in a few days,I am not using the computer that has those files.

Maybe on 2/17th I will be able to do it.

I've found a picture of my test version by google,and attached it below.Not very clear,but have a look.

My nose is bleeding seeing the screenshot.

I don't think it need to be perfect. As long as it exist, it's already very exciting. The BBB support is very surprising, this will be great.

For the male ejaculation effect, it should be double or triple the squirting amount than the female, so it will look good and very visible.

Archived