[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Two thing's spring to mind 1. you forgot to install ESM RSE resources framework or  missing

I was missing a step. I forgot to untick the savage animations boxes when applying the patch and the fix near the end.

3 hours ago, ga12 said:

Does anyone know, if theres a way to fix the incompatibility with unique NPCs manually? Why do they conflict?

The conflict is that 50% of the bodies used in that mod are nevernude's eg you can't remove the underwear.

Can somebody help me with strap-ons? I have the same load order as intended, but the strap- on doesn't follow the animations. I tried downloading the strap-on/vioxis penis bones mod, but it didn't do anything. What do I have to do for the strap-on to follow the animations?

I solved my old problems. The name of the problem is "A.J. various XMLs". If someone else says that the AAF violation is triggered, the AAF does not return an error, but the animation does not occur, then advise him to remove this mod.

But new gaps appeared:
1) in some scenes, dogs have members, and in some not.
2) Erection in super mutants occurs in the wrong direction.
3) Erection in people and ghouls (not feral) occurs in the wrong direction.
4) the penises of people and ghouls (not feral) passing through the body increase and pass through the back of the head.
5) White sperm glows (what the hell?)
6) Green sperm appeared (what the hell?)
7) The vagina glows (I understand the radiation around, but why should the vagina glow?)
? Squirt is like someone pissing on a flashlight.
9) Animation of sexual partners does not correspond to each other.
10) Super mutants die while standing and you cannot collect loot from them (I deleted the skeleton file, this did not help.)

Necessary:
1) make sure that in all animations the penises work correctly and do not pass through the body.
2) make sure that penises in dogs are in all animations.
3) make sure that sperm, vagina and squirt do not shine + leave only white sperm and remove green.
4) make the animation of the sexual partners coincide.
5) make super mutants die normally and loot can be collected.

How to do it?

All screenshots are on the link.

It’s not difficult for me to upload again, I just don’t know how moderators will react to reloading the same files.

This list saved me a lot of trouble, thanks for that! I must say I have still VisG installed and hope for an update. What exactly is buggy with it?

I suggest to add https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11585-aaf-gender-select/

Cause it's a nice feature for AAF, though.

"Upgraded" and set up according to this guide except Savage Cabbage which I did not change.  Everything worked before but now I have dickless Dogmeat and dickless mutants.  Humans seem OK though I've only seen a small sample of anamations.

Would someone help me with armor slots? I am trying to remove that swimwear, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried to replace the equipmentsetdata, but it did nothing.

My load order:

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4048-dovah.esl
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
HUDFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
CanarySaveFileMonitor.esl
WashOutThatCum.esl
Mors Sit Anywhere.esl
LMTOTribalOverlays.esl
Sanguinaire.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
CBBE.esp
fog.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Custom Moans.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FP_SexualHarassment.esp
InoueKinkyKollars.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
WeightlessJunk.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
AA Subways of the Commonwealth.esp
DualGun.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
ChainBikini.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
FO4Hotkeys.esp
Grim_Bowsette.esp
Grim_BowsetteBodysuit.esp
Grim_MaryJane.esp
Grim_Vampirella.esp
Headcrab_Bunny_nonAWKCR.esp
TatsAfterRape.esp
Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
HoloTime.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Lazman Female Outfit Replacer.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
Locky Bastard.esp
LooksMirror.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
LureEnemies.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
PeopleCollars.esp
Post Nuclear Girl.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
Rusty Face Fix.esp
Shino Clothes.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
TheyWantThatAss.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
FO4HHS.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
FPAttributesHUD.esp
FPAttributes.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Unique Female NPC Bodies.esp
CumNWealth.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
BikerGirlOutfitsConversion.esp
China Dress AE.esp
HighHeels.esp
tao_catsuit.esp
tao_catsuit_awkcr.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
Vtawleatherdress.esp
VtawWidowmaker.esp
DlxClothesPack.esp
HHFootsteps.esp
FO4PiercingsSED7.esp
Piercings.esp
KSHairdos.esp
Arbitration - Increased Walk Speed.esp
Arbitration - Recommended Core.esp
Arbitration - Speed Uninstaller (Remove This and Save).esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Lazmans_highheels_outfits.esp
NovaCatsuit.esp
NovaCatsuit2.esp
GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp
Hidden Helmets 2.0 - AE Version.esp
Unique NPCs.esp
LooksMenuCustomizationCompendium-UniqueNPCs_Patch.esp
Unique NPCs FarHarbor.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
Jewelries.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp

20200529141436_1.jpg

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

On 5/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, REB85 said:

10) Super mutants die while standing and you cannot collect loot from them (I deleted the skeleton file, this did not help.)

just save game and load  ,supermutants lie down dead on ground and are lootable

I installed all animations and patches according to the instructions. But feral dogs have no penises.
Super mutant dogs have penises, and feral dogs do not.
What is the problem?
(all mods and animations have the latest available version)

There is also a problem with animations.
1) The active character fucks the earth, the passive character has sex with an invisible person.
2) during a blowjob, the penis enters not in the mouth but in the forehead.
3) the member is at the wrong angle and therefore does not enter the body.

ScreenShot348.png

ScreenShot296.png

ScreenShot312.png

ScreenShot362.png

Good afternoon everyone,

Might I ask a few questions as I am rather new at AAF, last I modded was Morrowind safe to say it has been a while.

Does one require Bodytalk if one prefers only female animations?

Perhaps this might elucidate on my issue:

<Vortex load order>

CBBE

Bodyslide/ Outfit Studio

ZAZ

AAF/ Vanilla

BP70

One rule w/ lesbian only from Nexus

ErectionFix by silverperv

The final issue I have is I cannot utilise PgDn on my Numpad whilst in-game, thought it was PEBCAK but am unsure a workaround.

Hello, I tried following the guide, but even though the guide is written very well and pretty clear.. I still managed to mess up. In the process I think I butchered the whole thing as well. 

The game doesn't crash or freeze, but when I surrender or sex animations have to trigger, the characters just idle and I can't put my finger on it on how it happens. If someone could spend a few seconds and see if they can find a problem with these images (aside from the questionable interests) then that would be greatly appreciated.

2.PNG

1.PNG

On 5/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, tonicwalter said:

i know this is slightly off topic, but i absolutely adored MO1 with Skyrim and am a little underwhelmed by vortex.

how easy is it to switch to MO2, and is it worth the effort?

As you used mo1, you should have pretty much no problem with mo2, they for the most part work the same.  Though mo2 does not really like being installed in the game folder where as with mo1 it was no problem to do so.

As far as I am aware though they are still saying to install mo2 in portable mode when installing it for the first time.

Tiz a good guide. Saved loads of time. Just like to mention that Horizon doesn't seem to be compatible, (I suspect for similar reasons to the VIS/VIS-G incompatibility, i,e, CTD on either Data or Level Up in the Pipboy). You might want to add it to the list unless greater minds than mine spout up.

This is getting ridiculous really. Ive been busy with this guide 15 hours now. Double checked everything. Time to test it out. Guess what, AAF 30%. 

No man this is crazy. I did everything this guide told me. EVERYTHING. After i installed the body's, ZAZ ect. I tested it. After that i installed AAF and themes, tested it, everything worked. So i did the rest in a row, but now it does not work. The patches are in the correct order i know it is. Addonfixes is after the B4All patch, erectionfix is the very last. Look idk man. Last week everything worked fine. I EVEN HAD FOUR PLAY WORKING WITH AAF!!!! (just by random installs... IKR!!!!) I switched to four play, didnt liked it, started to understand what animations needed what, so i went back to AAF and now i cant get sh*t to work. Come one 15 hours following a guide?? 

IDk how to put my load order here so i cant put it here. Im using Vortex. 

54 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

This is getting ridiculous really. Ive been busy with this guide 15 hours now. Double checked everything. Time to test it out. Guess what, AAF 30%. 

No man this is crazy. I did everything this guide told me. EVERYTHING. After i installed the body's, ZAZ ect. I tested it. After that i installed AAF and themes, tested it, everything worked. So i did the rest in a row, but now it does not work. The patches are in the correct order i know it is. Addonfixes is after the B4All patch, erectionfix is the very last. Look idk man. Last week everything worked fine. I EVEN HAD FOUR PLAY WORKING WITH AAF!!!! (just by random installs... IKR!!!!) I switched to four play, didnt liked it, started to understand what animations needed what, so i went back to AAF and now i cant get sh*t to work. Come one 15 hours following a guide?? 

IDk how to put my load order here so i cant put it here. Im using Vortex. 

I had the same problem, but i did get it to work.

First I started off small just install AFF + themes + savagecabbage + one patch + Indarello patch (optional) + erectionfix.

Remember to UNCHECK the savagecabbage patches in indarellos's and erectionfix.

and then check in game that all is fine.

I then start adding each animation pack one by one, remembering to reinstall the one patch indarello and erectionfix.

Also you will need to double check the rules in Vortex as sometimes it automaticaly sets rules based on previous choices and Vortex gets it wrong. You can see when this happens as when you the rule some of the rules underneath turn gray. what I would do then is uncheck the the rule i just change and change the next rule down.

Hope that helps

23 minutes ago, qasdf said:

I had the same problem, but i did get it to work.

First I started off small just install AFF + themes + savagecabbage + one patch + Indarello patch (optional) + erectionfix.

Remember to UNCHECK the savagecabbage patches in indarellos's and erectionfix.

and then check in game that all is fine.

I then start adding each animation pack one by one, remembering to reinstall the one patch indarello and erectionfix.

Also you will need to double check the rules in Vortex as sometimes it automaticaly sets rules based on previous choices and Vortex gets it wrong. You can see when this happens as when you the rule some of the rules underneath turn gray. what I would do then is uncheck the the rule i just change and change the next rule down.

Hope that helps

I got it to work now too. I just removed some animations i didnt want like that MM Ulfberth's AAF Patch and Vadermania... lol i did installed that two creatures pack.

I also removed custom moans. Then i just re installed Bang for all patch two times to check to order for the last time (no really, i was about to go back to New Vegas) and suddenly it worked. Like this game was trolling me all along. Because i had, i know i had AAF working with FOUR PLAY for 2 days by random fkn installs (because you know, i dont know much about modding) 

But yeah, i did exactly as this guide said, even tho it said to install silvererectfix two times but ok. Im gonna try the FOUR PLAY framework patch see if i can get that facial cum into the AAF scene again. It uses the Leito pack on it so why not just some overlay from FOURPLAY on it too... I had it working couple days back for 2 days. Untill SEU's flirt option stopped working. I had this 'solict' only option and always failed even with 'always succeed on' 

Anyway..... time to enjoy the game. Bought it last week and i have not even got past Diamond City yet lmfao