Does someone have NCR CF Sexout?

22 hours ago, dongding said:

What does this mod even do?

It is a mod from before Sexout Tryout (and conflicts with it slightly) that creates a bug quest around NCR Correction Facilty.

It  was made with either compatibility with Sexout, or Sexual Innuendo I think. (Sexual Innuendo = WSEX?).

The mod (Sexout version) would still work, but it is dated and after NCR CF stuff done, the mod has no more content.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wooa... I don't lurk too much in the forum so didn't saw that ppl were asking here. I don't know if posting a deleted/hidden file is against LL TOS since dborg2 PM me instead of providing the link. so if people still want the mod, PM I Shall provide the link, at least until someone confirms that sharing a deleted mod its fine here.

On 8/17/2020 at 4:23 AM, Buckplug said:

Obligatory post asking for the NCRCF download link. Why the hell didn't the author post it here?

Because re-posting of mods without the mod makers permission is against forum rules and it will get your ass banned. 

Thread Closed.