fourplay rescources esm and AAF

I want to install Osynthclampons esp.  this mod adds equipment to synths 1 and 2.  It has a master file of fourplay rescources esm.  I has this installed back when AAF was first coming out.  What I want to know is which mod has the esm, and can I install it without messing up AAF, as I have AAF working fine.

11 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I want to install Osynthclampons esp.  this mod adds equipment to synths 1 and 2.  It has a master file of fourplay rescources esm.  I has this installed back when AAF was first coming out.  What I want to know is which mod has the esm, and can I install it without messing up AAF, as I have AAF working fine.

That esm comes with Four-Play itself.  You can safely install it without messing up AAF.

The big problem with having Four-Play installed isn't that it will interfere with AAF, but that Four-Play compatible mods won't work with AAF ones, and that Four-Play mods like Family Planning Enhanced will conflict with the AAF versions of those same mods.  But by itself Four-Play won't conflict or interfere with AAF.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:19 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That esm comes with Four-Play itself.  You can safely install it without messing up AAF.

The big problem with having Four-Play installed isn't that it will interfere with AAF, but that Four-Play compatible mods won't work with AAF ones, and that Four-Play mods like Family Planning Enhanced will conflict with the AAF versions of those same mods.  But by itself Four-Play won't conflict or interfere with AAF.

I was only planning on installing the clampon mod, and nothing else fourplay.  Except the leito and crazy animation mods.  the Clampon mod seems to of disappeared from here

Osynthclampons v05 esp.7z

Personnally, I think someone, who unlike me knows that they are doing, should update this mod for AAF or not to require fourplay.  Actually, I do not think it needs AAF, as it appears to add the clampons to every synth 1 and 2.  So they are there all the time, not just during animations.  

I can not remember the author, but just delete this message if they do not want this mod here.

THIS no longer works, not sure what else it needs, so do not waste time installing it.

Archived