How Do I Disable Certain Animations?

Is there an easy way to disable certain animations? When I am Menaced, assaulted or otherwise forced to do... stuff, blowy animations are chosen to be the thing I'm made to do about 75% of the time. Also I feel like I have too many animation mods installed to be seeing so many repeated anims...

Can I somehow disable BJ animations? It's getting really annoying to see a female raider strap on a dildo and make my girl suck it. Clearly that would not be enjoyable for either of them, and sex really seems very rare these days.

Or an alternative, is there a global futa mod? Or one that just affects raiders? At least in that case it wouldn't be some plastic toy. Strapon BJ is so boring...

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Is there an easy way to disable certain animations? When I am Menaced, assaulted or otherwise forced to do... stuff, blowy animations are chosen to be the thing I'm made to do about 75% of the time. Also I feel like I have too many animation mods installed to be seeing so many repeated anims...

Can I somehow disable BJ animations? It's getting really annoying to see a female raider strap on a dildo and make my girl suck it. Clearly that would not be enjoyable for either of them, and sex really seems very rare these days.

Or an alternative, is there a global futa mod? Or one that just affects raiders? At least in that case it wouldn't be some plastic toy. Strapon BJ is so boring...

You can install dick instead strapon

To disable certain position you need to delete it from xml in Data/AAF

Filename: *_positionData.xml

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can install dick instead strapon

To disable certain position you need to delete it from xml in Data/AAF

Filename: *_positionData.xml

That'll do. Hell even that other strapon I see in your pics...
viodoe.png.7b6685b5323353861a0c0b41c9df1a28.png
...is better than the one I always see cuz it at least goes in her too.

I was looking at those position_data.xml files before I posted to try to locate BJ anims, but quickly realized how many xml's I really have... I think I prefer the futa method more. Though with so many BJs, followed almost always by anal, Family Planning beginning to be just a very bloody PMS mod. ??

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 4:05 AM, Shiori栞 said:

I made this little guide that will teach you how to hide specific animations from an entire animation pack. Unfortunately we dont have a user friendly way to disable the animations we want, so we have to go through xml editing for that, but its quite simple.

Archived