FemboiFurry Posted August 1 Posted August 1 To anyone checking about the LL_FourPlay_1_10_163.dll giving you an error even after using the latest AAF, this might help. I found where the incompatible one is, at least for me. It was not the base one, it was one that was with the mod Assimilation. That one is LL_FourPlay that is outdated. Deleted it and the everything started without any errors.
WOLFWhiskyTANGO-979057WTW Posted August 4 Posted August 4 On 7/17/2026 at 7:06 PM, bsan543210 said: just wanted to say THANKS!!! to all of u that participated in the making of THE FUCKING MANUAL!!! because of u guys & gals ive learned much recently. you PEOPLE R AWESOME!!! I have much respect for u all & your craft. sorry some of us noobs r IDIOTS!!! i humbly bow to u all my friends!!! Thanks again for sharing ur time and work with us all! -Wolf -Lifes A Bitch & Then Ya Die!- just to end things on a good note.......
K95403 Posted August 9 Posted August 9 I'm trying to get NPC's to have sex via MCG and AAF. automatically and I've set up both mods to allow this... but NOTHING happens! I need help! Thanks!
YaboyJon Posted August 10 Posted August 10 I can get everything to work but when I play an animation it just fucks up with the dick vanishing
yacky91 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) On 7/18/2026 at 1:50 AM, deff. said: Extended AAF patch. Latest version works without UAP. EAP Wonder why this isn't in the "manual". So can I safely delete UAP then and use EAP only? I am not interested in M/M content, unless there are extra animations patched, but so far I never get to trigger different animations with UAP. Edited August 16 by yacky91
deff. Posted August 16 Posted August 16 3 hours ago, yacky91 said: Wonder why this isn't in the "manual". So can I safely delete UAP then and use EAP only? I am not interested in M/M content, unless there are extra animations patched, but so far I never get to trigger different animations with UAP. I have no clue why EAP is not included in manual. I'm using Creature resources for animal animations + EAP. And yes, you don't need UAP 1
Bob73 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 On 16.08.2026 at 22:59, deff. said: Понятия не имею, почему EAP не включен в руководство. Я использую ресурсы Creature для анимации животных + EAP. И да, вам не нужен UAP. Those are buggies. What do you need them for?
deff. Posted August 20 Posted August 20 1 hour ago, Bob73 said: Those are buggies. What do you need them for? What are you talking about?
Holylokki Posted August 20 Posted August 20 20 minutes ago, deff. said: What are you talking about? He probably knows a secret way to make Deathclow, Dogmeat, and many other creatures animate correctly, without freezing or jittering, without editing files. Or he knows how to run sequential playback of Savage staged animations without jittering when switching transition animations, without editing files. These are the problems that EAP was originally designed to solve. 2
deff. Posted August 20 Posted August 20 4 minutes ago, Holylokki said: He probably knows a secret way to make Deathclow, Dogmeat, and many other creatures animate correctly, without freezing or jittering, without editing files. Or he knows how to run sequential playback of Savage staged animations without jittering when switching transition animations, without editing files. These are the problems that EAP was originally designed to solve. Well. Maybe he can tell us his secret. Maybe he have some mega patch for Fallout which can solve all problems.
T_G_B Posted August 21 Posted August 21 How long till this is updated I just finished my load order for Skyrim and wanna start working on my fallout 4 load order
PervertInside Posted August 21 Posted August 21 10 hours ago, T_G_B said: How long till this is updated I just finished my load order for Skyrim and wanna start working on my fallout 4 load order 221 was released may 27 and aaf was updated August 6th. So that time was 10 days. My guess is 1 to 2 weeks. But we'll see, they can take all the time in the world. No need to update anyway.
T_G_B Posted August 21 Posted August 21 5 hours ago, PervertInside said: 221 was released may 27 and aaf was updated August 6th. So that time was 10 days. My guess is 1 to 2 weeks. But we'll see, they can take all the time in the world. No need to update anyway. Ok thank you
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Hey anyone could help me? i followed all the steps but when i try to open the game i keep getting this error.
008zulu Posted August 22 Posted August 22 2 hours ago, LolkidHS said: Hey anyone could help me? i followed all the steps but when i try to open the game i keep getting this error. I believe you are using the latest version of the game, you need to downgrade to 1.2.221
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 52 minutes ago, 008zulu said: I believe you are using the latest version of the game, you need to downgrade to 1.2.221 how can i do that? i looked and found a mod but it goes to a lower version and not 221
008zulu Posted August 22 Posted August 22 1 minute ago, LolkidHS said: how can i do that? i looked and found a mod but it goes to a lower version and not 221 Try this; https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/685239894022330731/
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 30 minutes ago, 008zulu said: Try this; https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/685239894022330731/ thank you, i will try it here
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 49 minutes ago, 008zulu said: Try this; https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/685239894022330731/ so it worked, and thanks really, but now the game just crashes after black screen loading...
008zulu Posted August 22 Posted August 22 6 hours ago, LolkidHS said: so it worked, and thanks really, but now the game just crashes after black screen loading... Have to downgrade your mods for 1.2.221 too.
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 9 hours ago, 008zulu said: Have to downgrade your mods for 1.2.221 too. ok i will change it here, should have guessed that was the problem as i did change the library version, again thank you for the help
LolkidHS Posted August 22 Posted August 22 i really dont know what im doing wrong, i did everything twice already, the game just crashes, picked everything to match my game version 1.11.221, did all instructions for each mod, but still nothing
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now