Hi RapidWaterOver, nice of you to show interest in this mod, but u got order of things mixed up a bit.

So, when u want to modify and publish someone's mod u should first pm them, and ask for approval. It's ok, I know u didn't mean bad.

Anyway, if u're bored and want to work on your own version of "Alien Symbiote", I encourage you to start a New Mod.

If u want to use "shit" from my mod I give you the permission to do so, just mention me in the creds.

Just please don't go posting your edits here, it's very impractical.

Btw, I do plan to get back to working on all my mods, when I have the time, it can be in a year, or 5, I don't know.

Cheers..

I only posted it because you basically went AWOL with this mod for the longest time, I honestly thought you didn't even post here anymore, and this mod was in sore need of an update to the latest Sexout. There would have been no point in PM'ing as I was sure that I would never be getting a response from someone who at the time didn't seem to even go on this site anymore.

I wouldn't start a new mod, as all this one needed was a few changes to get running again, and I already have another mod that's a peta to keep updated between the different versions. Besides, like I said, you seemed to go AWOL and this isn't my mod, so it felt better to just upload an edit here.

I haven't been using shit from your mod, and never steal content from other modders for any of my mods. Hell I really don't even use content from other modders, even for personal mods; the milker and milking animation for my breast expansion mod is really the only exception and I did get permission to use them.

Lots of people, myself included, want to use this mod. I got it running for myself, I figured might as well post it online too for others who don't know how to use the GECK as well. This is the most practical for the above reasons. And why can't you release an update yourself soon? I had the hardest time trying to understand how your mod works, hell I still don't 100% understand it. It would be really appreciated if you could just at least update the few lines of code that would make it work with the latest Sexout, which should take a few hours at most.

Hi RapidWaterOver, nice of you to show interest in this mod, but u got order of things mixed up a bit.

So, when u want to modify and publish someone's mod u should first pm them, and ask for approval. It's ok, I know u didn't mean bad.

Anyway, if u're bored and want to work on your own version of "Alien Symbiote", I encourage you to start a New Mod.

If u want to use "shit" from my mod I give you the permission to do so, just mention me in the creds.

Btw, I do plan to get back to working on all my mods, when I have the time, it can be in a year, or 5, I don't know.

Cheers..

I only posted it because you basically went AWOL with this mod for the longest time, I honestly thought you didn't even post here anymore, and this mod was in sore need of an update to the latest Sexout. There would have been no point in PM'ing as I was sure that I would never be getting a response from someone who at the time didn't seem to even go on this site anymore.

I wouldn't start a new mod, as all this one needed was a few changes to get running again, and I already have another mod that's a peta to keep updated between the different versions. Besides, like I said, you seemed to go AWOL and this isn't my mod, so it felt better to just upload an edit here.

I haven't been using shit from your mod, and never steal content from other modders for any of my mods. Hell I really don't even use content from other modders, even for personal mods; the milker and milking animation for my breast expansion mod is really the only exception and I did get permission to use them.

Lots of people, myself included, want to use this mod. I got it running for myself, I figured might as well post it online too for others who don't know how to use the GECK as well. This is the most practical for the above reasons. And why can't you release an update yourself soon? I had the hardest time trying to understand how your mod works, hell I still don't 100% understand it. It would be really appreciated if you could just at least update the few lines of code that would make it work with the latest Sexout, which should take a few hours at most.

Everything is ok, no need to explain yourself in such length, I said in the first post it's ok, no hard feelings.

PM-ing someone is not about what is the easiest thing to do, it's about showing respect for other peoples shit.

If they don't answer, it doesen't matter, u did your part.

As I alredy said, I don't have time to do any moding, btw. I don't have FNV installed.

If you or anyone else wishes to work on their own version of AlienSymbote they are welcome to PM me , if I dont answer in a week or so, they are free to use all res. from this mod.

cheers.

• 9 months later...

so this works again as of the newest version of sexout with that edit?

I had the opportunity to use a working version of this mod awhile back. It was fucking amazing. loved it. was sad when the creator stopped updating to keep it working.

going to try that edit. hopes are high.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 4:52 PM, Borisni said:

Cheers..

what version of sexout did you design this mod with?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...