3BBB Amazing breasts not moving with body using SMP

I have 2 profiles in MO2, one works(get the bounce) with around 100 mods(my minimal test things build),  the other build has this problem with 370 mods.

For both profiles at the bottom of the MO2 left side file load order is

CBPC

Sinful CBP

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)   the avx version doesn't work with my i7 980X 2010 PC.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13   I've tried various combinations of SMP and CBPC when installing but planned to us full SMP.

Nothing is overwriting the above mods files.

The issue is while naked, the breasts don't move normally with the body when I duck, jump or on the idle animation.  There is a stretch effect from the body to the intact breasts which only slightly moves as one unit.

There is no SMP bounce.  It's like the breasts are detached from the body skeleton with no physics for the breasts.

Other than this problem, the 370 profile loads the other mods with 110 MCM's just fine.  Bodyslide batch with morphs, FNIS, LOOT, Wrye Bash, and SSEEdit to merge other plugins all do there thing without any fuss.

The butt and belly bounce works in both profiles, it's just the breasts that are broken in the 370 profile.

So how can the SMP breast bounce be working using the same mod files in one profile but not the other?

Would the esp load order effect this?  I did use sort for both.

Would other body morphing mods like ABBA, MME, Being Female effect this?  even though they are higher in the MO2 left side file load order.

Edit: Fixed.  Racial Body Morphs mod isn't compatible with a 3 breast bone body like 3BBB.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, Uncle64 said:

Put your plugins in correct order or install them in correct order.

Did read your post in 3BBB tread Onen and your left side in MO2 was terrible.

I write my posts, not read them.  I like my left side, a product of reading mod descriptions and requirements.  I let LOOT put my plugins in order and only manually change them if needed.

As for Devilboy's problem, make sure your not overwriting the 3BBB skeleton with another mod that has a skeleton.

• 1 year later...

Sinful CBP was only ever designed to work with CBPC physics. It may be messing up your 3bbb, which, if you installed everything, largely works with SMP physics. Try disabling Sinful and see if it affects anything.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Sinful CBP was only ever designed to work with CBPC physics. It may be messing up your 3bbb, which, if you installed everything, largely works with SMP physics. Try disabling Sinful and see if it affects anything.

FTR, Sinful CBP works just fine with both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP, at least while they're in CBPC mode (see the CBPC/SMP mode switching hotkey, assignable from the associated body model MCM).

And SMP mode works fine for both CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP as well. I use them both (player gets the first, and a few updated formerly UNP followers the second) and have been for quite a while now... ~1+ years

PS> Afaik, both types are designed to work with BOTH CBPC and SMP, hence the mode switch hotkey. assignable from their respective MCMs. In fact, my (female) player switches modes all the time, since SMP is in general a bit more processor intensive than CBPC, and far more unstable. My followers are generally in SMP mode all the time, unless they go wonky, in which case I revert them to CBPC mode. (tbh, they mostly stay in the player homes I've assigned them to these days I usually go it alone, so they're not all that much "in play" these days)

• 5 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 4:52 AM, onen said:

I have 2 profiles in MO2, one works(get the bounce) with around 100 mods(my minimal test things build),  the other build has this problem with 370 mods.

For both profiles at the bottom of the MO2 left side file load order is

CBPC

Sinful CBP

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)   the avx version doesn't work with my i7 980X 2010 PC.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13   I've tried various combinations of SMP and CBPC when installing but planned to us full SMP.

Nothing is overwriting the above mods files.

The issue is while naked, the breasts don't move normally with the body when I duck, jump or on the idle animation.  There is a stretch effect from the body to the intact breasts which only slightly moves as one unit.

There is no SMP bounce.  It's like the breasts are detached from the body skeleton with no physics for the breasts.

Other than this problem, the 370 profile loads the other mods with 110 MCM's just fine.  Bodyslide batch with morphs, FNIS, LOOT, Wrye Bash, and SSEEdit to merge other plugins all do there thing without any fuss.

The butt and belly bounce works in both profiles, it's just the breasts that are broken in the 370 profile.

So how can the SMP breast bounce be working using the same mod files in one profile but not the other?

Would the esp load order effect this?  I did use sort for both.

Would other body morphing mods like ABBA, MME, Being Female effect this?  even though they are higher in the MO2 left side file load order.

Edit: Fixed.  Racial Body Morphs mod isn't compatible with a 3 breast bone body like 3BBB.

Hey, I don’t know if it helps at this point but I am using racial body morphs and HDT SMP / 3BBB Amazing Body and had the same problem. If you select “Add Player Physics Toggle Spell” and deselect “Check Player’s Gender” in the CBBE 3BBB Addon menu in MCM, you can toggle SMP physics on and your breast will jiggle with glee. 

11 hours ago, snuffyluffy said:

Hey, I don’t know if it helps at this point but I am using racial body morphs and HDT SMP / 3BBB Amazing Body and had the same problem. If you select “Add Player Physics Toggle Spell” and deselect “Check Player’s Gender” in the CBBE 3BBB Addon menu in MCM, you can toggle SMP physics on and your breast will jiggle with glee. 

I had the same exact error as OP. This fixed it for me. Thanks a lot.