[SE] Team Tal's DM BDOR Mueburus SMP 3BA

On 9/24/2020 at 2:05 AM, em486 said:

I don't have any plan to make no-smp version. I'm not sure but i think your HDT-SMP version is not compatible with your cpu. Is your cpu compatible with avx version or not?

Already fixed that problem. I think idle shaking would be sufficiently reduced.

man in idle is shaking too much and cause some fps drop i love your mod but i think need a skirt smp fix 

On 9/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Shirakune97 said:

man in idle is shaking too much and cause some fps drop i love your mod but i think need a skirt smp fix 

I cannot check any "shaking too much" on my skyrim. And i think fps drop is necessary, because it has 83 bone only in skirt. So it use so many resources on your CPU.
image.png.d485c06746b2b6048b279b1c9219327f.png

go to the meshes-bdo mueburus-BDOR~~skrit.xml and make this part like this.
Then skirt no longer collide with body, so you can get many fps, but you can see many clipping with body.

Okay. I modify skirt's xml taking a lot of time.
I tried to remove reported issue(thrilling back skirt, body eat front skirt...)

Maybe it will be better thant old version i think.

But some people think it is not perfect, i say that this is my best.

Thanks for the port, the updates and all the hard work!  I've been using this off and on since May, it works very well.

Just to let you know, the latest update (today) is installing as v1.0, not sure that matters but you might want it to read 1.1.1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:30 PM, tiger56star said:

excuse me, I don't know where to find or make the armour, I know sometimes modders put the armour in higher smithing perk. but I still don't know where to look.

To the best of my knowledge you can only use the console to get it.  Do a "help BDOR" without quotes and player.additem xxxxxxxx 1 (x = item ID)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 10:13 PM, em486 said:

[SE] Team Tal's DM BDOR Mueburus SMP 3BA

View File

This is converting Team Tal's DM BDOR Mueburus from LE to SE and hdt-pe to hdt-smp.

This file's body is CBBE and provide 3BBB amazing body.

Also, CBBE Uniboob patch applied.

Change Log

1.09 Improve shoes BS
1.08 Improve skirt smp
1.07 Improve skirt smp

1.06 change esp format(?) 43 to 44, improve hands BS
       Also, 3BBB uniboob patch applied 

1.05 VAMPIRE Races can look their shield 

1.04 Improve Armor BS

1.03 Cloak BS support weight and 3BA

1.02 Confirm the CBBE bodyslider on cloak, it will be compatible on CBBE

1.01 Fix the Weapon and Shield's texture

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB Advanced(3BA; if you want to use 3BBB bodyslide, latest is best)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

CBPC Physics

Credit

DM BDOR Mueburus by Team Tal

SkyrimSE 2020-02-26 23-24-39.png

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.02.29_-_01.52.25.68.png

Honeycam 2020-02-29 15-53-56.gif

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, cbpc, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Yo, the cloak and skirt seems buggy when i updated to Anniversary edition. Can you fix it?

• 1 month later...

I have all required mods installed and built correctly, built it in bodyslide correctly. Yet this armor causes me to CTD as soon as it tries to load into a save after installing it. I triple checked everything, but as soon as I uninstalled the armor it loaded my save fine. This is my favorite armor for my favorite class on BDO, I would love some help if it's possible.

• 1 month later...

I think I found the solution to the skirt and cloak bugging problem. The currently recommended HDT-SMP download is not updated for those who use SKSE64 for the AE 1.6.x version therefore not allowing the smp plugin to work at all. To check if your version of HDT-SMP is working, open the console and type in SMP reset it should say if it is working or not. If you version of HDT-SMP is not working try the Faster HDT-SMP as it is upgraded to the latest SKSE64 version as well as for the AE 1.6.x version of skyrim. 

• 4 weeks later...

hi after a while skirt glitches and take half of my screen, i tried skirt fix same results, any idea what is causing that? its not immediately only skirt glitches and burst out after about 5 seconds of wearing it.i use cbpc, smp an dlatest version of skse with matching version of skyrim se

Edited by idkk12
need to claryf
  • 1 year later...