Deliah Blue Posted July 16 Posted July 16 Does anyone have any info on what DeviousFollowersSEv2_2033 is/where it came from? I have installed it in december in MO2 but can't remember where from or if its different from this mod
Seeker999 Posted July 20 Posted July 20 On 7/16/2026 at 9:46 AM, Deliah Blue said: Does anyone have any info on what DeviousFollowersSEv2_2033 is/where it came from? I have installed it in december in MO2 but can't remember where from or if its different from this mod Devious Followers 2.03 (2025) 2.033
Ursur1major Posted July 29 Posted July 29 On 3/12/2023 at 6:39 PM, wareware said: Made a little edit to the whore armor function to give you all the items from an outfit record when you have the custom whore armor enabled instead of just giving you 3 armor pieces.   This way to add more whore armor pieces all you need to do is to copy the record in this esp, add the _DFWArmor keyword to the piece and then add that to the outfit. All this can be done in xEdit itself and you don't have to compact multi piece armors into a single mesh in outfit studio to replace the custom mesh that comes with Devious Followers.  DFOutfit.7z 41.53 kB · 28 downloads If this was explained somewhere in greater detail I couldn't find it, I think I'm figuring it out slowly but the heat is melting me and I am a bit confused: So I should go into xEdit, and open up both DFOutfit and the outfits I want to add. I should then add Devious Followers to the mods as a Master so I can add the Keyword "_DFWArmor" to each of the pieces? I should then add the outfits as Masters to DFOutift so I can add their outfit pieces to the Item list in DFOutfit? And do I have to add each individual armour piece or is there a way to just add the whole outfit in a single line? Â
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) is there a way to get one of this mod's voice addons to work with Improved Follower Dialogue - Lydia? I seemingly can only get one voice or the other to play.  Edit - I figured it out. I had an issue with my mod loader not actually enabling things. Needed to restart. Edited August 14 by Beta The Slave 1
darkfender666 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 easy question Mod takes ages to install with NMM i guess due to the voice packs If i want it to be faster to install/uninstall should i just delete voiced in the folders or will it break something?
Horus_04 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 "Your follower charges for their services, on a daily basis. You can configure how much they charge and how often they update their bill." This sounds like there should be a MCM somewhere, but there isn't one showing up in my game. I intalled Devious Followers Continued and the Devious Devices NG, so there are not errors in MO2, but apperantly something is missing. DeviousFollowers.esp DeviousFollowers - Cutting Room Floor - Patch.esp DeviousFollowers - Unofficially Patched.esp DeviousFollowers - AI Overhaul - Patch.esp DevFollowersVoiceMore.esp Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Seeker999 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 On 9/26/2026 at 9:55 AM, Horus_04 said: This sounds like there should be a MCM somewhere, but there isn't one showing up in my game. There is a Dev. Followers MCM. If you're not seeing it, open the console and type 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1'. Hopefully you'll see a message in the upper left saying there's a new menu. Might take a couple of minutes. In the MCM, the tab 'Cost Explorer' allows you to set debt based on your level, 'Costs' refers to interest and other factors, 'Chaos Mode' allows you to add in a certain randomness to debt.
Horus_04 Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago On 9/28/2026 at 1:06 AM, Seeker999 said: There is a Dev. Followers MCM. If you're not seeing it, open the console and type 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1'. Hopefully you'll see a message in the upper left saying there's a new menu. Might take a couple of minutes. In the MCM, the tab 'Cost Explorer' allows you to set debt based on your level, 'Costs' refers to interest and other factors, 'Chaos Mode' allows you to add in a certain randomness to debt. Thx for the idea, but that does nothing in my game. Neither in the Prison from Alternate Start nor when I immidiatly spawn in riverwood. Both times waited 5+ minutes. I use the "Devious Follower - updated ESPs for v1.6.1170 V2.14.6"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now