Sklavengaard Estate

View File

Sklavengaard Estate:

A simple player home located outside of whiterun. Contains a tanning station, workbench, smelter, blacksmith forge and grinding wheel. Inside has the basic needs such as a bed, cook pot, some harvest-able food items, herbs and such. Shelves for items or books, Some banners and a table to eat dinner. Does include some adult toys on the shelf near the bed, and a basement dungeon for you and your followers adult needs. If you'd like to add more, simply spawn things in and arrange as needed. 

Requirements:

Skyrim + DLC's

DDi, DDa, DDx (Devious devices)

ZaZ Animations / Furniture pack (Latest release)

FAQ:

Q: How do I get the key?

A: THere is a discarded note in a basket out in front of the house, that can point you to where it most-likely is.

Q: Where are the keys to the basement and cell?

A: Take a look around the house, you'll figure it out.

Q: Any plans to add more to this?

A: Nope, this was just a little fun project I wanted to do.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard, Dragoborn, Hearthfire DLC, DDa, DDi, DDx, Zaz
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

47 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Any pics showing exactly where this is placed, please?

The Whiterun perimeter is a busy neighbourhood, and planning restrictions can apply if someone else built on the plot first ...

;)

+1 ?

More location screenshot would be really helpful!

It's getting crowded outside if Whiterun: ?

48 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Any pics showing exactly where this is placed, please?

The Whiterun perimeter is a busy neighbourhood, and planning restrictions can apply if someone else built on the plot first ...

;)

It is across the way from the caravan on the other side of the road. It has an enabled fast travel marker for it on load and the marker lands you right in front of the house. I checked both versions of whiteruns exterior to make sure the caravan and such would interfere with it.

11 hours ago, Ankahet said:

It is across the way from the caravan on the other side of the road. It has an enabled fast travel marker for it on load and the marker lands you right in front of the house. I checked both versions of whiteruns exterior to make sure the caravan and such would interfere with it.

Thanks for the info

The house is excellent, I wanted to put, but I saw the requirements of DDa and the desire fell away.Why do need such requirements for home ? Because of a "some adult toys "  ?! Install an additional few gigabytes for the sake of a few toys in the house ?! Seriously?

7 hours ago, astorioth said:

Why ApachiiHair.esm and ApachiiHairFemales.esm are requisites? Theres a NPC too?

Ah shit I fogrgot to disable those xD Ill release a fix today. It can load without them considering I didnt put an NPC in though.

4 hours ago, gogelmogel100 said:

The house is excellent, I wanted to put, but I saw the requirements of DDa and the desire fell away.Why do need such requirements for home ? Because of a "some adult toys "  ?! Install an additional few gigabytes for the sake of a few toys in the house ?! Seriously?

I wanted an adult theme to it? You could load it without those things, and the items just wouldnt be there. Not entirely sure that you've noticed, but this site consists of mostly adult oriented mods, and I produce mostly adult oriented mods.

On 3/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, gogelmogel100 said:

There are so many player homes out there for your vanilla needs.

Seriously!

Why would you install a home that is for use with PAHE or SD+SDpatches and other devious mods without the needed requirements >.<

On 3/17/2020 at 7:58 AM, donttouchmethere said:

There are so many player homes out there for your vanilla needs.

Seriously!

Why would you install a home that is for use with PAHE or SD+SDpatches and other devious mods without the needed requirements >.<

Seriously!

Did you stop and think that someone might not use PAHE or SD+SDpatches or the slew of DD stuff out there but does use the ZAZ stuff and would like a well done home to add to their game so asked for a non-DD reliant version or at least an explanation why the DD family was needed?

You are correct there are a ton of vanilla homes out there but not so many that use the ZAZ furniture.

10 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Seriously!

Did you stop and think that someone might not use PAHE or SD+SDpatches or the slew of DD stuff out there but does use the ZAZ stuff and would like a well done home to add to their game so asked for a non-DD reliant version or at least an explanation why the DD family was needed?

You are correct there are a ton of vanilla homes out there but not so many that use the ZAZ furniture.

Lets play the "seriously" game =D

Seriously!

Don't tell me a deep thinker like you isn't able to place ZAZ furniture everywhere.

• 3 months later...