Regarding the distortion between the characters, did you ever try excluding any of the breast/butt region vertex groups? I've noticed that between the vertex groups for DOAXVV and DOA5LR meshes, the DOAXVV has extra vertex groups in the Breasts and Butt than DOA5LR. That could be for increased motion control but it could also be how the breasts/butt are manipulated differently between characters. In order for the game to manipulate breasts differently between characters there has to be some way for the game to target those regions and the only way i can think of would be for it to leverage the vertex groups in the mesh. I'm not sure if excluding certain ones will fix/alleviate the issue, but I'd be interested to know whether you gave that a try or not and what the results were/would be.

Simply removing a vertex group messes up the vertex order which distorts the rest of the body. However, I tried to remove the weight values of the vertex groups I think are responsible for the distortion and that does seem to retain its intended shape. I'll need to fine-tune the weights of the surrounding vertex groups as everything needs to be normalized properly. But still, there could be a fix here...

• 3 months later...

I downloaded the mod and pasted the contents into my "costume costumizer/01" folder, however, it's not working for me. when opening up the costume costumizer, I get an icon, but when I hover over it, nothing happens. I even tried deleting all my other mods, to no avail.

any tips or updates?

5 hours ago, frgeso said:

I downloaded the mod and pasted the contents into my "costume costumizer/01" folder, however, it's not working for me. when opening up the costume costumizer, I get an icon, but when I hover over it, nothing happens. I even tried deleting all my other mods, to no avail.

any tips or updates?

Press ctrl+2 to go to the breast tab. I put an icon in the preset tab, but there are no presets. I'll adjust it if I update.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...