Jump to content

69's Ear Candy! Erotic Voice's & Pleasure Moans. Courtesy Of Waxenfigure's Sex Addicts Update: (21/FEB/2013)


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

 

just an idea but instead of willing and do me right voice what about the defeated, resisting, *FK OFF OF ME* part i mean u get beaten or u beat down an npc and start rape isn't that what rape is kinda like less im going to far into it now? 

 

i mean hell i like a lil more of a fight in a woman if i was to b rough with her if rape was intended 

 

strong will of the hunted gets broken and whatnot

 

why not hav a go at that   :)

Seriously. Anything would be better than the happy to be getting laid sounds we get now. Is this rape, or quick roll in the hay with a stranger? A quick pimp smack animation is a good way to start the rape scene off. :dodgy:  I doubt a woman getting raped would say things like "Oh cum inside me! :heart: ". I'd expect her to be saying things like "No! Pull out!", or "I'm gonna get pregnant!" or something. :exclamation: We may have some better sounds comin on Friday though, so maybe things will sound more realistic then. Nice work, :at: jackbite69!

Have you not read the first post yet ??????

This FM Voice Add-on is more like Someone been Violated than my other Versions

So If you want your character to use this voice, Use the Voice Spell "Self"

& too use on an NPC use the Voice Spell Target!

 

Here's The link.>>>SAVictimsvoice01b.rar

i did DL that and installed it

 

but it sounds like a virgin being poked by their lover for the first time

 

im no expert  but for a rough/rape kinda voice its missing the impact of unwanted sex i mean imagine the worst person u would never sleep with is having their way with u kinda puts u in several different emotional states in the mind.

 

i really dont' know how i can come across without being a douche or a rape fanatic that wants realism in the voice lol 

 

ill quit b4 im looked at with disapproval =(

 

keep up the with what ur doing

If you can put a link to where i can download these voice samples that would be a great help!

But what I've seen on police crime stopper programmes the Victim is told too stay Quite

Which makes sense i suppose Has the Rapist wouldn't want to draw attention to there crime by a passers by Etc

So in a sense  Silence would be the true outcome. But as I've pointed out in the first post, & I quote: "

This FM Voice Add-on is more like Someone been Violated than my other Versions

at the moment! this is just basic vocals! I've managed to scape together BUT I will be updating

On a regular basis as soon as i get better Content...

But if you can do better Please do, But if not Please be patient!

Posted

Muffled screams and yelps mixed with screams maybe?

The latest update 14,02,2013 is more apt, But at the moment I.m trying to resolve time lapse issue,  :D

Posted

Additional voices support coming along but not done yet (all new sounds declared and set up in ck but all scripts except sound selection still need to be modified). May have the sounds ready tomorrow. For the rape voices it will have an entire new set of voices in the .../data/sounds/fx/_SA_/rfs000 to rfs009 folders for the raped sounds.

 

Note that I have done nothing with the male voices yet, since we have exactly none of ten used there so far I'm leaving that alone for now.

Posted

I had an idea, Here goes!  what i was thinking is too do a sound file with just erotic Moaning for the player, As its a gets a bit weird when your Character is giving an Female NPC a good seeing too

And there are saying something like  Come inside me? Etc: if you would like this, Please let me know!!!

A completely non verbal sound set would be perfect, especially good for the foreign users of this mod where things said in English can break the immersion for them.
Posted

Additional voices support coming along but not done yet (all new sounds declared and set up in ck but all scripts except sound selection still need to be modified). May have the sounds ready tomorrow. For the rape voices it will have an entire new set of voices in the .../data/sounds/fx/_SA_/rfs000 to rfs009 folders for the raped sounds.

 

Note that I have done nothing with the male voices yet, since we have exactly none of ten used there so far I'm leaving that alone for now.

 

 

 

I had an idea, Here goes!  what i was thinking is too do a sound file with just erotic Moaning for the player, As its a gets a bit weird when your Character is giving an Female NPC a good seeing too

And there are saying something like  Come inside me? Etc: if you would like this, Please let me know!!!

A completely non verbal sound set would be perfect, especially good for the foreign users of this mod where things said in English can break the immersion for them.

Great News on your progress, But there is one problem i'm encountering  It's basically wav sound files overlapping 001.wav will merge into 002.wav becoming Jumbled there must be a set time for each wav file, I've did a bit of investigating IE Had a quick look in AP sound folders and he has Wav files that last around 5.5 seconds where as the one We use are around the 2.5 seconds This wasn't an issue with the Regular sex voices But with the "Rape vocals"  it' sounds weird! it goes from sobbing too a mid scream!  I.ve attempted to condense the Wav files with the Sony Forge Pro tool, but to no avail.. any pointers you may have would be welcome!

Anyway,I'll get to work on that Non verbal choice!  :) Also I'll Do a specific race type "Sometime in the future! Let say your character is an Orc i'll give that player a deeper more earthy Sound Where as if your playing a wood-elf /Breton A lighter softer tone, Etc:.

 

Posted

I've Added A non-speech Sound Add-on( Just Erotic Moans) As it seemed a little strange when the player was saying Come inside me, Etc: When she was taking on the Male Role?

And also for any Non English speaking users, As listening too an Foreign language could be off putting As Waxen kindly pointed out!

Enjoy!!!

Posted

I've Added A non-speech Sound Add-on( Just Erotic Moans) As it seemed a little strange when the player was saying Come inside me, Etc: When she was taking on the Male Role?

And also for any Non English speaking users, As listening too an Foreign language could be off putting As Waxen kindly pointed out!

Enjoy!!!

That's what I'm talkin about! It's all starting to make some sense now. When I heard "Ow you asshole!" the first time, I just about PMPL! Great work jackbite69 and WaxenFigure. Way to come together and get thing closer to perfection! :sleepy:

Posted

 

Additional voices support coming along but not done yet (all new sounds declared and set up in ck but all scripts except sound selection still need to be modified). May have the sounds ready tomorrow. For the rape voices it will have an entire new set of voices in the .../data/sounds/fx/_SA_/rfs000 to rfs009 folders for the raped sounds.

 

Note that I have done nothing with the male voices yet, since we have exactly none of ten used there so far I'm leaving that alone for now.

 

 

 

I had an idea, Here goes!  what i was thinking is too do a sound file with just erotic Moaning for the player, As its a gets a bit weird when your Character is giving an Female NPC a good seeing too

And there are saying something like  Come inside me? Etc: if you would like this, Please let me know!!!

A completely non verbal sound set would be perfect, especially good for the foreign users of this mod where things said in English can break the immersion for them.

Great News on your progress, But there is one problem i'm encountering  It's basically wav sound files overlapping 001.wav will merge into 002.wav becoming Jumbled there must be a set time for each wav file, I've did a bit of investigating IE Had a quick look in AP sound folders and he has Wav files that last around 5.5 seconds where as the one We use are around the 2.5 seconds This wasn't an issue with the Regular sex voices But with the "Rape vocals"  it' sounds weird! it goes from sobbing too a mid scream!  I.ve attempted to condense the Wav files with the Sony Forge Pro tool, but to no avail.. any pointers you may have would be welcome!

Anyway,I'll get to work on that Non verbal choice!  :) Also I'll Do a specific race type "Sometime in the future! Let say your character is an Orc i'll give that player a deeper more earthy Sound Where as if your playing a wood-elf /Breton A lighter softer tone, Etc:.

 

 

There is a time limitation.

 

Stage 1 sound clips cannot be longer than 3 seconds.

Stage 2 no longer than 2 seconds.

Stage 3 no longer than 1 second.

Stage 4 (orgasm) no longer than 3 seconds.

 

If you have clips in each stage longer than this you will get overlap.

 

This is what I have spent the last 2 days working on, getting all my clips from all 7 folders to conform to these time constraints.

All my sounds will be 'foreigner friendly'  too as some nicknamed it.

 

@ Waxen, thanks for the additional voice slots.

Posted

 

 

Additional voices support coming along but not done yet (all new sounds declared and set up in ck but all scripts except sound selection still need to be modified). May have the sounds ready tomorrow. For the rape voices it will have an entire new set of voices in the .../data/sounds/fx/_SA_/rfs000 to rfs009 folders for the raped sounds.

 

Note that I have done nothing with the male voices yet, since we have exactly none of ten used there so far I'm leaving that alone for now.

 

 

>>>> 

I had an idea, Here goes!  what i was thinking is too do a sound file with just erotic Moaning for the player, As its a gets a bit weird when your Character is giving an Female NPC a good seeing too

And there are saying something like  Come inside me? Etc: if you would like this, Please let me know!!!

A completely non verbal sound set would be perfect, especially good for the foreign users of this mod where things said in English can break the immersion for them.

Great News on your progress, But there is one problem i'm encountering  It's basically wav sound files overlapping 001.wav will merge into 002.wav becoming Jumbled there must be a set time for each wav file, I've did a bit of investigating IE Had a quick look in AP sound folders and he has Wav files that last around 5.5 seconds where as the one We use are around the 2.5 seconds This wasn't an issue with the Regular sex voices But with the "Rape vocals"  it' sounds weird! it goes from sobbing too a mid scream!  I.ve attempted to condense the Wav files with the Sony Forge Pro tool, but to no avail.. any pointers you may have would be welcome!

Anyway,I'll get to work on that Non verbal choice!  :) Also I'll Do a specific race type "Sometime in the future! Let say your character is an Orc i'll give that player a deeper more earthy Sound Where as if your playing a wood-elf /Breton A lighter softer tone, Etc:.

 

 

There is a time limitation.

 

Stage 1 sound clips cannot be longer than 3 seconds.

Stage 2 no longer than 2 seconds.

Stage 3 no longer than 1 second.

Stage 4 (orgasm) no longer than 3 seconds.

 

If you have clips in each stage longer than this you will get overlap.

 

This is what I have spent the last 2 days working on, getting all my clips from all 7 folders to conform to these time constraints.

All my sounds will be 'foreigner friendly'  too as some nicknamed it.

 

@ Waxen, thanks for the additional voice slots.

 

thank's for the heads up, ! was aware of that! But my point was If "AP" Josh managed to get a 6 second Wav.file is there any way we can manage that on this Mod! in the future? Well i'll have to put up with Fade in/Fade tool lol

Posted

thank's for the heads up, ! was aware of that! But my point was If "AP" Josh managed to get a 6 second Wav.file is there any way wi can manage that on this Mod! in the future? Well i'll have to put up with Fade in/Fade tool lol

Probably, I don't know the Sound code that well yet that I can say what it does or how it does it off the top of my head. Since it was working with the singular original voice and I had bigger problems to take care of I have so far been able to mostly ignore that code.

 

Since I'm adding new set of voices and such I'm going to have to learn that code now.

Posted

 

I've Added A non-speech Sound Add-on( Just Erotic Moans) As it seemed a little strange when the player was saying Come inside me, Etc: When she was taking on the Male Role?

And also for any Non English speaking users, As listening too an Foreign language could be off putting As Waxen kindly pointed out!

Enjoy!!!

That's what I'm talkin about! It's all starting to make some sense now. When I heard "Ow you asshole!" the first time, I just about PMPL! Great work jackbite69 and WaxenFigure. Way to come together and get thing closer to perfection! :sleepy:

And there's me thinking you were a Sceptic? :P Thank you for your positive Response!

NB: Got my sweaty little hands on some good material "Coming Soon"

Posted

Just a Heads Up, There's a similar Sound mod that's just been released by Setekh  "LINK:[ Sounds of the Sex Addicts)" 

& if installed will override any of my plug-ins you may have Already installed This issue will hopefully be sorted  in Waxenfigure's Next up-date!

Posted

Right you lot! i need inspiration here I'm getting no Requests Surely my preferences Can't be Everyone's? :)

Seriously though, If you'd like a specific type! leave a line & i Shell Google until i can't Google anymore!

To find your request in other words......... I'm your Sound finder Bitch :D

Posted

Right you lot! i need inspiration here I'm getting no Requests Surely my preferences Can't be Everyone's? :)

Seriously though, If you'd like a specific type! leave a line & i Shell Google until i can't Google anymore!

To find your request in other words......... I'm your Sound finder Bitch :D

 

 

Same here, Not getting much feedback with regards to new requests but a ton of downloads.

Looks like our mods hit the spot as far as variety was concerned.

Posted

Same here, Not getting much feedback with regards to new requests but a ton of downloads.

 

Looks like our mods hit the spot as far as variety was concerned.

 

Yep! Well no complaints so far So We must be doing something Right :) Sorry for the late LIKE on your home page! i thought i already done it!!!

Posted

Hi, jackbite69. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have any interest in adapting your audios for Sex in Skyrim? They need some 'Dark Side' audio there.

Posted

most of these voices sound really good. justa suggestion on the victims voice, maybe a more drawn out owwww or throw in a hard oooooh insteada the short ows and ohs. idk if it makes sense but it would seem that if the attacker was rammin it in the full length, the victim would be feelin it a lot more. god, i gotta get out more...its still great work for the most part.

Posted

most of these voices sound really good. justa suggestion on the victims voice, maybe a more drawn out owwww or throw in a hard oooooh insteada the short ows and ohs. idk if it makes sense but it would seem that if the attacker was rammin it in the full length, the victim would be feelin it a lot more. god, i gotta get out more...its still a good work for the most part.

 

 

Don't feel embarassed, we're all here for the same reason.

 

The problem with creating content suitable for rape scenarios is that there is very little source material out there. I've been looking for material myself in order to add to my SotSA mod and it's rather difficult to find audio that sounds 'genuine'. Rape in real life is a traumatising experience and not many play it out in an expositional manner.

Give it time and I'm sure advancements will be made.

Posted

yea, i cant agree more. maybe somebody knows somebody that gets into the S&M thing (i think thats what its called) and would like to audio tape their experiences for us here lol.

Posted

Hi, jackbite69. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have any interest in adapting your audios for Sex in Skyrim? They need some 'Dark Side' audio there.

At the moment i'm concentrating my efforts On this But I know that Waxenfigure is off-line for a week Soon! So i'll be twiddling my thumbs! I'll Put in a request to the author of SinS

to see if he'd be interested? thank you for your idea!

 

yea, i cant agree more. maybe somebody knows somebody that gets into the S&M thing (i think thats what its called) and would like to audio tape their experiences for us here lol.

That's a Sweet idea? But there's a slight snag to doing that!, It's Background noise's  There's either"Porno  Music" Or some such, The mistress or what their called Screaming, Lick My something or other!" & not forgetting the Whip!  :)  But ill give it a go! I'm just hoping my Girlfriend never reads my browsing History! As i have a very low pain threshold Unlike the people in the S&M videos  :D

Posted

ROFL...aint there a way to filter all that stuff out, or have i been watchin too much tv? and if its a personal experience, i doubt theyd be playin porno music in the back ground. i mean ive never heard porno music that id wanna just sit and listen to for the heck of it lol. besides, might can even use some of the other sound effects for later on anyway...you never know, specially with all the groovy ideas floatin around for these blossomin mods. good luck...

Posted

ROFL...aint there a way to filter all that stuff out, or have i been watchin too much tv? and if its a personal experience, i doubt theyd be playin porno music in the back ground. i mean ive never heard porno music that id wanna just sit and listen to for the heck of it lol. besides, might can even use some of the other sound effects for later on anyway...you never know, specially with all the groovy ideas floatin around for these blossomin mods. good luck...

To be Honest I've never tried! Although I've just managed too get my hands on some New sony soft-wear!

Yep! on TV it's always some Nerdy Gezza who manages to Muffle out the background interference & Now i know a little about how things Work & i see something like that i sit up  & explained "NO WAY" & i start to explain to who ever in the room that he would need a "E335TTX" The Nerd alert goes off & they slowly edge away from me! :wacko:

Posted

LOL..well i can see that happenin and i knew there was a way to muffle sounds(kinda), i just wasnt sure if it was sumpm that was ona more advanced level of modding or if it was even needed thus far. as long as yall keep workin on the groovy "nerdy" stuff, ill keep dl'in em :cool:

Posted

While I applaud the effort to provide diversity, the rape 01 one is well... clearly sampled from different voices and quality clips, which makes it sound like there's a whole choir getting pounded ingame :P It's a bit weird! It can't be easy to find good and consistent soundclips though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...