Lovers can't start sex acts-Offender is not ready?

1 hour ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Ah right! I only use proper male and female sitting, but maybe it somehow interferes? From adultplay i mostly use the sleeper sex spell, and that where it always bugs out. Maybe the proper sittint mod interferes because the sleeping is an animation?

Maybe.  Understand that one one animation can work at a time.  If a script fires that triggers an animation, it will do one of two things, it will be ignored if an animation is already playing or it will interrupt the animation (canceling it out) and begin the new animation.  This is not a bug, this is a conflict.  You'll need to find the cause and either fix it or decide which mod you want to keep.

No i am just asking because i dont understand why many mods have the line "if call xLoversCmnIsReady xxxxRef" , because as Fejeena posted, they always have the line "call xLoversMainSafeStart" which has the line "if call xloverspkrcheckstart", and that function already has that line "if call xLoversCmnIsReady xxxxRef".

So the function xloverscmnisready to check if npc can have sex is called twice, once from loversrapers or adultplay (for example), and then again from lovers with pk.esp

So just logically, you should be able to leave that check out, if the actor is ready for sex acts, because its checked for in the end anyway.

But you cant leave it out, because in LoversAdultPlay when i use the sleeper sex spell, the xloverspkrcheckstart of the framework always gave me that message box "offender is not ready for sex acts" until i edited adultplay with a new call to xloverscmnisready just before the call to mainsafestart, and then it worked.

I dont understand why the actors are ready for sex acts only because you use extra calls to the same function.

sorry i am not making any sense, i just assume you know the insides of the functions

The sleeper sex spell from LAPPlus works in my game. No message.

Do you use a sleep Mod ? If the NPC does not use the vanilla sleep,  maybe he use a lying pose.  And like sitting  the sex can not start. ( actor not ready )

Yes the call xLoversMainSafeStart  does all the checks you need, normally you do not need the xLoversCmnIsReady checks.

2 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

So the function xloverscmnisready to check if npc can have sex is called twice, once from loversrapers or adultplay (for example), and then again from lovers with pk.esp

I think you are functioning under a misunderstanding.  Lovers is the framework.  It doesn't do anything.  It just sits there passively waiting to be used by other mods.  Mod use the framework that sits there passively for them.  LPK.esp only fires off if it is told to do so by another mod.  

My suspicion is that as Fejeena has stated something is wrong in your game (load order or conflicting mods) that is causing problems.  My game doesn't have any issues.  

On 1/7/2021 at 2:48 AM, fejeena said:

Do you use a sleep Mod ? If the NPC does not use the vanilla sleep,  maybe he use a lying pose.  And like sitting  the sex can not start. ( actor not ready )

Yes the call xLoversMainSafeStart  does all the checks you need, normally you do not need the xLoversCmnIsReady checks.

Just the see you sleep dll.

Ah no, sorry, for the npcs i dont use any mod. If not the female sitting mod does something to sleeping as well. Ill check it my the computer later.

Yes, thats what i thought when i looked at the code! About the checks. But then it worked without warning message boxes when i added one extra check just before adult play (or is it lovers voice) calls xloversmainsafestart. It is  a big mystery to me the lovers framework. I love it, i must know everything about it!

• 3 months later...