Wondering if there has been any update in this issue. I'm running Hoe It Up as well as Wicked Whims. When a male sim pole dances via HIU pole or takes part in any sort of HIU prostitution, they're soft the whole time. There was an old post on this topic I tried posting on, but it hasn't gotten a post for a year and the subject line didn't mention the issue at all: "Wicked Whims Prostitution Mod (Hoe It Up)" is all it says, so thought best to open a new thread. This is using the latest versions of WW and HIU and occurs with various penis mods + the ww default penis. Any non-HIU interactions work fine.

Any fixes or workarounds for this issue? Tried to assign male sims underwear for their work outfits to see if it would fix the problem, but no dice.

Search terms: Soft penis Impotent limp penis soft dick

On 2/24/2020 at 3:46 AM, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

Wondering if there has been any update in this issue. I'm running Hoe It Up as well as Wicked Whims. When a male sim pole dances via HIU pole or takes part in any sort of HIU prostitution, they're soft the whole time. There was an old post on this topic I tried posting on, but it hasn't gotten a post for a year and the subject line didn't mention the issue at all: "Wicked Whims Prostitution Mod (Hoe It Up)" is all it says, so thought best to open a new thread. This is using the latest versions of WW and HIU and occurs with various penis mods + the ww default penis. Any non-HIU interactions work fine.

Any fixes or workarounds for this issue? Tried to assign male sims underwear for their work outfits to see if it would fix the problem, but no dice.

Search terms: Soft penis Impotent limp penis soft dick

Weird...this was supposed to have been fixed with the latest HIU update....

On 2/29/2020 at 10:51 AM, procian said:

Weird...this was supposed to have been fixed with the latest HIU update....

Is it working for you in the latest update? I only noticed it once I started making male strippers/prostitutes. Either I didn't notice it or it didn't happen earlier when I was using female prostitute sims with male clients. I'll have to check and see if it works properly with F prostitute > M client.

1 hour ago, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

Is it working for you in the latest update? I only noticed it once I started making male strippers/prostitutes. Either I didn't notice it or it didn't happen earlier when I was using female prostitute sims with male clients. I'll have to check and see if it works properly with F prostitute > M client.

To be honest I only use it for the pole dancing and lap dancing......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...