IGNORED

True Succubus Playthrough Help

Hey all. 

First of all i am not the best at modding. most of the mods i have used have been items and meshes.

I have been beating my head against a wall for awhile now and am now at the point that I am in need of some big help.

I understand if this is a big ask but I have tried and have nothing to show for it. 

My goal is to make a True succubus play through will all ,or as many, bells and whistles that i can get. I want to make a succubus the main point of the game.

Combat, interactions, and overall world is sex driven and a playground for my character. 

This is what i have come up with for (what i feel) is a proper Succubus playthrough  

Note* These are in no particular order. Mostly they are how they popped into my head. 

1. Combat

• Instead of health use arousal to take down hostile NPCs

• Drain Spell that drains minimal health, increases arousal, drains stamina and magica

• When Drain spell cast, if the target does die, model is replaced with a dead draugr model (not during a sex act)

• For animals same as first 2

• IF a sex act happens it always leads to victim orgasm and the player getting a soul gem

• NPCs lvls are key.

• NPCs Levels determine the success of sex encounters or how immune to the players charms they are.

1. Transformation

• Each victim that is drained, Player gets growth and traits of the victim (ex. Growth = Male victim gives size enhancement to penis and Female victim gives boob and butt size to player, Trait = Night eye, Disease Resist) dependent on victim's race

1. Player Death

• If player is beaten during a sex act = left for dead losing XP

• If player is killed during combat they resurrect to the soul cairn and the player needs to get back.

1. Starting a New Game

• Player starts normally and needs to get stronger to have higher success with higher level enemies.

• Mod like Live Another Life are essential

1. The World

• NPCs have more tendencies to engage in sexual acts (NPC/NPC)

• Pregnancies happen often

1. Skills

• Skill tree for the Succubus Race

• Enhances chances for traits and growth

• Enhances arousal for NPCs toward PC

• Enhances Drain spell

1. Player and NPCs

• Enhance the appearance of the people of the world

• Animation, physics, and collisions that make penis and vagina interact in the right way 

• Like This:

• Spoiler

7f12b1fd3971f2e4ff5715fd2128a1bb-uunp_b3.gif.bee7a28d94fb98dba6da22c81ea85d62.gif.0f214fd85c27f8f88b4b8b358064d5b6.gif

• Outfits that reflect the new look of the characters (PC/NPCs)

A full mod list that does all or similar to what I need is greatly appreciated.

I have the latest Skyrim Special Edition and I have never used anything other than NMM (Now Vortex).

if anybody has a mod list and/or is willing to help explain i would be very grateful.

if anybody would like to help me possibly make this into a full mod let me know. (If this is possible anybody that helps me gets full credit and I will do what I can to help)

if anybody has questions or is willing to help i do have steam and discord:

Discord: DFire87#7756

Steam: Dfire87

These are the mods i am trying to use:

Note* All of these mods are for SSE

SexLab
SexLabAroused
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest ---- transformation doesn't work and also crashes my game when i try to activate 
CreatureFramework
ZaZAnimationPack
SkyUI_SE
UIExtensions
AddItemMenuSE
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)   ----- Not sure if this is even needed
Animated Dragon WingsSE
Fertility Mode
HentaiCreatures
MoreNastyCritters
iHUD
P1FlyingRing
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul
SexLab_Dialogues
SLSO
SLSO_PSA
Rayeks_End_SSE_1.0
SL Deadly Drain
Joy of Perspective
SOSRaceMenu
FNIS_PCEA2
CBBE
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE
RaceMenu
XPMSE
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOS - Shop
FNIS
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Experience SE

Ensure Download some succubus body package for PSQ SSE and configure it right the meshes should be the main problem because usually are separate and I don't know anyone for SSE but Should exist a few.

For the rest you seems to have all the base Mod needed. 

Try to find and install some Body Inflation Mod for SSE and the patch for PSQ

OK so i think i figured everything out with PSQ.

Now does anybody know of a good combat sex mod.

Like npc gets aroused enough they are no longer hostile and can be taken advantage of by my character.

It seems like as of right now i can only trigger through SL debug spell.

Try looking at Succubus heart, might be what you're looking for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1439-succubus-heart/

SE version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6350-succubus-heart-se/

As for combat arousal, https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1502-bwitch-060-28-august-2018/ allows to increase arousal when being hit, you can combine it with a rape mod and probably get the desired effect. Dunno if there's an SE version though, and it needs devious devices.

EDIT: sorry read that bad, i don't know of any mods that allow you to rape someone when their arousal gets too high during combat, it would also probably be too heavy on scripts. all defeat mods i know work on hp percentages, if i recall correctly succubus heart also allows rape at low enough stamina

PSQ do that but is complicated you need to get close to a hostile NPC without notes and with the Action Key rape him without the others note you, with the orgasm the miasma put under spell all surrounded NPC . 

PD: I think is the masturbating and not the rape. Need check.

WOW these are some great suggestions really appreciate the feedback.

9 hours ago, Viperidae said:

Try looking at Succubus heart, might be what you're looking for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1439-succubus-heart/

SE version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6350-succubus-heart-se/

As for combat arousal, https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1502-bwitch-060-28-august-2018/ allows to increase arousal when being hit, you can combine it with a rape mod and probably get the desired effect. Dunno if there's an SE version though, and it needs devious devices.

EDIT: sorry read that bad, i don't know of any mods that allow you to rape someone when their arousal gets too high during combat, it would also probably be too heavy on scripts. all defeat mods i know work on hp percentages, if i recall correctly succubus heart also allows rape at low enough stamina

so i have tried using tried using Succubus Heart and i have 2 issues with it.

1. You start out way to week. i like the items that you get with the mod but i start with 23/23 health, 25/25 magica, 23/23 stamina.
  2. Enemies one hit kill me even when i try to be sneaky.  

as for the second option part i have seen how it works but more times than not even now without succubus heart enemies die before i get the chance.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

PSQ do that but is complicated you need to get close to a hostile NPC without notes and with the Action Key rape him without the others note you, with the orgasm the miasma put under spell all surrounded NPC . 

PD: I think is the masturbating and not the rape. Need check.

ya that is true but i would like to maintain the combat aspect as in i need to make them more submissive.  i have always liked magic so i am looking for spells that gradually get stronger.

i am trying SL Enchantress SE and see if that gives me what i am looking for but i have read the description for the mod and it looks like in mainly works on creatures (which is good) however i am looking more for NPC interactions.

13 hours ago, DragonFire said:

so i have tried using tried using Succubus Heart and i have 2 issues with it.

1. You start out way to week. i like the items that you get with the mod but i start with 23/23 health, 25/25 magica, 23/23 stamina.
  2. Enemies one hit kill me even when i try to be sneaky.  

Strange, that didn't happen to me. I always start with the typical 100/100 in all 3 stats. Did you use the spells it comes with? those do have a mechanic that lower your stats, and is very punishing early game, before you unlock a few passives.

Other mods you might be interested in are https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/ for seducing and sex through dialogues, and https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/ , probably the best mod to start sex scenes of all kinds if you set it up properly, which does take some time.