Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill Nude mod

On 8/1/2020 at 3:36 AM, temp98 said:

You wouldn't happen to have the equivalent mod for the RE2 Remake would you? I had the full set, but my mods HDD was damaged and they're all gone. Thanks a million for this one.

Won't let me upload it. Upload stays stuck on queued.

On 8/2/2020 at 6:20 AM, Doatech said:

Won't let me upload it. Upload stays stuck on queued.

That really sucks. I found version 4 of it on some Russian sute, but it has a bunch of other Claire models packed in. Would you be able to upload somewhere else? Or maybe a different browser would help? I hate to beg, but I've searched high and low for any of the stuff I had, and this is my only option.

12 hours ago, temp98 said:

That really sucks. I found version 4 of it on some Russian sute, but it has a bunch of other Claire models packed in. Would you be able to upload somewhere else? Or maybe a different browser would help? I hate to beg, but I've searched high and low for any of the stuff I had, and this is my only option.

I think that's the same one I have. 

Probably not the place for this but I've been looking for a fix for a while now and nothing works so far.

My issue is I get a fatal application error just after the helicopter is destroyed in the opening sequence.

d:[[runtimebuilroom\\gitroot\\runtime\\modules\\render\\os\\renderevicedx11.cpp" 3918 mapresource HRESULT =0x887a0005

Hope I can figure this out. 

As for why I'm actually here.  So I found the nude mod(s) I want but there's two outfits and pieces I'm having issue locating.

One is something called a Jiggle thicc suit, looks black with some red highlights. Seen this on YT.

The other one I'm looking for might be a couple of pieces I'm not sure.  I saw a video on YT of a mod that has Jill in bondage with her hands bound behind her and a ballgag (I think the ballgag might be a separate piece though).

Though if someone is capable I did find an Alice - Milla Jovovich mod... would love to have this but in a nude version. ❤️ Milla Jovovich.

On 8/7/2020 at 1:31 AM, gregathit said:

NOTE:  DO NOT post mods that are not yours or that you do not have permission to post.  If you do, you may find yourself banned from the forum.

How do you know they don't have permission and not the owners, by owners I meant they totally bought it. I know how forums rules work but this situations is outta of control. The only control you have is hating...

6 hours ago, nudefinder said:

How do you know they don't have permission and not the owners, by owners I meant they totally bought it. I know how forums rules work but this situations is outta of control. The only control you have is hating...

No, you clearly don't know how forum rules work or you would not be running your mouth.  Buying a mod does NOT give permission to redistribute said mod UNLESS you are granted those rights by the mod author.  PERIOD.  As for hating, that would be you as you clearly are so full of it that you can't logically process something a 3rd grader should be able to figure out.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

No, you clearly don't know how forum rules work or you would not be running your mouth.  Buying a mod does NOT give permission to redistribute said mod UNLESS you are granted those rights by the mod author.  PERIOD.  As for hating, that would be you as you clearly are so full of it that you can't logically process something a 3rd grader should be able to figure out.

oof

On 6/11/2020 at 7:03 AM, Darknessbeast said:

It is possible to remove the holsters from this skin. I tried to do this through the editable mesh. But textures became crazy. How to do that? Or maybe hide it?

Natives with this skin in attachments. I'll really appreciate if someone can help me. Thank you :)

In order to remove stuff from a mesh file you would need to download 3ds max, noesis is just to view mesh file and debug log, etc to see what files are missing in a mod to make it work, aswell as a 010 editor (hex editor) could also help with MDF files to see which files you are looking for aswell etc etc..

It could probably be removed (holsters) in 3ds max, i havnt checked it, but sometimes multiple objects are tied together, im just guessing that either gloves and hoslters are tied together, OR in worst case, holsters are tied to the skirt. 

Hope this helped explaining your question, as even though i like helping out im not going to edit others mods and re-upload them sorry, you will have to paly abit with programs yourself :).