Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

On 9/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, Hyouka said:

Anyone here have a mod for the micro-bikini removal for the DrSlumpX's Sugoi Dekai mod?

*PS: i'm not asking for the main base mod that is paid, only for a mod that "removes" only the micro-bikini (by applying over it).
*similar to the one someone did to the BDSM and Micro bikini (normal one).

Cheers =3

nope can't get it

12 hours ago, Dewdedew said:

Any mod that replaces Carlos with Jill? Can’t seem to find any like how Leon was replaced by Claire or ada.

I believe this takes care of that https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil32020/mods/9?tab=files except the probably for the cut scenes. You dont need to install, just extract right click the exe and put into administrator and from there go to the character category and you will see Swap character that you have to turn on. 

9-1586667837-1668471538.jpeg

On 10/15/2020 at 2:18 AM, SimsNomads said:

I believe this takes care of that https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil32020/mods/9?tab=files except the probably for the cut scenes. You dont need to install, just extract right click the exe and put into administrator and from there go to the character category and you will see Swap character that you have to turn on. 

Thanks but I just tried, the program seems very flakey and other people are having the same crashing issue when selecting a character like I am in the forum posts.

3 hours ago, Dewdedew said:

Thanks but I just tried, the program seems very flakey and other people are having the same crashing issue when selecting a character like I am in the forum posts.

I never actually tried this only with RE 2, forgot to mention, my bad. But if I find something then I'll post if I'm able to.

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Can someone link me the Jill Moto Jacket XL or is this a paid mod and why I cannot find it anywhere? If it can't me uploaded, PM me.

Yep just found out it is just Paywall Crap by dr(s)lumpx. So far I have only seen rules against publicly posting them, so I assume as long as we don't post stuff, we can pm them???  If Not let me know and Ill remove requesting for the pm.

pm ? what for ? you can pay for it if you want it or use free mod

12 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I meant someone who has it, pm for swapping, trade w/e.  There is only 2 free mods from that guy's paywall. And I only support people who DON'T do Paywalls.  Paywalls are no better than those game scams.

its against site rules to ask for paid mods here

14 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I meant someone who has it, pm for swapping, trade w/e.  There is only 2 free mods from that guy's paywall. And I only support people who DON'T do Paywalls.  Paywalls are no better than those game scams.

from what i see, you only have free mod so what point for trade anyway ? out of curiosity, what kind of support you give to people who DON'T do Paywalls ??

On 10/18/2020 at 12:49 AM, Wish Upon a Star said:

from what i see, you only have free mod so what point for trade anyway ? out of curiosity, what kind of support you give to people who DON'T do Paywalls ??

I have two or three paid ones :/   Sucks that I cannot post them for everyone.

On 10/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, wuqiaif said:

unable to download?

Could you link the mod you are trying to get?

On 10/6/2020 at 3:15 AM, SimsNomads said:

Original 

Universal Photography Reshade without LUT fx

With LUT fx

My customized preset

Reshade preset can be found here plus outfit

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil32020/mods/143 

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil32020/mods/256

By the way if its any RE 3 modders on here that can reach out to the author for permission to just edit the jeans on the outfit, I would like a version with clipping off the thigh part of the jeans for jean shorts. Would ask and do it myself but I dont really know how to mod RE 3 clothes.

Yo should use the HDR MOD released on Nexusmod. If yo have SMAA on n see too sharp, just turn to use FAA. It looks so dang realistic n clarity.