[SE] Team Tal's DM BDOR Mueburus SMP 3BA

On 3/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Realz012 said:

hi em, can you fix hdt smp on back skirt (tail)?

is shaking to much when standing idle, you had this problem too?

the cloak hdt smp is ok fine

I will rest few a days and then i will modify smp xml to reduce its shaking.

I'm not sure that i can solve it

really love this conversion, I knew this aror had to be modded in skyrim once i saw the BDO release.

I have one question, is it possible to add independent SMP to the cloth parts over the breasts of the cloak to make them move freely from the breast? I hope you understand what I mean...

20 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

really love this conversion, I knew this aror had to be modded in skyrim once i saw the BDO release.

I have one question, is it possible to add independent SMP to the cloth parts over the breasts of the cloak to make them move freely from the breast? I hope you understand what I mean...

You can insert independent SMP for cloak's bear hand by using 3Ds Max.

And I don't know that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 12:43 AM, applesandmayo said:

Not sure whats going on, but whenever I equip the cloak or the skirt, the smp gets screwy and just drops through the floor. Any ideas whats up?

smp version?

On 4/14/2020 at 11:41 PM, Mithel_Celestia said:

How can I get the cloak claws to fit more snug on the breasts. It just floats there when I use bodyslide.

push claw to breast closely

On 4/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, microdd said:

Hello

Is there a non HDT-SMP version? Thanks.

No plan to do that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 3:32 AM, DiaboliWorgen said:

Thank you! I love this armor! 

20200502111238_1.jpg

thx

15 hours ago, Sakamyboto said:

A little help, downloaded the requirements and not sure what's wrong. For some reason when I sneak or attack the breast armor goes haywire and it only seems to be this armor. Any help is appreciated as I really love this mod. 

ScreenShot6.png

Check 3BBB mod page's description. There would be a solution of your problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, Sakamyboto said:

A little help, downloaded the requirements and not sure what's wrong. For some reason when I sneak or attack the breast armor goes haywire and it only seems to be this armor. Any help is appreciated as I really love this mod. 

ScreenShot6.png

You are probably overwriting the Skeleton files.

XPMSE should be installed in last one position always.

I have this problem recently, so check your install.

Someone make an BHUNP version of this...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to get the shield on back working?  I'm using ecotone dual sheath redux.  I've tried using the patcher for that but it still doesn't seem to work.  I do notice that there are OnBack.nif and OnBackClk.nif files that are already provided, so I'm not quite sure why the patcher isn't working?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 12:05 PM, Mallory said:

Any chance at a version of this without physics? No matter what I do, the cloak and skirt stretch through the ground. I honestly don't care for jiggling, swaying and whatnot enough for Skyrim, so a more static variant would be appreciated.

I don't have any plan to make no-smp version. I'm not sure but i think your HDT-SMP version is not compatible with your cpu. Is your cpu compatible with avx version or not?

On 9/17/2020 at 7:28 PM, Shirakune97 said:

i have this iusse too with cbpc and cbbe spm 3bbb :( 

Already fixed that problem. I think idle shaking would be sufficiently reduced.