[1.4] RJW Animation Framework

Hello. I just joined this site today and am new to the game.

ShodawCat13 posted on March 25th:

"As for what kind of animations to do, I agree that getting some basic ones in first would be a good idea. Like a doggy style, missionary, and blow job for M/F and M/M and then do Cowboy for F/M, F/F and M/M. (Not sure about other Les animations to do... Scissoring might look weird) After that maybe work on getting one for each animal like the wolf one you did."

I read the description and all of the pages of comments here and I don't see any M/M listed.

AbstractConcept posted on June 2nd:

"Includes an animation for, sixty-nines, butterfly (woman on back, man standing / kneeling), boob job, hand job, foot job, fisting, fingering, cunnilingus, rimming, mutual masturbation"

Are all of these exclusively M/F and F/F animations or can at least some of them be used for M/M? Also, I would think that splitroast would work for M/M/M.

Is the issue that the created animations involve images of female pawns, so that new animations would involve pasting male pawns in place of the females — and then giving the animations new identities in the game to avoid conflict?

I have Photoshop but haven't done any animation work in it.

Also, if you are taking requests, I would be grateful also for the following:

1) female having cunninglus performed on her by male while other male is rimming him.

Having a way for the game to specify that gay and bi male characters are the ones to do the rimming and hetero and bi males are the ones to do the cunninglus would be perfect, although hetero males could also be the rimmer if in a coercion situation (prostitution and/or forced due to circumstance)

2) female being done by a male while another male penetrates him.

Ideally, hetero males would not be willing to be involved in this unless some kind of coercion factor causes it and gay males would not be willing to be in the middle, only at the far end.

Thanks!

M/M animations show in the game. The way it is all written is pretty inclusive, I think the cunnilingus animation is the only one that is just for females to have their own animation. As of right now the Spitroast animation I believe only works for female fucked but my next version of voice patch fixes this and lets males get double teamed as well. My voice patch does exactly what you suggest and give male fucked pawns their own animations and female fucked pawns their own animations.

This mod is just animating what RJW has decided what happens. So if you are curious about sexual preferences that lead to certain sex acts I would ask in the RimJobWorld thread. I am currently animating group sex animations for a new addon mod and will take these suggestions in consideration though.

Morning everyone. I hope you are all well.

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it's a known bug or something wrong with my settings. Basically I am not getting any cum events on bodies. The animation plays but there is no cum on the body and the body part also does not indicate this.

Is this a known issue or something I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Kazzier said:

Morning everyone. I hope you are all well.

I'm having a problem, but I'm not sure if it's a known bug or something wrong with my settings. Basically I am not getting any cum events on bodies. The animation plays but there is no cum on the body and the body part also does not indicate this.

Is this a known issue or something I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

In the mod options, make sure you have "Apply Semen on Animation Orgasm" set to true.

If that doesn't fix it, make sure everything is up to date. I'm still waiting on Ed to update RJW officially to 1.2 before updating anims to 1.2, so the latest version of 1.1 is the ideal version for now.

@c0ffeeeee Queeeestion. So, would there be a way to make it where you can enable/disable certain articles of clothing to remain during sex animations? I ask mainly because I think its a shame the nipple rings and such disappear from S16+'s extensions mod and it'd be nice if they stuck around.

21 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@c0ffeeeee Queeeestion. So, would there be a way to make it where you can enable/disable certain articles of clothing to remain during sex animations? I ask mainly because I think its a shame the nipple rings and such disappear from S16+'s extensions mod and it'd be nice if they stuck around.

hmmm, I don't control how RJW handles nudity, S16 might have to write a patch so that their mod-specific clothes don't disappear. Should probably be added in with S16's mods, or as a separate patch/mod that controls what clothes can or can't appear during RJW events. Should be easy to do though, just patch RJW's DrawNude function.

29 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

I somehow fucked it up. The animations seem to work, kind of, but they play for about half a second after which they abruptly end and pawns return to whatever they were doing before. I have no idea what I did for this to happen...

This is likely due to using a version of rjw Animation Framework that is not compatible with a version of RimJobWorld. Update both and try again. If that doesnt work upload a hugslog (CTRL + F12 ingame)

12 hours ago, Tory187 said:

This is likely due to using a version of rjw Animation Framework that is not compatible with a version of RimJobWorld. Update both and try again. If that doesnt work upload a hugslog (CTRL + F12 ingame)

I did have the latest versions but I re-installed everything again anyway and it still doesn't work. Here's the link CTRL+F12 gave me: https://gist.github.com/24b5826ae7d22ff37b9e264b03d3e9bb

20 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

I did have the latest versions but I re-installed everything again anyway and it still doesn't work. Here's the link CTRL+F12 gave me: https://gist.github.com/24b5826ae7d22ff37b9e264b03d3e9bb

First off your load order needs to be adjusted. RJW needs to be at bottom of load order and all submods under it. Then you need to update your game version from 1.1.2624 to 1.1.2654 or newer. After these two changes everything will be working fine.

3 hours ago, Tory187 said:

First off your load order needs to be adjusted. RJW needs to be at bottom of load order and all submods under it. Then you need to update your game version from 1.1.2624 to 1.1.2654 or newer. After these two changes everything will be working fine.

That did it! My game version was stuck on the previous update. I fucked that up too at some point, probably. Thanks a lot for your help!

@c0ffeeeee - love the new cowgirl/beast animation, but it looks a little silly when a rape occurs. "what do you mean you slipped, fell, and landed on it's dick?"

Is there "isforRape/isnotforRape" toggle/flag?

@AbstractConcept - When you update the Animation Converter, could you make it work in reverse? That is, pull the required bits from AnimationDefs folder? It would help noobs such as myself.

51 minutes ago, Captain Action said:

@c0ffeeeee - love the new cowgirl/beast animation, but it looks a little silly when a rape occurs. "what do you mean you slipped, fell, and landed on it's dick?"

This animation is setup correctly using the initiator tag which is suppose to make it so it only occurs if the human initiates the act. There is some problem in the C# code of the framework though that is not detecting the initiator properly.

54 minutes ago, Captain Action said:

@AbstractConcept - When you update the Animation Converter, could you make it work in reverse? That is, pull the required bits from AnimationDefs folder? It would help noobs such as myself.

This will be hard if not impossible for AbstactConcept to do. Creating a save file for Spriter out of Spriter would be a challenge. Then there is the issue of how it will apply the textures to use in the animation in Spriter. 

AC may not see this. If you want better visibility of this suggestion then I would recommend posting in this thread too

2 hours ago, Captain Action said:

I have no Idea what version you are using but all of my Monster Girls when vaginally penetrated.... keep giving me reach arounds... Not even facing the same direction.  

My current goal? NOT to leave the planet. So I need pawns with inherited traits of force jedi powers, rimworld of magic AND Astares gene sequences.. Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous.. My only issue is the 5 colony limit. Just need some droids to maintain the solar panels, dig the quarries and manufacture more ammo for the big badda boom shooters so no one else can claim a hex.

Instead? destroy, kill, laser, shoot, boom, power beam everything not my colony and take over 100% of the world.

Is there any way to turn off the "consensual" Animations (like Cowgirl) during rape. It kinda kills the mood for my rapist pawns when their victims do all the work.

Edit: It almost seems like sometimes the Initiator is reversed. I just one of my colonists fellate a guest (as per the log) and the cunnilingus animation was played.

@c0ffeeeee So I no animations are playing at all...

Here is the error I think:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Alastair driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_56837) A=Thing_Human3139)
System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?-1829387904::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_8 () [0x00021] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:DMD<DMD<TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>?60218112::TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<ReadyForNextToil_Patch1>?1880713600::ReadyForNextToil_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<ReadyForNextToil_Patch1>?1880713600::ReadyForNextToil_Patch1>(JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick:<MakeNewToils>b__4_6()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-330202368::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?414142464::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I use the anim addons

I posted this in Tory187's Anim  thread, just going to copy/paste it here......sorry

Hi, i kinda wanted to ask something if i may, with the advent of upcoming extra animations being added, is there a possibility of adding into the mod config the ability of picking which animations can/can't play, kinda thinking on preferred animation playing, sorry , but i am not good with explaining what is going through my messed up mind.

I really like this mod and the extras, made playing a real change for the better, so , back to trying to explain myself, an option in the mod config to pick which animations can play.

Have i explained it right and good to understand?

Sorry to anyone who reads this drivel.

7 hours ago, lolsex2300 said:

@c0ffeeeee So I no animations are playing at all...

Here is the error I think:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Alastair driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=4) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_56837) A=Thing_Human3139)
System.TypeLoadException: Failure has occurred while loading a type.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?-1829387904::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_8 () [0x00021] in <cef8035bf2394b4e882f8ade0afcf788>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:DMD<DMD<TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>?60218112::TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick:<MakeNewToils>b__4_6()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-330202368::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?414142464::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I use the anim addons

make sure you're updated to the latest version of RJW, 4.4.4, my mod, and Rimworld