Jump to content
IGNORED

X-Blades Full Nude Mod Request


ludger166

Recommended Posts

So this is my first time making any such request. I am hoping someone would be interested in fully nude modding X-Blades main character Ayumi as the game definitely needs this incentive to stay interested in playing the game and shes basically the only reason to kinda keep playing the game.  Someone has made a semi-nude mod for this game in the past but its nowhere near as good as what a full nude mod would be like. The semi-nude mod that currently exists runs on tex mod. 

 

Here is the link to that semi-nude mod and im hoping someone can work on that mod by just removing everything Ayumi has on her.

 

http://nude.thead.ru/X-Blades

 

I will leave some screenshots to showcase the existing mod. 

 

If you would like to be compensated for your work then id be more then happy to.

X-Blades_1.jpg

Screenshot-5.png

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-3.png

Screenshot-4.png

Link to comment

Actually now would be the best time to purchase the game as its 50% off on steam. for me the price is like $7 rn but ofc that depends on where you are but yeah, thankfully it doesn't cost a fortune and is very affordable. Its a little repetitive but not too bad all in all, id say its more like a middle shelf guilty pleasure type of game if anything and the characters sexiness makes it just worth while to play the game. i quite like it very much, it has some good OST and combat is simple hack n slash with some magic attacks, upgrades ect. 

 

That would be just awesome if you are able to take a look! :D

 

Here is the link to the steam page for the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/7510/XBlades/ 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I could probably make a better nude skin for her. Haven't played the game though. If it's fun and reasonably priced, I'll take a look at what I can do some time since I'm in the middle of some things right now.

I've played it, is even in German, but a little older, 2007.
Ayumi is already sexy. :classic_smile:
by the way, to my knowledge available for 1 Euro on Steam. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, 27X said:

The reason there isn't a "better skin" because you're not talking about the skin. It's a model, and no one was interested in making a different one and then rigging it and then weighting it and then porting it.

Yeah i know,which is why i will compensate the modder for there troubles :)

Link to comment
3 hours ago, 27X said:

The reason there isn't a "better skin" because you're not talking about the skin. It's a model, and no one was interested in making a different one and then rigging it and then weighting it and then porting it.

Wonder why so many modelers suck at doing texturing? May not be able to do anything OP since I'm a noob in Blender/3dsmax. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Wonder why so many modelers suck at doing texturing? May not be able to do anything OP since I'm a noob in Blender/3dsmax. 

Different skill set, I could quite a few years ago do the modeling side of, textures however nope.  I could bodge job them but good textures never in a million years, I always used other peoples, usually free or free for non commercial use, which for something like this works fine, unless you are intending to paywall the mod that is.

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Different skill set

Interesting. I don't really get it since some models I've seen from people are very creative and complex. Texturing would seem easy compared to that I would think. I wonder how many games have good models and sub-par textures in them? Beth is guilty I know.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, winny257 said:

there are some games that have been provided with nude mods. :classic_wink:

Blades of Time Nude

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Runes of Magic Nude

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

I also do have Blades Of Time and have tried out the nude mod but cant seem to get it to work, not sure what the problem is, either an update broke the mod or something else entierly, alot of ppl are having the same issues with that games semi-nude mod aswell sadly.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Wonder why so many modelers suck at doing texturing? May not be able to do anything OP since I'm a noob in Blender/3dsmax. 

Completely different skill sets, for most things. Some people can do both, some people can't do either without spending assloads of time.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

I also do have Blades Of Time and have tried out the nude mod but cant seem to get it to work, not sure what the problem is, either an update broke the mod or something else entierly, alot of ppl are having the same issues with that games semi-nude mod aswell sadly.

texmod needs admin and you can't install in program files.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Interesting. I don't really get it since some models I've seen from people are very creative and complex. Texturing would seem easy compared to that I would think. I wonder how many games have good models and sub-par textures in them? Beth is guilty I know.

Textures may look great when looking at them flat on the graphics program screen, and may well look total crap when wrapped around what ever 3d model they are going it, and they may look even different to that when in what ever game they are going into, which requires a ton of testing in game to work properly.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, 27X said:

texmod needs admin and you can't install in program files.

Well with my experience using tex mod, i have used it on a few games without admin rights such as, Remember Me, Tomb Raider Underworld, and several other older Tomb Raider games and it worked just fine. I tried starting Blades Of Time with admin rights and still no luck. It might Just need a new mod i think.

Link to comment
On 2/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

I watch this and feel like a child that still has everything to learn. Just amazing what can be done. At least I learned what UV mapping is (and how hard it can be).

 

 

That is nothing short of impressive and yeah i do defiantly also feel that way when watching a video like this too, very reliable lmao

 

I do use Blender myself aswell but only to make still scenes, don`t know how to use the other features as i haven't learnt it yet, just barely was able to learn how to make stills xD These sorts of things are very complex and requires alot of accuracy mentally and attention to detail.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I never actually said I could/would work on this. Over the next several months I might look at it.

???? but yeah, its all good, i wasn't trying to rush you or anything, just wanted to know what your schedule was looking like since you mentioned you were working on something, we dont gutta get nasty about it xD

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.03 - 09.13.37.65.png

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ludger166 said:

???? but yeah, its all good, i wasn't trying to rush you or anything, just wanted to know what your schedule was looking like since you mentioned you were working on something, we dont gutta get nasty about it xD

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.03 - 09.13.37.65.png

Didn't mean it to sound like that. I've just learned that I need to be very clear with peeps, lol. :classic_smile:

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...