X-Blades Full Nude Mod Request

10 hours ago, hofuko667 said:

I followed the link from the first post and tried to download the Nude Mod, but it detected a virus. Does anyone have a clean copy of the mod to share here? 

Also that there is a version that is totally naked since the current mod still has a lot of clothes

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

I just got this game and checked up the Steam forums and to my surprise found this guide and MOD links:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2522600716

So Steam allows this!!!
That's good to know since my Aniki said that they could ban us from Steam if we published something that had a nude mod.

The truth is that in the translation of a game that I made to my language I included a Nude Mod

14 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

So Steam allows this!!!
That's good to know since my Aniki said that they could ban us from Steam if we published something that had a nude mod.

The truth is that in the translation of a game that I made to my language I included a Nude Mod

It is a ambiguous -  the author never directly mentions the nude mods or posts images which is why I imagine it is still up.