Dumb question probably, but I think I'm missing the urination animations? All the other animations seem to work fine but with peeing, there's the noise but they just stand inside one another. The game doesn't CTD or break or anything, just no animation. Am I missing something super obvious? I've got all the requirements as far as I know, and other mods like Tryout and whatnot seem to work fine. Is there an extra animation pack I'm missing, I've been away from Sexout for a while!

You aren't missing them, it's animation numbers was changed in Sexout '84, but this mod hasn't been updated.

It is easy to fix, open the mod in the GECK and find the dialogue line where the animation gets called (It is probably the Topic called "SlavePissMe" attached to quest "msexFort"), and then just change the number:

OLD

playsound msexPissSwallow
set sexoutNG.actorA to this
set sexoutNG.actorB to playerref

set sexout.anim to 12003
cios sexoutBegin

Just update the number:

set sexout.anim to 301

If you do add this fix, you ought to upload it ;).

Thank you for the assistance Odessa, I'll look into it, I don't think I've ever even opened the GECK before ^^ Is that the same reason the fisting animations do the same error?

Edit: Reading the topic you linked says that yeah, that's the cause! Awesome, thank you for your help!

Edit 2: So I think I've fixed it? Again, this is the first time I've ever tried using the GECK and I had to have a half dozen tabs open to explain where to find the right sections xD But I went through all the topics in msexfort.esp and changed all the 12003 to 301 (Peeing animations) and I changed some of the 12001/12002 to 811/812 (Fisting)

msexFort.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the assistance Odessa, I'll look into it, I don't think I've ever even opened the GECK before ^^ Is that the same reason the fisting animations do the same error?

Edit: Reading the topic you linked says that yeah, that's the cause! Awesome, thank you for your help!

Edit 2: So I think I've fixed it? Again, this is the first time I've ever tried using the GECK and I had to have a half dozen tabs open to explain where to find the right sections xD But I went through all the topics in msexfort.esp and changed all the 12003 to 301 (Peeing animations) and I changed some of the 12001/12002 to 811/812 (Fisting)

attachicon.gifmsexFort.esp

I'm going to give this a try, shame to let a good mod go bad thanks CFS.

If i choose to become a perm. slave, i can't leave the fort without a crash to desktop. Tried the boat, tried fast travel, it always crashes, no matter where i go. However, i can get out via motetoqt, but as soon as i try to fast travel the game crashes again. The only way to get out without a crash is to disarm the collar by the blacksmith first. Anyone else encountered this? Fix?

hey im having trouble getting the blacksmith to help me. ive spoken to him repeatedly and im stuck on the dialouge option "what next sir?" in which he tells me to give him a blowjob as to allay suspition. ive done this a few times now and he keeps saying the same thing. help would be much appreciated. thx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi people when I used this along with Sexout Tryout I noticed the door leading to the slave cell/room was almost blocked by the tryout kennel so I moved it a bit to the side

Edit: oh and this is based upon the version with the fixed animations above this thread.

msexFort.esp

I have some questions, that some more experienced players may probably answer :D

Is it me or the legionaries are approaching only in the Cottonwood Cove?

In the Fort, only at the beginning. Approached one time by the guy who brought me there on a boat.

Later I insulted Otho so got enslaved.

Before, I tried to get enslaved ny walking around Cottonwood Cove but after 10 fucks nothing happened. Being naked only resulted in rape.

Now, as a slave I can wander around the fort with a slave collar, but still no one is approaching me. Well, besides Siri and Dale Barton once. 

(Slave kennel worked without confusion).

I end up with approaching myself to the legionaries for sex, but does this still count to the number of people I have to fuck to get released?

Can I be permament slave after that?

I have some questions, that some more experienced players may probably answer :D

Is it me or the legionaries are approaching only in the Cottonwood Cove?

In the Fort, only at the beginning. Approached one time by the guy who brought me there on a boat.

Later I insulted Otho so got enslaved.

Before, I tried to get enslaved ny walking around Cottonwood Cove but after 10 fucks nothing happened. Being naked only resulted in rape.

Now, as a slave I can wander around the fort with a slave collar, but still no one is approaching me. Well, besides Siri and Dale Barton once. 

(Slave kennel worked without confusion).

I end up with approaching myself to the legionaries for sex, but does this still count to the number of people I have to fuck to get released?

Can I be permament slave after that?

This mod hasn't been actively maintained in quite some time so don't expect anything to work well.

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know if there is any ad on for this so that when your at the fort or cove when you are moving around the legion will approach npc slaves and interact with them. It seems I am the only female to be used I never see any of the other slaves getting ravished or beaten?

Anything like this at all?

Very nice mod one of the best!

• 2 months later...

When I get taken to the slave pen my game crashes. Any help?

You've provided very little information that would allow anyone to help you.

Posting your load order would be a good start. I can tell you that using this

mod and Sexout Tryouts is going to cause conflicts.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I can it's been a while since anyone posted here, but I was still hoping someone would be able to help out a newbie.

This mod, and the MSexVeronica one, have gotten me interested in firing up New Vegas again, but I have never been involved with mods, nor do I have any skill with computers.

Can someone walk me through the total idiot's guide to setting up these loverslab mods? I understand there's a whole line of mods that need to be installed first, and in the correct order too. Are both this one and MSexVeronica generally functional? And will I still be able to play the base game, in between kink sessions?

Start by getting Sexout working properly before you try this; someone posted a version of MSex Fort with a few fixes on the previous page.

The hardest part about getting Sexout working properly is getting all the NVSE/NX stuff installed properly. I would skip Spunk and Pregnancy

if you have a weak computer or a lot of graphics upgrades since they cause lag, at least for me, and I'm running a 980GTX. Mavia's mods have

some of the best dialogs and scenarios of any of the Sexout mods, but I couldn't tell you if they work fully with the latest version of Sexout. The

scenarios of MSex Veronica can interfere with regular gameplay depending on the MCM settings.

I would suggest installing Sexout Soliciting as a good  first mod for getting your feet wet with Sexout; it works really well for roleplaying.

Start by getting Sexout working properly before you try this; someone posted a version of MSex Fort with a few fixes on the previous page.

The hardest part about getting Sexout working properly is getting all the NVSE/NX stuff installed properly. I would skip Spunk and Pregnancy

if you have a weak computer or a lot of graphics upgrades since they cause lag, at least for me, and I'm running a 980GTX. Mavia's mods have

some of the best dialogs and scenarios of any of the Sexout mods, but I couldn't tell you if they work fully with the latest version of Sexout. The

scenarios of MSex Veronica can interfere with regular gameplay depending on the MCM settings.

I know I'm late in replying, but thanks for speaking up.

Anyway, as I said I don't know how these mods work, and I don't even know how to get started.

I mean, I download a particular mod... and then what? How do I get it to work? And what is the order in which I need to install mods to get them working?

• 2 years later...

Hey there. I have detected two minor bugs related to the exploding collar:

• When combined with the theoretically compatible mod Msex Veronica, Veronica/Cass may randomly send you to another location if the player is their slave (Goodsprings, Novac...), and that action cannot be avoided when triggered. If that happens while having the collar, since you cannot leave the Fort, the collar explodes and the player dies.
  • When combined with Sexout Tryout, if you talk with Antony the Houndmaster about entering the dog kennel, even if the dog kennel is still inside the Fort, it is considered a different location... so when you enter, the collar explodes and the player dies.

The only way to workaround any of those issues is temporarily using console's god mode.

On 1/16/2014 at 1:28 AM, ChancellorKremlin said:

Shame Mavia seems to be away, I miss development on this!

Does anyone know if there is a problem with Permaslavery? I have managed to approach Vulpes about it, but he doesn't give me any missions, just says there "will be" missions and doesn't say any more, and I can't talk to him again about it.

Thoughts? 

Ok, years later, but I found a way for the permaslavery to work with the current version of the mod, with receiving all the missions and everything. Basically it doesn't get on well with Tryout, so disabling it totally while using Fort Slavery will fix bugs. Also, trying to do permaslavery "after the fact", i.e. after being slave and being released going to talk with Vulpes, didn't work for me. It did work while being slave, talking with Vulpes, and after he giving me the permaslave option, plus the missions (Primm, Novac, Ultra Lux) next time I talk with him. I could finish all the missions successfully.

On another matter, the urination animations still don't work for me, even with the fix from @14982-cfs. Don't know if Sexout changed them again since 2015 and then the numbers should be changed again. The door fix from @756284-user09 did work fine for me though.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

i know this is all very old but i wonder why nothing happens.

So far only assault kicks in.

Does the mod supposed to do all the rape? This what i do not understand actually.

Anyway, the idea is great and i have these mods installed.

Thank you

2021-04-12 10_03_38-Window.png

2021-04-12 10_04_02-Window.png

• 1 year later...
On 4/12/2021 at 1:04 PM, yester64 said:

Hello,

i know this is all very old but i wonder why nothing happens.

So far only assault kicks in.

Does the mod supposed to do all the rape? This what i do not understand actually.

Anyway, the idea is great and i have these mods installed.

Thank you

2021-04-12 10_03_38-Window.png

2021-04-12 10_04_02-Window.png

Looks like you only have the base file installed, there's an esp you need to install as well called msexFort.esp . Also I think sexoutRapist file is obsolete, replaced by SexAssault

Edited by fonixphoenix