Keep up the good work I like it so far hope sometime soon the pregnancy part works because i thank it would be hilarious seeing all the women walking around with there own symbiote hanging out lol ... unless its already in the mod if so its not working for me ... but 90% sure its not in there yet..?? >.>

I'm glad you like it. :)

Yes, for now it only works on player, and sadly that won't change for some (very long) time. I just hope it works as it should for now, that is going through repro stages, beeing equipped in 'during repro' stage, and not breaking anything.

How exactly this should work is described in my previous post #24, and in details section of the OP (for someone with exceptional skill to understand my ununderstandable explanations)..

ya so far it did that also after the last stage before hibernation it unequipped its self then it still says would you like to try out a alien, before sex beings starts it equips it self and after the sex it unequipped perfectly (also they other parts of what you need to test works awhile)

P.s. Deleted my game got bored and started a new one on very hard and hardcore mode so when I get back up there I will do some more testing for you ...if I survive that long XD

@Bacon

Thank you for testing this mod' date=' it means a lot to me.

I've tested it myself, and it works as it should.

So, if you're up for some more testing, it will take less than 20 minutes, you can do the next sequence:

1. Save your game, so tou can revert to it later (big save from menu, not quick save) (I'll call it refernece save)

2. Deactivate ALL Sexout mods, Sexout itself, SCR, everything

3. Enter game (if it crashes you haven't deactivated all sexout mods) and make another 'big' save (I'll call it clean save)

4. Activate, well it's best to redownload and reinstall, next mods: AR for SCR, SexoutNG2.5.68 and SexoutData1.0.7, SCRData20120721 and SCR20120812, Lust v6.0, and this mod, nothing more

5. Enter game, load from 'clean save', go to 'strange rock' and activate it, and disable hardcoremode so Courier won't die

6. Wait for 28 hours (in game 'T' key), after which you get sick ("bump on clit message")

7. Have sex 3 times (or masturbate with 'Y' key), it will be followed with blur, messages, masturbation, waking up, more msg's, and showing the Symbiote to player, and a few more msg's

8. Wait for 8 hours (in game), then just don't touch anything for 10 sec (RL)

9. Wait for 12h (in game), and after ~10 sec you'll see the "Symbiote entered before repro stage"

10. Wait for 24h (in game), and you'll get naked and get some msg's, and you'll have Symbiote attached to you. You'll have a "Wanna tryout an alien" dialog. If you have sex it will change it's size during sex, but will change back to some size depending on your lust level. After another 24h it will go to 'after repro stage', and everything will be as usual.

This should happen in this exact order. If something goes wrong you'll be able to describe the exact problem, and we'll find out what's wrong.

I followed this and i got stuck at part 6. I never get a bump on clit message. Only the message in the top left corner that im sick and i get the sickness debuff. If i wait and then masterbate i get stuck at the blurr. Took a screenshot of what it looks like in the console when i am at this stuck at blurr stage.

I will try making a new character and see if it works then.

1gg6m0.jpg

The problem below was one i had before i tried the steps you suggested above.

I will describe the problem i had before this problem a bit better. I had it working and got all the messages etc as you describe above but then after a while it wouldent show and if i tried to equip armor it said that it was to stiff and i couldent wear it but there was no symbiote visible and i just got that swap equip -3 msg in the console.

Hope any of this makes any sense to you. Cheers!

EDIT: I tried making a new character and everything works as it should.. for now :D. I will report if i have any other issues along the way with this character.

EDIT2: Aaaand i broke it again. Same issue as before but i think i know a bit more of the situation causing it. I was in combat and it unequipped my weapon and said that it had filled both holes but i was still in controll (no visual symbi at this point) I cant get it to show after this. This is what it looks like in the console.

55km4l.jpg

This text in the console loops on forever. I am using the masochist perk from the lust mod. Maybe this breaks something since as soon as i enter combat and get hit my lust spikes to max?

@Bacon

Good news, it did help me a lot :)

Problem in first screenshot is that symbie thinks you're doing something (combat/talk/swim/sneak) for some reason. I've thrown out stupid isSwiming, it aint workin for player anyway, and split those conditions, so it will be clear which one is true, and making problems. My idea here was to wait until player is out of combat and not doing anything important, and then disable the controls and role those mastys, so it doesen't get killed accidently. Will think about this more..

Problem in second screenshot clearly indicates that I'm a dumbass, and forgot very important sanity check on index value before accesing listitem :blush:

So I've corected this and tested some, it should work now.

Here's new version, it will need a clean save (just without this mod), or you can just load a savegame before activating "Strange rock".

I'll do some more testing, and update OP if everything is ok.

oOK! Made it there

step 5: Made it to the rock and after touching it i was infected with it

Step 6: I wait 28 hrs after the message I feel sick , and I got the bumps message, also I got the quest "Something is wrong with me"(this was new for me also I guess it was put in on the update u made also it does not show yet where to go to get checked. But in my last game I talk to fantastic guy what ever the aka dumb ass and he had the dialog to check it makes me wonder what doctor i have to go to, to check it but also no arrow leading to them or names in the quest log.

Step 7: I hit the Y key 3 time for the masturbate I got the blur and everything did not get stuck in blur,also I got all the messages as well as it show itself (but the down side is I get stuck in the standing finial position after all said and done.. the only way to get out of it is to hit the Y but to masturbate so I don't know if its the mode or my end)

Step 8: i miss read I don't know if something was sub post to happen but I will check it

Step 9: waited 12hrs i was in the repo stage

Step 10: wait 24 hrs I was striped from my clothes and the Symbiote appeared and not able to unequip , after having my little fun with veronica it went through 3 stages after each time of having sex. After waiting another 24 hrs. it went back to repo stage and disappeared , but it was still able to use it after the 24 hrs. but also i thank after another 24 hrs its in hibernation and then it will repeat step 10 after

I hope this helps you out... back to my game!!!

Thank you so much marik00 :)

Everything is working just as it should :)

Well, except that bug in step 7, I'll find out more about that. Quest with other doctors are yet to be made, so Fantastic is just like a placeholder or somethin.

This was of great help to me :)

@Bacon

Good news' date=' it did help me a lot :)

Problem in first screenshot is that symbie thinks you're doing something (combat/talk/swim/sneak) for some reason. I've thrown out stupid isSwiming, it aint workin for player anyway, and split those conditions, so it will be clear which one is true, and making problems. My idea here was to wait until player is out of combat and not doing anything important, and then disable the controls and role those mastys, so it doesen't get killed accidently. Will think about this more..

Problem in second screenshot clearly indicates that I'm a dumbass, and forgot very important sanity check on index value before accesing listitem :blush:

So I've corected this and tested some, it should work now.

Here's new version, it will need a clean save (just without this mod), or you can just load a savegame before activating "Strange rock".

I'll do some more testing, and update OP if everything is ok.

[/quote']

Nice to hear that i was able to help! :) I will try it out soon.

I may have run it to a problem but to let you know when it appears and it say you have some what control of it for some reason you can not hit the Y key for masturbaite .. whe it says you can not control your lust your bosy took over .. I am wondering if that is apart of it or is it conflicting with each other?

I may have run it to a problem but to let you know when it appears and it say you have some what control of it for some reason you can not hit the Y key for masturbaite .. whe it says you can not control your lust your bosy took over .. I am wondering if that is apart of it or is it conflicting with each other?

That is a bug. Thanks, I'll look into it.

Heh I can see real potential for this mod. Lots of fun just for what is available. Something thatmight be fun to see is continued progression of the symbi. The thign taking over the hosts body more and more over time. It woudl be extra awesome if the symbi physically mutated the body over time. like adding tentacles along the hosts spine or something. The changes representing teh symbi spreading through the hosts body.

Heh I can see real potential for this mod. Lots of fun just for what is available. Something thatmight be fun to see is continued progression of the symbi. The thign taking over the hosts body more and more over time. It woudl be extra awesome if the symbi physically mutated the body over time. like adding tentacles along the hosts spine or something. The changes representing teh symbi spreading through the hosts body.

That's a very nice idea' date=' I had something similar in mind, like evolving to one of the big symbiotes, found here. But that won't be anytime soon, as I have very little free time to work on this for now.

Hello it's me again and i have another problem :D I got the bump on clit message and kept playing the game as normal and noticed i wasent sick anymore. I used Y 3 times and these are the messages i get in console, oh and i also get stuck with the constant blurr and nothing happens visually after that.

Here are some screenshots from the console.

2wbul4m.jpg

5dnwhl.jpg

ixgo7o.jpg

You may need to do an update in your scripts to support the latest version of Pregnancy, I have replaced the Fertility & Pregnancy effects with MISC Tokens, so you need to do a GetItemCount rather than IsSpellTarget and the name is slightly different SexoutP3ObjFertilityF or similar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

somehow nothing happens when i activate the glowing rock:dodgy:

i've installed everything the way it should be (i think) but still nothing happens.. i only get the message with ''survival skill'' blabla and those options..

any idea what might've gone wrong?:-/

• 4 weeks later...