NewVeagasBounty.esp

NewVegasBounty2.esp

BNB.esp

st.esp

Any clue?

Incompatble with AP, or Innuendo?

Greetings

kiara

This isn't really a pregnancy issue. You should really post this on the Sexout Tech Support Forum page. 

However..

You load order is shot. Missing Fallout New Vegas. You have various mod installed for SCR/Pregancy that required the .esp to be removed. st.exp for example. There are others. You really should review the instructions for this because if you made mistakes here you most likely made more which later can cause giant read triangles and floating heads and hands. Nothing should be above FNV and their DLC's., at least as far as I ever heard of. Get BOSS and run it. It will help to some degree. Fix these things and then post back in Sexout Tech Support Forum with the newer load order current problems and even the versions of the sexout mods you are running. These mods change quickly. There might of been issues before that have been corrected, or issues that currently are already known. There someone with experience of animations and Sexout can possibly answer further. Most of them will be looking at the Tech Support Pages.

There is a start for you. Good Luck

Hi, thx for the answer, didnt, write FalloutNV there, because it should be obvious, that this should be there^^,

got a little bit lost yesterday while installing all the required mods, XD

But thx again for the clue, and the guess thaht this is a sexout prob.

Greetings Kiara

You can use the copy load order feature and not have to manually add all the mods you see. It is quick and effective. In the case you mention above I assume now that you input the order by hand.  If you copied the load order to clipboard etc and had Fallout NV unclicked it wouldn't show up.

In the attached you would see fallout not clicked and not showing up on the export to .txt. Also you can see the link to copy to clipboard in FOMM. You should be using FOMM for Sexout.

Sorry Halstrom for getting your post off topic with a little added guidance. :blush:

Quick question :) are the 'bun away' pills and shots set up to work with Pregnancy V3 and make the bun go away? lol I cant get them to work so thought I would ask incase I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!! :) love the mod!!

They need miscarriage chances in MCM to be over zero to work I think from memory as they just drastically increase the chances of miscarriage whilst active.

Quick question :) are the 'bun away' pills and shots set up to work with Pregnancy V3 and make the bun go away? lol I cant get them to work so thought I would ask incase I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!! :) love the mod!!

They need miscarriage chances in MCM to be over zero to work I think from memory as they just drastically increase the chances of miscarriage whilst active.

AAaaahhhh well that explains it LOL thank you :)

Edit: LOL!! I must have some VERY resilient babies, I have miscarriage set to like 80%, and have popped like 4 bun-away pills, and been shot to like 4 bars health LOL! So far, no joy.

AAaaahhhh well that explains it LOL thank you :)

Edit: LOL!! I must have some VERY resilient babies, I have miscarriage set to like 80%, and have popped like 4 bun-away pills, and been shot to like 4 bars health LOL! So far, no joy.

They are also harder to miscarry the later they are in pregnancy too. Check your BunX level in the Medical Scanner, you might have turn debugging on in pregnancy and check gor the MUt/Misscarry messages with debgging set to 3 or 6 I think from memory. Also BunX only does a check every 10 game minutes I think, so give it time to work.

I know this may be a bit of an odd question but whatever happened to the two "References" from the previous pregnagnacy thread for version two? They were in the op and they were about the PC, Cass, Veronica and Sunny about to be impregnated and being impregnated. Here the pages url's.

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=13576

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1357

404's on those links.

If they were in V2 notes, they probably don't apply to V3 anymore. There's a slider in MCM that sets which females can become pregnant.

I know this may be a bit of an odd question but whatever happened to the two "References" from the previous pregnagnacy thread for version two? They were in the op and they were about the PC, Cass, Veronica and Sunny about to be impregnated and being impregnated. Here the pages url's.

404's on those links.

If they were in V2 notes, they probably don't apply to V3 anymore. There's a slider in MCM that sets which females can become pregnant.

They actually didn't have anything to really do with the mod itself in the way of relevant notes. They were more like little snippets of erotica about the PC, Cass, Veronica and Sunny realizing their about to be ejaculated in and then conceiving. I included the links, knowing they didn't work anymore since V2 has been taken down, in hopes that maybe they would jog someones memory and they would be kind enough to post them again or post a link to them.

404's on those links.

They actually didn't have anything to really do with the mod itself in the way of relevant notes. They were more like little snippets of erotica about the PC, Cass, Veronica and Sunny realizing their about to be ejaculated in and then conceiving. I included the links, knowing they didn't work anymore since V2 has been taken down, in hopes that maybe they would jog someones memory and they would be kind enough to post them again or post a link to them.

Ahh, now I know what you are talking about, the old sex messages or the messages a few people had provided, I've attached below that I never had time to add in, as the change from V2 to V3 made  NPC's non-specific as V2 had custom scripts for pregnancy of each companion so had custom messages.

Someone was making a dialogue message mod at one point but it never took off, I just don't have the time myself. All you have to do is base it on Sexout Notify.

dialogue.zip

404's on those links.

Ahh, now I know what you are talking about, the old sex messages or the messages a few people had provided, I've attached below that I never had time to add in, as the change from V2 to V3 made  NPC's non-specific as V2 had custom scripts for pregnancy of each companion so had custom messages.

Someone was making a dialogue message mod at one point but it never took off, I just don't have the time myself. All you have to do is base it on Sexout Notify.

Nice! Thank you for re posting. :)

I wrote a lot of that, if you wanna use it for a mod awesome....My attempts to do a dialogue mod ran into me not having time to work on it. I am up for helping you any way I can if you like, or you can just use what I wrote before.

Sorry. I'm afraid I'm no coder, being more of a writer as well. I just came across the url's the other day on my comp and remembered the dialogue, despite being quiet short, being nicely written. If I ever do use them, it'll be as inspiration and reference material for my own writing. Keep up the great work though. ;)

I seem to be having a problem with the body swapping, thought that it was perhaps something I had done regarding the load orders or mods I'd installed, or whether the body type I'd included wasn't supported. But I haven't been meeting with much success at starting from scratch and loading mods, currently I'm using the default body that comes with SexoutNG.

Attached is a screenshot of the debug log illustrating my problem, the currbellysize seems to update correctly as time goes on, but the model remains unchanged.

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

After this there's a couple of outfit files associated with SexoutTryout and SexoutStore.

I'm currently using SexoutCommonResources 20130602.1, and SexoutPregnancyV3 20130622.1.

As an aside, thanks for constructing this mod Halstrom! I'm loving it.

I seem to be having a problem with the body swapping, thought that it was perhaps something I had done regarding the load orders or mods I'd installed, or whether the body type I'd included wasn't supported. But I haven't been meeting with much success at starting from scratch and loading mods, currently I'm using the default body that comes with SexoutNG.

Attached is a screenshot of the debug log illustrating my problem, the currbellysize seems to update correctly as time goes on, but the model remains unchanged.

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

After this there's a couple of outfit files associated with SexoutTryout and SexoutStore.

I'm currently using SexoutCommonResources 20130602.1, and SexoutPregnancyV3 20130622.1.

Do you have Outfit Swapping enabled in SCR's MCM settings? Bodyswapping for pregnancy won't work properly without it.

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Christ, disregard this. I was using the forsaken elder versions from 3 months ago. Just updated to the June ones.

My load order is:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

Do you have Outfit Swapping enabled in SCR's MCM settings? Bodyswapping for pregnancy won't work properly without it.

Nice and timely!

I did, problem looks like I was using some bastardized mix of the SCR and Preg versions. The bodies are swapping fine now it looks like.