IGNORED

Hands thinner than arms

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Use a fitting armor for your installed body?

For example CBBE armor on CBBE body.

Alternative would be to use bodyslide build armors and bodies

Aren't you a LL Skyrim modding veteran by now? =D

I would think so too but I still manage to find new problems ^^ It happens to all armor. Modded or vanilla. I could fix it with setting the weight slider to 0 but now the body looks different than I want it.

And now I crashed skyrim while using the racemenu ^^

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I still manage to find new problems

THAT never stops.

(unless I could keep my now washed hands from my LO >.<)

8 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

It happens to all armor. Modded or vanilla.

What body are you using and what armor replacer are you using?

And if you have a bodyslide able body already, did you also build hands and feet to the same bodyslide preset?

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

THAT never stops.

(unless I could keep my now washed hands from my LO >.<)

What body are you using and what armor replacer are you using?

I use unp and no replacer I'm aware of.  It seems to be a weight problem. I could fix it with setting the weight slider to 0 but now the body looks different than I want it.

No, in the bodyslide preview there are no hand and foot textures.

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I use unp and no replacer I'm aware of.  It seems to be a weight problem. I could fix it with setting the weight slider to 0 but now the body looks different than I want it.

No, in the bodyslide preview there are no hand and foot textures.

I see you want to make a secret out of the armor r..... wait, does that mean you use unmodified vanilla armor, not even a mod that changes vanilla armor to UNP?

So you use vanilla armor on your UNP body and you're surprised to see a mismatch? ^^

The vanilla armor will replace your body with vanilla body proportions, while your hands will stay UNP

If you change weight for the UNP body you can try to come close to the armor but why would you do that if you could just install an UNP vanilla armor replacer.

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see you want to make a secret out of the armor r..... wait, does that mean you use unmodified vanilla armor, not even a mod that changes vanilla armor to UNP?

So you use vanilla armor on your UNP body and you're surprised to see a mismatch? ^^

Well, I usually wear full armor so I don't see the mismatch. Only when you wear no gauntlets.

I will try a replacer now.

56 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried this. For some reason nexusmm isn't able to activate the mod after 100% installation. It always shows the red "inactive" circle.

Just tested, works for me with NMM.

Big mods like that are best to download first, then add them via "add mod from file" to NMM.

Also make sure your HDD has enough space left to install the mod.

if you installed NMM on another HDD than the skyrim install you can get that

if you installed NMM and Skyrim on C:/programm files you can get issues with UAC and large mods

NMM is slow with mods that have a huge amount of single files, might need a bit longer?

Never ever stop a installation that appears to take too long, this is the main reason for creating leftovers with NMM in skyrim/data.

I only tried the "UNP Armor Replacer Package" tho, and also not all possible variations (only always the default choice)

If for some reason you are unable to install that old mod, focus on the pure mesh replacer from Exeter I posted.

If I understand you right you want vanilla armor with UNP meshes, that's exactly what the mesh replacer only does.

UNP Armor Replacer Package also offers skimpy versions, while Exeter's mods only replace vanilla meshes to fit the UNP body.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just tested, works for me with NMM.

Big mods like that are best to download first, then add them via "add mod from file" to NMM.

Also make sure your HDD has enough space left to install the mod.

if you installed NMM on another HDD than the skyrim install you can get that

if you installed NMM and Skyrim on C:/programm files you can get issues with UAC and large mods

NMM is slow with mods that have a huge amount of single files, might need a bit longer?

Never ever stop a installation that appears to take too long, this is the main reason for creating leftovers with NMM in skyrim/data.

I only tried the "UNP Armor Replacer Package" tho, and also not all possible variations (only always the default choice)

Skyrim and are on the same HDD with a lot of free space. Not on C but on another bigger HDD.

When I try to activate it the "Progress" window shows up for 0,5seconds and that is all. The installation is very fast, only a few seconds. I use nexus 0.72.2 as Admin.  No Idea I can do anymore.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Or all downloads.

I get from time to time a warning from Firefox that the download did work as intended, even if the download time was the same as for a functional download.

The armor on the upper body (breast armor) looks different with the replacer. The hand problems hasn't changed sadly.

The hands are build as "unified UNP Hands" with bodyslide. The Preset of the body is uunp Top model.

25 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The hands are build as "unified UNP Hands" with bodyslide. The rest of the body is uunp Top model.

wtf...

you said you use UNP and not UUNP

awww man!

If you use UUNP you use armor for UUNP and build them in bodyslide with your body preset >.<

There are enough UUNP armors out there as replacers.

Means you have installed an UUNP body with the configuration of Top model and not an pure UNP body. 

Means you never had the original UNP body installed but the UUNP variation "top model".

This also means pure UNP armors won't fit, because you would theoretically need Top Model armors.

But that is all for nothing, because you use an UUNP body so all UNP armor would fit it somewhat, but a top model variation would fit exactly.

UNP body variations are for example:

UNP original

top model

dreamgirl

7base

UNPB

those are all included in UUNP (first U for unified)

so all you need to do is grab some UUNP armor replacer and armors and you can build any type of body and armors with bodyslide.

that's the great thing about it!

one armor replacer

one body

build all the UNP variations you want!

In your case build body and armor with an Top Model preset or an custom preset based on top model

14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

So I need uunp Top model replacers now?

lol nooo!

You need UUNP replacers and armor.

They will fit any body you build in bodyslide depending on your UUNP preset.

Armor: UUNP

Body: UUNP

Preset: Top Model

the preset will determine the UUNP configuration, in your case "top model"

you build the body with that preset and the armor and everything fits.

all those bodytype where once standalone, means you couldn't change them in any other way than do uninstall one and add another, while all needed fitting armors installed:

UNP original

top model

dreamgirl

7base

UNPB

now you have one body type UUNP

and all those standalone bodies are included.

Means you only need a preset of those bodies, but not the standalone meshes anymore.

now it would look like this:

body is UUNP

it can use UNP typ based presets to simulate:

UNP original

top model

dreamgirl

7base

UNPB

so with UUNP body and armor installed you could create any UNP based body type you would like to.

today you want a top model,

tomorrow you might want an UNPB body.

just change the preset and rebuild armor and body in bodyslide = WIN!

No need to look for specific body type armors that only fit one UNP body type.

Bodyslide comes with the UUNP body

Nexus brings you the UUNP armors and armor replacers

Look for an UNP skin texture

aaand done! (I think ?)

(don't forget to bring a skeleton too tho)

A real example:

you have build an UUNP body with top model preset

Now this is an UUNP armor replacer:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89849

It doesn't come with pre-build meshes, and if you would wear one in-game it would be invisible (and your body too, because armor replaces the body)

After building those armors in bodyslide with your top model preset activated you will get as output UUNP top model armors.

The now configured armor meshes will now show up ingame and you have an armor that fits perfectly to your UUNP top model feet and hands.