cover.thumb.png.69b4e7e38051261cdb3ee7c1eb2114b1.png

Ubiquiteer

Description

Ubiquiteer is an adult game developed by DecivilizedSubhuman

Story

Spoiler

"I woke up inside a burning room without any knowledge about my past, no memory and no plans, just confusion inside my head. I cannot recall any detail about me, I know the basic of daily life but I cannot recall where I learned from, I can speak the language but I cannot recall who taught me, I remember everything yet cannot remember anything about myself."

You plays as Alice, a woman who wakes up inside a strange facility, surrounded by a hostile personnel. She also suffered from an amnesia, making her unable to recall any past event that led her to this point. Inside, a facility was damaged due to an unknown explosion, setting it on fire. She must find the way to get past all hostile personnel inside the facility and escape. Fortunately, an unknown caller on the opposite side of the radio seems to know about her, giving her some instruction on how to escape, but before she could make out more about herself, the radio was cut off. Now it's up to her to make it out alive, unveil the mystery of herself and her mission, survive, or perish before the adventure even started...

General Information

Name: Ubiquiteer

Genre: Adult RPG

Rating: Adult 18+

Developer: DecivilizedSubhuman

Technical Information

Requirement:

Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
    Monitor: 1280x720 or better 16:9 display

File Size: 590 MB (version 0.6.0)

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Public Release

0.6.0:

Spoiler

Download: MediaFire

Release Note:

Spoiler

Add
-Added a side story involving Sheldon

Hello, I've added a side story that you can receive from Sheldon, it will contain 1 lewd scene and can be received by talking to Sheldon at his nightclub during day time.

The work on the main storyline is still ongoing, I'll maintain a steady progress to make sure that it doesn't come off as a rush, I will release it as soon as it's completed.

Older Versions

Spoiler

0.5.0:

Spoiler

Release Note:

Spoiler

Add
-Added a side story involving weapon training with a new character.

Change
-New font
-Minor stats change for outfits
-Roaming enemies will only respawn when the player leaves the map instead of on a timer.

Hi, This month I've planned a big update continuing the storyline, but given the scale of what I've planned, it will take sometime for me to complete it. With a big update that will not be completed within this month, I decided to split some of the time to expanding the side story instead, such as the one you'll see in this update. I'll be implementing both the main story and the side story simultaneously, this should allow me to continue releasing updates monthly while at the same time making progress on the big update, I've planned to have the side story updated monthly, and the main story be released in a big update once it's complete.

A side story that was added in this update doesn't have any lewd scene yet, but more contents will be added more later on, you can access this content by visiting the gun shop in the game.

Next month I've planned on releasing more side story, and should the main story be complete early, then I'll release that too, I hope you stay tune for more content, and I hope you enjoy the game.

0.4.0:

Spoiler

Release Note:

Spoiler

Add
 - You can now skip the prologue.
 - Added a "training" scenes.

Change
 - Starting HP changed from 10 to 100, this should make the game easier during the prologue.
 - Item shop (that are not selling anything) will now be locked.
 - It will now take 2 days for the mysterious lady to visit the player instead of 1.
 - Slightly adjusted the opening texts.
 - Increase suspicious package delivery payout from 5 to 10 for each package.

Hello, It's been a while now since I started working on this game, last year I released version 0.1.0 to the public, however, that version was plague with various technical difficulty, slowing down my development process and does not come with some of the systems that I looked forward to adding into the game, plus last year wasn't going too well for me so I didn't have much spare time to work on this game. But then almost a year later I came back and updated the game to a way that's not even close to the original version that was released, I understand that this may cause a confusion among you who expected me to to improve upon the original version but got the game that run differently and play differently instead, I hope this radical engine change doesn't turn you away I hope you'd spare your time checking out this game that I've made, and I hope you like it.

I will attempt to update this game consistently, adding more and more contents as time goes on, and I'd love to hear your feedbacks about the game, please let me know what you think.

0.3.0:

Spoiler

Release Note:

Spoiler

Add
 - The mysterious lady will visit the player after 2 days has passed.
 - Several new playable areas tied to the continuation of the story.
 - One new adult scene tied to the story.

Change
 - Change sleep action from "nap/sleep" to "sleep/sleep until night".
 - The player will be notified when personality or relationships with NPC changed, the effect should also be visible when the player works a part-time job at the motel.
 - Change some of the in game sound effect.

Hello, I noticed a small amount of traffics have downloaded this game, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the game, there's not much content within it right now, but I will continue to add more.

It's been a month since I released the last update, I could not add a new content into this version as much as I'd hope due to time constrains, if you find the amount of content in this update is not as much as you'd hope it'd be, I'd like to apology for it, but I hope that you stick around for the next update.

Also, I would be very grateful to have some feedbacks on the game.

0.2.1:

Spoiler

Download: MediaFire | WorkUpload

Release Note:

Spoiler

Fix:

- Character picture should now display correctly.

0.2.0:

Spoiler

Download: MediaFire | WorkUpload

Release Note:

Spoiler

After released the version 0.1.0 I revisited the game again and I felt that the threat and danger that the game "manufactured" to the players doesn't convey any meaning at all, it is nothing more than an empty threat, I wanted to make players believe that the ingame world that they're playing in are as dangerous as the game convey, the game need a failed condition. So I get to work on the combat system, but after a long development time, I realize that the combat system was not feasible for release, that's why I decide to change the engine from Ren'Py to RPG Maker as it has a combat system and an inventory system built into the engine itself, I've also checked the compatibility of the engine and I find it acceptable to swap in a middle of a development.

The version 0.2.0 will run on RPG Maker MV, it will feature an inventory system and combat system. I've also restructure the story, as I find the previous version reveal too much information to the players, I was afraid that it will becomes too overwhelming and could make the players miss some of the detail, so some part of the story are going to be shortened and reworked, but the concept is still the same.

The game will feature an adult content in this version. Combat will also present in a classic RPG style, allow player to grind and level up at their leisure.

Big thank to myuhinny for giving me a generous feedback about the previous version, unfortunately I will not be implement your suggestion into the game as the Ren'Py branch of the game will be discontinue.

0.1.0:

Spoiler

Download: MediaFire | Workupload

Release Note:

Spoiler

The first version of the game, contain Prologue and a small in-game world, the story and the game world itself is to be expanded in the future release. The 0.1.0 was heavily focused on the game mechanic and back-end of the game, as such, the length of the story of this release are somewhat limited. Nevertheless the foundation mechanic of the game such as inventory system and quest system are implemented.

The game itself has passed the planning phase and now currently in the implementation stage, the story itself has been outlined from start to finished, the only thing left to do now is to implement them in a more detailed manner, I'm confident to say that the you can expect more story expansion in the future release.

If you encounter any bugs, you can report them by replying to this Topic, Thank you.

DecivilizedSubhuman.

Additional In-game Screenshots

Spoiler

Screenshot0.png.0efac18cd5fb77264edb3ad589d32c76.png

Screenshot1.png.def69342d6b715ce17420262311ade8b.png

Screenshot2.png.a7cdc2936869eb7c43005d1a86f6de1d.png

Screenshot3.png.2bf5c43074815e863ed59f12b61768f5.png

Screenshot4.png.a5a565eeabe7cbac5ab56071aca65d10.png

Screenshot5.png.65f2636dcc0307c5cf295063eef428b6.png

Screenshot6.png.0deda22a5bbb915f45c4ac80addc86cc.png

Screenshot7.png.437c1065d7ff321321cbadc0798ec7dc.png

One suggestion that I have is when you are looking at the different tasks in the journal there should be a way to go back out of what you selected without it closing the journal and forcing you to open it again and again and again to read the different tasks.

Instead you should have it to where you can click on one read it go back out and select the next one. You can have another button that can be used to close the journal.

• 5 months later...

Updated the game to version 0.2.0

New engine.

Restructured story.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:19 AM, DecivilizedSubhuman said:

0.2.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Download: MediaFire | WorkUpload

Release Note:

Reveal hidden contents

After released the version 0.1.0 I revisited the game again and I felt that the threat and danger that the game "manufactured" to the players doesn't convey any meaning at all, it is nothing more than an empty threat, I wanted to make players believe that the ingame world that they're playing in are as dangerous as the game convey, the game need a failed condition. So I get to work on the combat system, but after a long development time, I realize that the combat system was not feasible for release, that's why I decide to change the engine from Ren'Py to RPG Maker as it has a combat system and an inventory system built into the engine itself, I've also checked the compatibility of the engine and I find it acceptable to swap in a middle of a development.

The version 0.2.0 will run on RPG Maker MV, it will feature an inventory system and combat system. I've also restructure the story, as I find the previous version reveal too much information to the players, I was afraid that it will becomes too overwhelming and could make the players miss some of the detail, so some part of the story are going to be shortened and reworked, but the concept is still the same.

The game will feature an adult content in this version. Combat will also present in a classic RPG style, allow player to grind and level up at their leisure.

Big thank to myuhinny for giving me a generous feedback about the previous version, unfortunately I will not be implement your suggestion into the game as the Ren'Py branch of the game will be discontinue.

• 1 month later...

Updated the game to version 0.3.0

0.3.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Release Note:

Reveal hidden contents

Add
 - The mysterious lady will visit the player after 2 days has passed.
 - Several new playable areas tied to the continuation of the story.
 - One new adult scene tied to the story.

Change
 - Change sleep action from "nap/sleep" to "sleep/sleep until night".
 - The player will be notified when personality or relationships with NPC changed, the effect should also be visible when the player works a part-time job at the motel.
 - Change some of the in game sound effect.

Hello, I noticed a small amount of traffics have downloaded this game, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the game, there's not much content within it right now, but I will continue to add more.

It's been a month since I released the last update, I could not add a new content into this version as much as I'd hope due to time constrains, if you find the amount of content in this update is not as much as you'd hope it'd be, I'd like to apology for it, but I hope that you stick around for the next update.

Also, I would be very grateful to have some feedbacks on the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Updated the game to version 0.4.0

0.4.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Release Note:

Reveal hidden contents

Add
 - You can now skip the prologue.
 - Added a "training" scenes.

Change
 - Starting HP changed from 10 to 100, this should make the game easier during the prologue.
 - Item shop (that are not selling anything) will now be locked.
 - It will now take 2 days for the mysterious lady to visit the player instead of 1.
 - Slightly adjusted the opening texts.
 - Increase suspicious package delivery payout from 5 to 10 for each package.

Hello, It's been a while now since I started working on this game, last year I released version 0.1.0 to the public, however, that version was plague with various technical difficulty, slowing down my development process and does not come with some of the systems that I looked forward to adding into the game, plus last year wasn't going too well for me so I didn't have much spare time to work on this game. But then almost a year later I came back and updated the game to a way that's not even close to the original version that was released, I understand that this may cause a confusion among you who expected me to to improve upon the original version but got the game that run differently and play differently instead, I hope this radical engine change doesn't turn you away I hope you'd spare your time checking out this game that I've made, and I hope you like it.

I will attempt to update this game consistently, adding more and more contents as time goes on, and I'd love to hear your feedbacks about the game, please let me know what you think.

• 1 month later...

Updated the game to version 0.6.0

0.6.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Release Note:

Reveal hidden contents

Add
-Added a side story involving Sheldon

Hello, I've added a side story that you can receive from Sheldon, it will contain 1 lewd scene and can be received by talking to Sheldon at his nightclub during day time.

The work on the main storyline is still ongoing, I'll maintain a steady progress to make sure that it doesn't come off as a rush, I will release it as soon as it's completed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...