Hey, I'm back again.  While the Feb 6 version of the plugin fixed the "pregnancy notice with male character on arrival to any DLC area", I now have a new issue when both this and Rapist are active, specifically when I select a victim to share with multiple companions.  As soon as Veronica gets her turn, I get a pregnancy notice.

[spoiler=Load Order]

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
AngelRaces.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Lings.esm
Shojo Race Vegas.esm
AngelicaRace.esm
CWDolls.esm
CWClothes.esm
NosCo Companion System.esm
NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm
NOS Shiori Kirizaki Shojo Companion.esm
FreesideOpen.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
Herculine's Shojo Companions.esm
nccsbrookecompanionnvtype3.esm
EZ_CompanionNVSE.esm
NVR - Extra Actions Lib.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
UWHNV-Core.esm
RHKGilbertCompanion.esm
Caliber.esm
CaliberXgunrunners.esm
CaliberXhonesthearts.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
CWDolls - VoiceFemaleChild.esm
EZ_CompanionNVSECW.esm
CWDollsVanillaRaceChange.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Selective Fire.esm
JIP Selective-Fire.esm
Lone Gunman's Tools of Trade.esm
Ahzteks Weapon Overhaul.esp
AK_AR15WP.esp
CWClothes.esp
CWClothesNVFix.esp
CWDolls.esp
CWDollsNVFix.esp
EZ_GLUE.esp
EZ_CompanionNVSECWwCWClothes.esp
AsukaArmorMkiV.esp
AsukaDollHouse.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - CWClothes.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Radar.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp
CWClothes - FONVHeadgearForCWDolls.esp
Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
outsidebets.esp
KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp
AsukaCreeperGrenade.esp
Pacersgambit.esp
AG Weapon Reload SFX.esp
Angelica.esp
athornysituation.esp
awilderwasteland.esp
betsybrahminFSO.esp
jokriss.esp
FSOmusic.esp
kochandbohr.esp
Kick in the Head.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutCompanions.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutHowAbout.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
Readius_NV.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
SexoutXPM.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
FreesideOpenPatch.esp
RCP RenaElves.esp
RCP RenaElves - Marina.esp
rwknv.esp
NVR - Extra Actions Toggle - Crouch.esp
NVR - Lock Kicking.esp
NVR - Lock Bombing.esp
NVWillow.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
UWHNV-Addon-FollowerHome.esp
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
RHKGilbertCompanion-MojaveDelight.esp
Medicine Gun George.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
TheInheritance.esp
WorkingCapPress.esp
DeadMoneyEquipmentFixes.esp
VeronicaFix.esp
Brotherhood and House Alliance.esp
DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp
Tess.esp
Honest Hearts - Grunt Fix.esp
CC Perk Fix - ALL DLC + GRA.esp
CC Perk Fix - Certified Tech Fix.esp
CAWS.esp
VSS_Vintorez.esp
CWPrettyThingsCEZ - Cass.esp
CWPrettyThingsCEZ - Vernonica.esp
CWPrettyThings - Sunny.esp
CWPrettyThings - DoctorUsanagi.esp
UnconsciousLooting.esp
AEK971.esp
XM8Finalized.esp
Cetme LC 2 Assault Rifle.esp
G36CV2.0.esp
PPSh41.esp
M39EMR.esp
Tactical Squad.esp

Total active plugins: 141
Total plugins: 206

I'll screen cap the settings I have for the plugin from the MCM entry later.

Off-topic, I'm sorry, but how was your character raped by a non-Breeder deathclaw?

My guess would be with Brutal Rapers "Combat Rape" option. It's pretty easy for a Deathclaw to get you to low enough health, so it would just depend on how lucky you are or how high you have the low health rape percentage chance set. And if you set the rapist's knockout to be longer than the victim's, you can get away without worrying about it eating your face once it's done ravaging you.

Yeah, Brutal Rapers and combat rape, not too difficult if you head on up to sloan and the quarry, plenty of Deathclaws there! ;)

Is there a way to speed up the process of hatching or a way of finding out how long is left until they do?

any help again is appreciated, thanks! :)

When the birthing animation was initiated on my PC, she simply stood perfectly still. No actual animation ever started. Furthermore, I seem to be missing the mesh for the baby, because I get a large exclamation mark when equipping the child. I'm not sure if this is a factor, but I had the pregnancy speed set very high - 5% of 280 days. I hadn't experienced any other issues during the pregnancy. 

When the birthing animation was initiated on my PC, she simply stood perfectly still. No actual animation ever started. Furthermore, I seem to be missing the mesh for the baby, because I get a large exclamation mark when equipping the child. I'm not sure if this is a factor, but I had the pregnancy speed set very high - 5% of 280 days. I hadn't experienced any other issues during the pregnancy. 

Redownload and apply the pregnancy data file with FOMM and toggle archiveinvalidated off and back on. As far as I can tell, all the baby meshes and textures are in there.

What type of child?

Yeah the easiest thing to do I think would be to have miscarry and mutation tokens generated, say a random number to start. If the random number of tokens generated is 1-10, miscarriage happens. If it's 11-100 then the pregnancy carries on. If the pregnancy is still present and mutation tokens number 1-10 then mutation occurs, if 11-100, the pregnancy is normal.  The script could add tokens if factors favor pregnancy (good health, medicine skill, etc) or subtract tokens if factors favor miscarriage/mutation. Or simplify it further and have one set of tokens for miscarriage/mutation so if they number 1-10 then miscarriage, if 11-20 then mutation, 21-100 normal pregnancy.

As it stands now, if my understanding of how your script works, if at any time during the pregnancy the modified 10% (or whatever the miscarriage % is set at) then miscarriage happens. If it rolls a hundred times during a pregnancy, odds are extremely high that one of those rolls will be 1 to 10 and result in a miscarriage.  My character has been pregnant probably a dozen times since the miscarriage and mutation system was put in and every one of those was a miscarriage before she even showed (hit P1 stage).

Thinking about this more, I suspect a lot of the problem is GetRandomPercent only has 100 possibilities 0-99, so I have replaced it with GetRandomePercent * 10000 + GetRandomPercent * 100 + GetRandomPercent which should give me a number between 0-999999. So this way I suspect the normal position of the slider could be 100% with more realism.

Guys, I have just upgraded my pregnancyV3 from Data-20130127 to Data-20130315 and ESM -20130314.3 to ESM - 20130325.1. Problem is the fertility cycle percent token and ova token is not present is my inventory apparel menu, this happened when I tried to do a clean save and upgrade. I tried to wait 7 game days but those tokens are not showing up. am I missing anything here? if anyone facing this issue and have any solution pls let me know. I had no issue with the older version.

p.s. I have also upgraded the other required mods along with this. all other animations play proper and seems the required mods are installed fine.

p.p.s. the semen tokens are also not present in item misc menu when pc have sex.

Guys, I have no idea what is going wrong here, please help me.

Guys, I have just upgraded my pregnancyV3 from Data-20130127 to Data-20130315 and ESM -20130314.3 to ESM - 20130325.1. Problem is the fertility cycle percent token and ova token is not present is my inventory apparel menu, this happened when I tried to do a clean save and upgrade. I tried to wait 7 game days but those tokens are not showing up. am I missing anything here? if anyone facing this issue and have any solution pls let me know. I had no issue with the older version.

p.s. I have also upgraded the other required mods along with this. all other animations play proper and seems the required mods are installed fine.

p.p.s. the semen tokens are also not present in item misc menu when pc have sex.

This isn't the right thread to report issues with the beta version

This isn't the right thread to report issues with the beta version

Yeah sorry, My bad. should have gone through the beta message you included when upgrading to that new beta version. Anyways, now changed the version to ESM - 20130310 and everything is working fine. pls keep up the good work.

Hi!

I just wanted to ask if any1 could send me a fresh link to the backpack from the tomb raider outfit that is used as a babybackpack.

Found a link in another thread but the link on the linked site to the tomb raider mod is broken...

Keep up the good work! :)

P.S. I hope that didn't sound as confusing as I think it did XD

Hi!

I just wanted to ask if any1 could send me a fresh link to the backpack from the tomb raider outfit that is used as a babybackpack.

Found a link in another thread but the link on the linked site to the tomb raider mod is broken...

Keep up the good work! :)

P.S. I hope that didn't sound as confusing as I think it did XD

I don't believe you need the tomb raider backpack mesh anymore. I think the pregnancy data pack or maybe the common resources data pack has the most up to date meshes. Either way you should already have them. I could be wrong though in which case someone will correct me.

So I've got 8 bloatfly offspring following me around for days now and they don't seem to ever grow or leave. Is there anything I can do to get rid of them or possibly wait them out somehow?

What's your offspring growth duration set to? If it's a high percentage, change it to a lower one. Also, you might be able to shoot them. lol

I don't believe you need the tomb raider backpack mesh anymore. I think the pregnancy data pack or maybe the common resources data pack has the most up to date meshes. Either way you should already have them. I could be wrong though in which case someone will correct me.

Well need it or not, I have updated all the core stuff (sexout, SCR, pregnancy, etc...) and I still have that annoying big red "Box" instead of an backpack :(