OK lemme test it

Ok new preg, not a clean save, but no change, same message repeated, stage 5

Can you see it also has a PregCount variable there so I can find that value, because it basically has 2 options to continue, if the number of Pregcount is < 2 then it adds a token and goes to 6 tokens, else it subtracts 2 tokens and starts the birthing again. You should also see one of 2 messages in Debug on the first run of Stage 5 "Preg4Birth %n: End of Birthing" PregCount or  "Preg4Birth %n: MultipleBirth Restarted" PregCount

This is the code if there are 5 BirthStageTokens that decides the next step. The other possibility is because you aren't doing a clean save the scripts attached to your character may never update to the later version, you will then need to try a saved game prior to the birthing process starting so the new scripts are then added at the start of birthing. It's a Game engine limitation we can't work around but it doesn't happen in all cases. The "if Debug == 4"  just turns off the debug messages in the console unless the MCM slider setting is 4, 6 or 7 (that may not make sense but I do make 4 = 4, 6 and 7 elsewhere)

; *** Birthing Complete Add OffSpring
		elseif iBirthTokenCount == 5 && iDoOnce5 < 1 ; *** OffSpring is Out into world
			if iDebug == 4
				DebugPrint "Preg4Birth %n: BirthToken5Detected, PregCount %2.0f" rZActor iPregCount
			endif
			Set iDoOnce5 to 1

; *** Birth next Offspring if more than one
			if iPregCount < 2
				rZActor.AddItem SexoutP4BirthStageToken 1 1
				if iDebug == 4
					DebugPrint "Preg4Birth %n: End of Birthing, PregCount %2.0f" rZActor iPregCount
				endif
			else
				rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutP4BirthStageToken 2 1
				if iDebug == 4
					DebugPrint "Preg4Birth %n: MultipleBirth Restarted, PregCount %2.0f" rZActor iPregCount
				endif
				Set iDoOnce3 to 0
			endif
Edited by Halstrom

The pregnancy bodies are body suits right?...is it possible for them to be an item that you can equip while wearing armour but not have the mesh/textures display unless you are not wearing armor? I have a feeling that isn't an option based on how the game is able to read and display armour files, but it sounds good in my head ;)

edit double post

Guest Devianza

I think I'm using 20130204, all I know is I'm using the version that was the latest version available yesterday (new install).  I'm not running into any issues with bodies whatsoever with it but I found one small bug, however it may have to do with sexoutbreeder and not pregnancy. 

When the pc goes into labor with humans and super mutants, within moments the pc snaps out of the animation as the pc should.  However, with the bloatfly "quest" in Breeder, once the labor/birthing animation kicks in, the PC never snaps out of it.  I tried setting the timer to 50 and 100 and it didn't make a difference, I even went outside for a smoke and came back just to see if eventually the pc would snap out of it, no such luck.  But like I said, it could be breeder.  Before the birthing animation, the minute the PC popped out baby bloatfly, the breeder would be right back on top of the pc.  I'm wondering if maybe the bloatfly is trying that while the birth animation is going on and thats causing things to get "stuck". 

It isn't a HUGE problem since although I like Sexoutbreeder, I never liked the bloatfly quest anyways.  I was just using the quest to test the the newer pregnancy mod since bloatfly pregnancy (I have pregnancy days set to 4%) only lasts 20 hours or so, while other pregnancies last 200+.

The pregnancy bodies are body suits right?...is it possible for them to be an item that you can equip while wearing armour but not have the mesh/textures display unless you are not wearing armor? I have a feeling that isn't an option based on how the game is able to read and display armour files, but it sounds good in my head ;)

edit double post

If you are wearing armor then the nude bodysuits are not equipped, if you are wearing clothing or armor that we have pregnant versions of it swaps to the correct version except for heavy armors like Metal, Combat & Power Armor that don't stretch in these cases you have to buy a Pregnant fitted version to fit your belly from the Sexout Store. Wearing armor that's too tight causes penalties and increases the risk of Miscarriage. It will eventually cause health damage.

Edited by Halstrom

I think I'm using 20130204, all I know is I'm using the version that was the latest version available yesterday (new install).  I'm not running into any issues with bodies whatsoever with it but I found one small bug, however it may have to do with sexoutbreeder and not pregnancy. 

When the pc goes into labor with humans and super mutants, within moments the pc snaps out of the animation as the pc should.  However, with the bloatfly "quest" in Breeder, once the labor/birthing animation kicks in, the PC never snaps out of it.  I tried setting the timer to 50 and 100 and it didn't make a difference, I even went outside for a smoke and came back just to see if eventually the pc would snap out of it, no such luck.  But like I said, it could be breeder.  Before the birthing animation, the minute the PC popped out baby bloatfly, the breeder would be right back on top of the pc.  I'm wondering if maybe the bloatfly is trying that while the birth animation is going on and thats causing things to get "stuck". 

It isn't a HUGE problem since although I like Sexoutbreeder, I never liked the bloatfly quest anyways.  I was just using the quest to test the the newer pregnancy mod since bloatfly pregnancy (I have pregnancy days set to 4%) only lasts 20 hours or so, while other pregnancies last 200+.

If you can test with the newest version, that bug he is trying to fix. I tried with a not clean save, gonna be able to CS in a few but if you can now you can get hal feedback faster then me.

OK I will check it with a clean save in a bit.

Where do I look for preg count veriable?

It should be in the Debug Messages of the console if you turn on Debug in MCM to 4, 6 or 7. But if your scripts haven't updated then the extra messages I've added in the 20130208.1beta update in the 2 post won't display of course as your character is wearing the old scripts still even thought the mod has been updated. Are both of these Bloatfly pregnancies and how many Bloatflies are there to birth as there could be up to 8 I think from memory.

I'm wondering if there's something funky in Breeder, you should be able to load a game pre birthing without Breeder and the Pregnancy could work as normal perhaps?

Edited by Halstrom

OK same effect. Scripts ran fast so this is what I have

Had birthstage tokes 0

then detected

then birthstage token 1 (x6)

birthtoken 2 detected

birthing animation start

birthing animation added

birthstage tokens 2 (x3)

birth token 3 detected

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

Birthtokens 4 (x3)

birthtoken 5 detected, preg count 2

birthstage tokens 5

(repeated indefinitly)

That is clean save, bloatfly rape at cemetary.

edit double post

If you are wearing armor then the nude bodysuits are not equipped, if you are wearing clothing or armor that we have pregnant versions of it swaps to the correct version except for heavy armors like Metal, Combat & Power Armor that don't stretch in these cases you have to buy a Pregnant fitted version to fit your belly from the Sexout Store. Wearing armor that's too tight causes penalties and increases the risk of Miscarriage. It will eventually cause health damage.

Well that's my kernel of an idea but I don't think it would work based on how the game itself works. The idea would that pregnant body suits would be an addon item, that you could toggle as safe for sex and wear at the same time as wearing armors, but the meshes etc would not display unless no armor was actually worn, thus preventing a body swap issue because iy's already being worn. Once you equip it, it just stays on forever until you progress to the next stage but only shows when you are naked...Eh it doesn't make sense much more to me either now, and like I said I don't think the game engine could actually do that anyways.

Guest Devianza

I just tried the latest version of SCR and Pregnancy, just out of curiosity since the previous versions (except the bloatfly quest) worked.  But the latest versions, they actually my my characters stomach and legs vanish during the birthing animation, and I see bodyswapping for the pc is enabled again.  I kinda prefered the last stable version, when the pc had sex during pregnancy, the belly showed but with the latest version, the players body goes back to the default type 3 body.

In the 04.1 version when you hit body size 21 the pregnancy switches back, and forth between "Maybe Pregnant", and "Slightly Pregnant". When you hit body size 22 it seems to stay at Slightly Pregnant.

Not a big deal just pointing it out.

Thanks, not sure I can do much with that, it's probably some sort of rounding off error, I'll have a look anyway.

OK same effect. Scripts ran fast so this is what I have

Had birthstage tokes 0

then detected

then birthstage token 1 (x6)

birthtoken 2 detected

birthing animation start

birthing animation added

birthstage tokens 2 (x3)

birth token 3 detected

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

Birthtokens 4 (x3)

birthtoken 5 detected, preg count 2

birthstage tokens 5

(repeated indefinitly)

That is clean save, bloatfly rape at cemetary.

Try this version, you should now see some Mark 1-6 messages so I know where it crashes. You can use Page Up/Dowm button in consol incase you didn't know :)

Debug setting 6 should limit the debug messages to just the player, 7 is all NPC's as well within range, 4 iis just birthing messages.

Edited by Halstrom

I just tried the latest version of SCR and Pregnancy, just out of curiosity since the previous versions (except the bloatfly quest) worked.  But the latest versions, they actually my my characters stomach and legs vanish during the birthing animation, and I see bodyswapping for the pc is enabled again.  I kinda prefered the last stable version, when the pc had sex during pregnancy, the belly showed but with the latest version, the players body goes back to the default type 3 body.

Sorry it was something I tried but caused too many issues with disappearing actors, it's an issue that requires some changes to the main Sexout Engine I suspect to give me time to swap a body when it is stripped naked to a pregnant version before the camera starts. At least now it works for NPC's where it didn't before. I've sped it up as much as I can to try and get it to swap before the tokens are added, but no such luck by the looks.

What version was the last stable version for you?

I'm not sure pregnant bellies during sex did ever always work or what the difference is since I toggled them of then again.

Edited by Halstrom

OK, issues still happened. I did not know about page down/up, thanks. :)

There were swap errors to naked body token swap stage 1 then 2

Birthingdue added

birth stage tokens 0

birthtoken1 detected

birthstage tokens 1 (x2)

birthtoken2detected

birth animation 1 start

birthanimationadded

birthstage tokens 2 (x2)

birthtoken 3 detected

birthstage tokens 3 (x1)

birthstage tokens 4 (x1)

birthtoken 5 detected, pregcount 8

pregbirth libby mark 1

pregbirth libby mark 2

offspring added bloatfly offspring

birthstage tokens 5 (infinite)

Guest Devianza

I'm not sure pregnant bellies during sex did ever always work or what the difference is since I toggled them of then again.

Well 20120402 keeps the bellies during sex but I noticed during birth, the only difference between 20120402 and the latest version, the torso and legs vanish half way through the animation with 20120402 but with the latest, the minute the animation starts the torso and legs vanish.  I also noticed that if the player has "heavy tits" during the animation, the tits remain visible and only the belly and legs vanish.  The last version to retain the entire body throughout the animation, for me at least, was the version when you first implemented the animation and it didn't have a timer.  After that version of pregnancy, I deleted the game until yesterday when I figured I'd play with some of the updated mods. 

The weird thing is, last night while using 20120402, the character got knocked up by a super mutant involved in that newer quest User29 added and that birthing animation played totally fine, no vanishing body whatsoever.  But it was only a stage 3 pregnancy, this vanishing body thing seems to happen when its a stage 5 or higher pregnancy.  Speaking of which, I noticed there's a stage 7 or 8 pregnancy morph now (or maybe it was there before and my pc just never reached that stage) but the skin texture is a dark brown while the hands and face retain the pc's original color.

OK, issues still happened. I did not know about page down/up, thanks. :)

There were swap errors to naked body token swap stage 1 then 2

Birthingdue added
birth stage tokens 0
birthtoken1 detected
birthstage tokens 1 (x2)
birthtoken2detected
birth animation 1 start
birthanimationadded
birthstage tokens 2 (x2)
birthtoken 3 detected
birthstage tokens 3 (x1)
birthstage tokens 4 (x1)
birthtoken 5 detected, pregcount 8
pregbirth libby mark 1
pregbirth libby mark 2
offspring added bloatfly offspring
birthstage tokens 5 (infinite)

Ahha, that helped heaps, found the little bugger, I was trying to add the Bloatfly creature to the players inventory instead of the Larve, that should sort it. I had made the same mistake with Cazador's & Roaches too.

Try this fixed version. If it works ok, I'll remove all the extra debug messages tommorrow.

Edited by Halstrom

Well 20120402 keeps the bellies during sex but I noticed during birth, the only difference between 20120402 and the latest version, the torso and legs vanish half way through the animation with 20120402 but with the latest, the minute the animation starts the torso and legs vanish.  I also noticed that if the player has "heavy tits" during the animation, the tits remain visible and only the belly and legs vanish.  The last version to retain the entire body throughout the animation, for me at least, was the version when you first implemented the animation and it didn't have a timer.  After that version of pregnancy, I deleted the game until yesterday when I figured I'd play with some of the updated mods. 

The weird thing is, last night while using 20120402, the character got knocked up by a super mutant involved in that newer quest User29 added and that birthing animation played totally fine, no vanishing body whatsoever.  But it was only a stage 3 pregnancy, this vanishing body thing seems to happen when its a stage 5 or higher pregnancy.  Speaking of which, I noticed there's a stage 7 or 8 pregnancy morph now (or maybe it was there before and my pc just never reached that stage) but the skin texture is a dark brown while the hands and face retain the pc's original color.

I'll have a look at the later stages of Pregnancy bodyswapping, there's something strange there somewhere causing stuttering still too.

The Preg7 mesh I believe may still need some work, I think or I'm still calling the P6 mesh there, not sure, it may depend on whether it's T3, T6 or BNB.

Ok, problem not solved, but you had an effect.

First birth happened no problem, then got hung up on 2

Animation 1 Start

birth animation added

birthstage tokens 2

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 pregcount 2

mark 1

mark 2

offspring added bloatfly larvae

mark 3

offspring added bloatfly larvae offspring placed golfball

mark 4

mark 5

multiple birth restarted pregcount 2

mark 6

birthstage tokens 3

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 (infiniate)

So first was no problem, second got hung up, albeit with no  repeated tokens outside 5.

Guest Devianza

I'll have a look at the later stages of Pregnancy bodyswapping, there's something strange there somewhere causing stuttering still too.

The Preg7 mesh I believe may still need some work, I think or I'm still calling the P6 mesh there, not sure, it may depend on whether it's T3, T6 or BNB.

Well I did some more tests and maybe these results could help you narrow it down.

First I tried a gecko pregnancy, it only lasted 16 hours but like I said earlier, I have pregnancy set to 4%.  There was no pregnant bodyswap during that pregnancy, I guess Geckos are like bloatflies in that way?  Regardless, the birth animation went smooth and the body never vanished.  I then had the pc get knocked up by one of the humans in the SO Bunker, the pregnancy lasted for over 200 hours and got to either pregbody 3 or 4.  That birthing animation also didn't result in a vanishing body.  However, the pc then got knocked up by the coyote from Breeder, that went to morph six I believe and during that pregnancy, the body vanished half way through the animation. 

So it seems to me that the issue is related to the higher stage morphs. 

What I may try next is setting pregnancy morph 5-7 to stay on during sex in clothing eval to see if that makes a difference.  Probably not.

Ok, problem not solved, but you had an effect.

First birth happened no problem, then got hung up on 2

Animation 1 Start

birth animation added

birthstage tokens 2

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 pregcount 2

mark 1

mark 2

offspring added bloatfly larvae

mark 3

offspring added bloatfly larvae offspring placed golfball

mark 4

mark 5

multiple birth restarted pregcount 2

mark 6

birthstage tokens 3

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 (infiniate)

So first was no problem, second got hung up, albeit with no  repeated tokens outside 5.

Try this update, it ran through a 3 bloatfly birth ok for me, not sure what I fixed if anything.

Well I did some more tests and maybe these results could help you narrow it down.

First I tried a gecko pregnancy, it only lasted 16 hours but like I said earlier, I have pregnancy set to 4%.  There was no pregnant bodyswap during that pregnancy, I guess Geckos are like bloatflies in that way?  Regardless, the birth animation went smooth and the body never vanished.  I then had the pc get knocked up by one of the humans in the SO Bunker, the pregnancy lasted for over 200 hours and got to either pregbody 3 or 4.  That birthing animation also didn't result in a vanishing body.  However, the pc then got knocked up by the coyote from Breeder, that went to morph six I believe and during that pregnancy, the body vanished half way through the animation. 

So it seems to me that the issue is related to the higher stage morphs. 

What I may try next is setting pregnancy morph 5-7 to stay on during sex in clothing eval to see if that makes a difference.  Probably not.

This should stop the body vanishing, any outfit changing during an animation seems to cause invisible bodies. I've got to get back to sorting the size of multiple pregnancies out soon, my formula's a bit bjorked.

I have tried this out but it says I'm using an old version of SCR? I checked my version versus the downloadable version and they are the same 20130202 I don't see any 20130208 one anywhere

I always put the beta's in the 2nd post of the support thread

New Update 20130209.1beta

Fixes to Multiple Birthing stalling for Bloatflies, RadRoaches & Cazador's.

Locking out of Bodyswapping from birthing animation for player to prevent invisible bodies during birthing.

Edited by Halstrom

New update seems to be working just fine for me Hal, but of course I'm not using breeder either. I also think my Sarah Lyons companion isn't compatible with Pregnancy. She is the only one that has a blinking weapon now, though nothing like it was before. I also experience a lot of stutter when she is around. The stutter doesn't seem to start until after she drops a kid and it immediately goes away when I tell her to go away. Is there something I need to do on my end to make her compatible with Pregnancy?

New update seems to be working just fine for me Hal, but of course I'm not using breeder either. I also think my Sarah Lyons companion isn't compatible with Pregnancy. She is the only one that has a blinking weapon now, though nothing like it was before. I also experience a lot of stutter when she is around. The stutter doesn't seem to start until after she drops a kid and it immediately goes away when I tell her to go away. Is there something I need to do on my end to make her compatible with Pregnancy?

Not that I know of, she should be treated like any other NPC as far as I know, the only difference Cass, Veronica, Willow & co have is some variables stored for the Pregnancy part of the Medical scanner, all female actors use the same tokens, effects & scripts