Which file should I use? Attachment from OP or maybe this http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/36-msex-fort-slavery/

I'm confused.

There are two links on the original post.  One is labeled "Click here to download this file" and has the url you posted.  The other is labeled "msexFort.esp" and is a smaller file.

Since the last change involved adding things,I think the url you posted here is the right one.

Which file should I use? Attachment from OP or maybe this http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/36-msex-fort-slavery/

I'm confused.

There are two links on the original post.  One is labeled "Click here to download this file" and has the url you posted.  The other is labeled "msexFort.esp" and is a smaller file.

Since the last change involved adding things,I think the url you posted here is the right one.

Thanks :) That label  "Click here to download this file" is exactle the place where I got that link =)

Comparing those files sizes, you're probably right.

I updated the file, with a few fixes:

* The Khans should not think you're a permaslave if you're not.  (Missing condition.)

* Remove some spurious change records using FNVEdit.

The mod does change the weapons confiscation script.  The only change is to add the Slave Pen to the Fort so it doesn't trigger weapon confiscation/return, but possibly this messes up the weather station somehow.  I can't find a way to do the same thing without changing the script, as that's what determines whether you're in the Fort or not.  I redid the change just to make sure I had the latest version of the main game script.

I also removed the esp file from the original post... the uploading system changed a few months ago, and all downloads are now supposed to be in the downloads page (the same one you go to on the "Click here to download this file" link).

Thank you, Mavia!

Maybe should add the ability to capture a courier Niptone, Vulpesom? If the courier-woman shall come upon him. Or if the insult - a separate line of dialogue. Let with her "fun" - rape "in a circle" and throw on the cross. As the first "acquaintance" with the system of relations, women - Legionaries.

It would be interesting...

Может стоит добавить возможность захвата курьера в Ниптоне, Вульпесом? Если курьер-женщина нападет на него. Или если оскорбит - отдельной строчкой диалога. Пускай с ней "повеселятся" - насилуют "по кругу" и бросят на кресте. Как первое "знакомство" с системой отношений, женщины - легионеры.

Было бы интересно...

Very cool mod, though few problems or I just can't seem to get it to work.

According to description, it should be possible to be enslaved by walking around naked in the fort, doesn't seem to happen, though it does at Cottoncove very quickly. The responses to the legionaries at the fort seems a bit random, it baffles me when my char's response was submissive to the other guy then outright tells the other guy the fort gets boring after 5 orgasms ago. She even tells Vulpes about wanting to be slave but his reaction was on how outsiders don't really want to be slaves something something. However, the legionaries do get curious & demand sex at the fort, the enslave just didn't seem to happen at all.

After my char was a slave & told Vulpes she wanted to stay, at Cottoncove, my char was send into the slave pen like 5 or so times, nothing happened besides slavemasters at the fort using scripts as if my char was newly captured. The script seems to end at the phallus dialogue, was my char supposed to be re-enslaved when she walk around naked at Cottoncove? Becuase all legionaries at the fort didn't use any abusive dialogues at all.

So I also use Smallertalk, if walking around naked at the fort, the only dialogue option to the legionaires was inviting for R&R. So I make my char. insulted Otho so she's enslaved, that's where the fun starts, but also, 2 weird problems. Sometimes, sex doesn't happen, just a pre sex dialogue then quickly followed by post sex dialogue. Or if it does, this cause my char to disappear. Only the guy humping the air. Also, pretty sure this is from sexout system, when my char is randomly raped for no reason, her body also disappeared. Or even post sex, the cam seems to stuck underground until open a pipboy or initiating a dialogue with someone.

Also, about the pre post sex dialogue thing, I find it funny when my char got slapped in the face by a dog XD. Talking to a dog is ok, but slapping is just weird.

No idea if this is intentional but Legion guys love to grope my 10 str male courier's chest, must like his muscly pecs I guess. 

So much so that when I play as him, I have to turn this mod off else they will even try to rape him.  :mellow:  

But the slavery work nicely when I'm playing my female courier though.  :lol:

dessle, I thought I'd mentioned in the mod description that it's designed for female Couriers, but I see I didn't.  I added a note.

laomaster, it seems that you're mostly running into bad luck and Sexout bugs.  There's a chance of enslavement with each encounter; the dice were just against you. :)  I don't understand what you mean about the dog-- there's nothing in the mod about dogs.

After trying mods from this site on Oblivion & Skyrim, I'm starting to get an impression mods will never work properly on me, hmm...

So, what I mean by the dog thing, the dog can speak, that's acceptable, but when 1 of the dialogue contains the "<slaps in the face>"  that's just weird.

So I tried the 1.7 esp a couple days back, seems the legionnaires at the fort seems to be even lesser interested with my char. She's re-enslaved again right after a legionnaire demand sex from her because she's already a slave. Since the door in the slave pen isn't lock because she was already a slave, she can simply walk out, now here's where the new problem begins, she's unable to interact with anybody at the fort, all of them kept saying "What do you want, slave"

laomaster, the thing with the dog has to be interference from another mod (perhaps smallertalk?).  I don't make any dogs talk.

I do see a problem with one of the re-enslavement dialogs, I'll fix that...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mostly playing Oblivion with Lovers Pk and I just download a little mod for PSE(player Slave encounters ) called PlayerSlaveCry and its adds alot of immersiveness to PSE.So I though hmm something like this would just be awesome for msex Fort .Anyway in PSE you are enslaved and typically but not always you  are gagged mostly BUT its very silent.Well cept the sex scences.So PlayerSlaveCry was created that makes you whimper , moan , and cry - typically a muffled sounds cause you are gagged.Also you can press the g key and cry .whimper on demand : ) Though this might be worth a mention for and idea for msex Fort. The mod author I forget her name but I think it was the same person who mad the small doc mich mod.

Just occured to me that Jenny may? Dunno if that her name the person who sold poor Boone's wife into slavery might be a hook into a story line for some legion slavery.That is if boone doesnt blow her brain away with the players help

• 2 weeks later...

According to description, it should be possible to be enslaved by walking around naked in the fort, doesn't seem to happen, though it does at Cottoncove very quickly.

I have the same issue as this guy. I can wait around the Fort with this mod for 10-20 minutes real time, and nothing will happen, even though at Cottonwood Cove I have events happening properly, and like they said, very quickly, like one every 30 seconds. That's not normal, is it? I don't see what the problem could be though, I've got Legion Tryout down to 0 like you said... I realize I can just be rude to Otho or whatever to speed things up but I don't want to miss out on dialogues from Legionnaries that only happens before you're captured...