Sims 4 Vore Adjustment Mod

I want to make my own thread as to not use up space from the other thread.

I will make this a bit more fancy at some point

Warning: This will contain -vore-! If you do not know what it is, it is heavily suggested you turn around now - this is not for the faint of heart and includes depictions of people being eaten in a fatal manner. You have been warned!

For those of you that are still here, please have a look at the media section (third post) for what I am designing the mod to do.

reserved

Things accomplished, but not necessarily implemented thus far:

-Increase hunger rates for cowplants significantly. Your plants will want to eat people all the time.
-Make cowplants immortal (they stay hungry forever, unless someone feeds them)
-100% fatal vore, no more spitting out Sims after eating them.
-Stop grim reaper from spawning
-Establish solid autonomy (automatic initiation) of vorings and playing with cowplants
-Invoke reactions to getting others getting vored by a cowplant. Cheering for now...
-Hinder excessive (de)buffs from watching your friends get eaten.
-Alter sounds such as Sim groans, moans, screams, breathing, belly gurgles, digestion noises etc (easy, but time-consuming to do)
-Change urns (indoor tombstones from dead sims) into blood-lettered (red) skulls.

Things I need:

-I need significant experience in blender and sims4studio before any new animations will pop up. 

-More scripting experience is something I require in order to dynamically call different animations and modify standard sim behaviour around vore.

-I need to master the art of editing objects in sims4studio. Each voring spits out a skull(urn remodel) which unfortunately messes up sim pathing.

Current things I'm doing:

-Learn python and use existing libraries to make normal sim interactions work with cowplants

-Attempting to extend the original cownplant animation to allow for longer audio-edits (audio limit = length of 3d animation)

-Beginner digestion audio edits that would fit the original or the extended animations (depending on what I can achieve)

What I need to do at some point:

-3D animation

-New models

-In depth scripting

What I can do:

-Make this mod have in-game interaction menus that define details of how the game works instead of editing files outside the game. (custom hunger rates, fataility etc)

Current goals:

-Make compact and easy to install version of what I have on my computer so that everyone may benefit. This would require making cowplants more accessible and make their growth instantaneous. 

Certainly, but sim to sim vore interactions are FAR away! Currently the idea is to just fish out as much potential with what is already there (cowplant + alien plant dlc).

Farts for plants seem a bit odd, though they are definately doable if you want\can accept that.

A full-fledged vore system for sims is going to be such a massive undertaking that I don't know if I can do it alone.

If I ever do make such a thing, having sim being disposed of in the most loud and smelly way possible would be a thing you could choose to include in your install.

OP, when uploading videos, please have at least compressed versions of said videos (MP4 for instance). 200MB is literal HELL for me to download.
Anyways, I hope you do have the option to toggle some settings. I do not like the idea of 100% fatal vore as I want to return back to the regular Sims experience some time after this legend happens.
I also hope you know about Strangerville's "Mother Plant", she is some real VORE material for us (SHE EVEN HAS TENTACLES!). Only downside is that it's a separate plant and that means doing animations AGAIN, which I expect it to be repetitive.
I hope your journey comes smooth, OP. Good luck and hats off to you for taking a dead project back to life!

On 2/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, Notherelolz said:

OP, when uploading videos, please have at least compressed versions of said videos (MP4 for instance). 200MB is literal HELL for me to download.
Anyways, I hope you do have the option to toggle some settings. I do not like the idea of 100% fatal vore as I want to return back to the regular Sims experience some time after this legend happens.
I also hope you know about Strangerville's "Mother Plant", she is some real VORE material for us (SHE EVEN HAS TENTACLES!). Only downside is that it's a separate plant and that means doing animations AGAIN, which I expect it to be repetitive.
I hope your journey comes smooth, OP. Good luck and hats off to you for taking a dead project back to life!

I will upload something a bit smaller\compressed - sorry about that!

Fatality is going to be customizable, so you can literally choose to keep it 100% non-fatal, or somewhere in between. You might have to edit a small file for it yourself for the perfect tweaks, but I will most likely upload some preset variations of the mod that does allow for several distinct fataility rates.

This effectively makes it so you can use cowplants as entertainment. Hop in, have a "bath" and get back out with no problem. Might even add recreational bonuses to him\herself and bystanders - suggestions welcome to how this would play out.

Already present in the game is the option to make the fatal vore not happen automatically, but only by user intent. Meaning I could upload a version in which fatal vore cannot happen without explicit user action (clicking on cowplant and selecting appropriate action).

The same customizability will apply to the brutality of the animation \ sound as well. If you don't want to hear \ see things related to digestion, I don't see why you should. I hope to include some of this to everyone.

The "Mother Plant" is definitely on my watchlist of something that would be incredible cool to work with, but for now I just need to prove that I can master adding and controlling animations for one object\creature. 

Similarly, adding sim2sim vore elements is a pretty cool idea, but extremely far off as it involves restructuring an insane amount of stuff for something I am not even into (much). 

19 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Do you think we can expect some animations like this?

Probably not from me for a loong time. My gist is vore and the amount of work I have taken upon myself is already quite substantial. I have no particular qualms about adding stuff I may or may not have a vested sexual interest in, but it will fall further down on my priority list if it does not cater to me. That being said, dolcett and vore - especially cooking share a tight bond together. It would not rule it out, but it will be very far off, perhaps even further off than sim2sim vore itself (the grand dream for most here I bet). I hope you still find the mod somewhat interesting barring that I probably won't implement something akin to what is on the images for the time being. 

Personally I prefer the idea of Sim-sim myself.. but I would be lying if I wasn't curious as to what you can hammer out, Their is another mod that does some tweaks to the old cow plant nothing to such a scale as you wish though but others may wish to look at it till this is done? I personally love the idea of more customizing options, Maybe if you could implement a debug menu in game? Or a settings  option like WW has? I know  I have my game so bogged down with mods its slow to boot up so in game options would be a boon.

http://modthesims.info/d/596286/sweeneytodd-s-cowplant-tweeks-updated-for-1-59-73-1020.html

Funnily enough, the link above was the initial source material I used myself before delving deeper and starting to understand stuff myself. The original draft I had was based upon the mod in question, though I started from scratch once I understood how it worked and what files I could alter. 

There are certain xml tuning possibilities that enable pregnancy vore, fatality-rates, hunger rates, reaper spawns and similar avenues. My endgoal is being able to alter animations, sounds and possibly models and behaviour of sims in addition to said xml tuning.

Before I upload the initial version, I want it to be a bit more "clean". Cowplants need to be more accessible and grow to adulthood fast(er), possibly defined by the user. I also want to eliminate 2 odd bugs that keep pestering me at the moment - then I want to upload the version here that includes everything the cowplant-tweeks mod can do in addition to my own edits. I probably need to establish 4 variations of fatality (variable\100%\safe\vanilla), and different versions of hunger rate and the true-immortality fix. 

Also, without sweeneytodd, my mod would never exist :) Huge thanks to him ^^

Ahh.. thought I seen the similarities didn't know you took a peek at his ;)
Good luck.. I tried  modding the mannequin from GTW and well kept crashing sims 4 studio.. no idea why or how :P guess I am just that inept at the program.

About the accessibility maybe  create it as a unique entity in buy mode? maybe a flower planter that has it in it?

Loving the idea of this mod, looking forward to seeing how it goes! I particularly enjoy the idea of using the cowplants as entertainment, getting positive moodlets from being eaten/watching someone get eaten, or even just increasing the fun meter for the sims involved.

An idea on the fatality aspect, would it be possible to add two options to the cowplant? One for fatal eating and one that's just for fun. That way you can have both at the same time without having to reinstall or make edits to the mod. An alternative idea would be to have two (or more) types of cowplant. A fatal one and a fun one, and maybe some variable options as well.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:07 AM, noone1138 said:

Loving the idea of this mod, looking forward to seeing how it goes! I particularly enjoy the idea of using the cowplants as entertainment, getting positive moodlets from being eaten/watching someone get eaten, or even just increasing the fun meter for the sims involved.

An idea on the fatality aspect, would it be possible to add two options to the cowplant? One for fatal eating and one that's just for fun. That way you can have both at the same time without having to reinstall or make edits to the mod. An alternative idea would be to have two (or more) types of cowplant. A fatal one and a fun one, and maybe some variable options as well.

Fatality will definitely be something you should be able to tweak to your liking 100%. Options should include 100% safe, fatal and a variable outcome in which it could be random or determined by something else :)

• 3 weeks later...

So after my big screwup in the other thread, I thought I'd start posting information in my own thread for once.

Corona has made me pretty much unable to work on this for now. As soon as I get back to my work pc, I'll try to get out a simple tuning modification.

Stay healthy and safe!