• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

good concept and great job implementing all the things you have in this mod.

I have suggestions for immersion though in regards to D system:

Have it so there is a random encounter much like NCR rangers when they warn you they'll be coming for you soon.

Though in this case it would be a small group of elite legion that come up to you and start a conversation, whereas the choices ultimately lead to the route you take with companion.

Example would be: This small group of legion come up to you and say something perverted yet reminds you that you're surrounded by other groups and not just themselves (spawns 3 groups surrounding player after context).

You then have a choice, Choice 1: sub route Choice 2: slavery route Choice 3: dominate route

If you choose #2 she has a random encounter with the player after he/she sleeps when she attachs the slave collar and vows to punish you severely. Could make it a consequence of her being handed over to the legion in exchange for your freedom. Maybe removing the collar will involve killing the legion? shiontknow, just thought of this while playing your mod and hope the feedback helps you, thanks.

edit: the D/ system seems way to much like debug mode, like you're testing the waters before you dive in so I hope you take this feedback to heart.

Also one link not mentioned that is required for some of the bdsm stuff like fortress restraints is here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/82-gsbs-bdsm-files/

Shame Mavia seems to be away, I miss development on this!

Does anyone know if there is a problem with Permaslavery? I have managed to approach Vulpes about it, but he doesn't give me any missions, just says there "will be" missions and doesn't say any more, and I can't talk to him again about it.

Thoughts? 

tried it the other day as well, just hang out in the camp and fuck some legionaries till it lets you back into the tent. You wont get a message about it you just will be able to re-enter you've been a good slave.

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

Having succesfully tested Mavia´s other mod (Msex Courtesan), I decided to give this mod a try. I seem to have a problem that has not been mentioned in any posts on the preceding eleven pages. Technically speaking, the mod works, in the sense that I can get enslaved if I insult named Legion members, however if I do, I simply end up stuck in the initial tent with a collar, unable to start dialogue with either of the two Legion slave trainers.

I have since then re-downloaded the mod and all other required mods, including the other mods required by aforementioned required mods, but still the Legion seems to ignore me completely, be it at Cotton Cove or the Fort. Given the fact that in previous posts I read about the Legion promptly harassing someones 9 strength male character, I can't help but wonder if I have done something wrong.

I've built up some experience with Fallout Mod Manager over the years playing FO3 and FONV, and there are no conflicting mods, as all mods related to this are in the proper load-order. As such, I really can't think of what the problem could be. If I did, I'd be fixing it instead of asking people for council. If anyone has any clue as to what the problem might be, I would very much appreciate their assistance, as this has been driving me up the wall for a day or two now.

There are some bugs, unfortunately Mavia hasn't been around since October. I think it is fair to upload some bug fixes if you want to have a look, and people would be grateful ;)

There appears to be content for khans, omertas, primm, ultraluxe in the files, which I've never got, although I'm not sure if any of it is complete which may be why.

The legion harrasment works for me, but sometimes it happens more often than others. Not sure why.

The enslavement in the tent is broken (it did work for me in an older version), I had a look at it a while back, if you want to have a go fixing it:

look at 'msexFortScript', you will see this section:

; the slave pen
        if playerRef.GetInCell FortSlaveTent == 1
            if GetRandomPercent < 50
                set rf to msexSlaverMaximusRef
            else
                set rf to msexSlaverJuliusRef    
            endif

if accosted == 1
                rf.StartConversation playerref SlaveCapture
            elseif accosted == 3
                rf.StartConversation playerref SlaveLesson
            elseif accosted > 5
                if GetRandomPercent < 25
                    set sexoutNG.actorb to playerref
                    if GetRandomPercent < 50
                        if playerRef.GetInSameCell VeronicaRef
                            set sexoutNG.actorb to VeronicaRef
                        elseif playerRef.GetInSameCell RoseofSharonCassidyRef
                            set sexoutNG.actorb to RoseofSharonCassidyRef
                        else
                            set slavefucks to slavefucks + 1
                        endif
                    endif
                    set sexoutNG.actora to rf
                    set sexout.raper to rf
                    rf.cios SexoutBegin
                else
                    set kludge to 3
                    rf.StartConversation playerref TryoutSlave        
                endif
            endif

I believe the problem is that 'accosted' var not getting set, so they don't start a conversation.

Now if you look at 'msexSlaveTentScript'

begin onTriggerEnter player

; do nothing for permaslave
    if msexfort.perm == 1
        return
    endif

; Whenever you enter as a free woman, you are (re)trapped.

if msexFort.trapped == 0
        ; remove players weapons, clothing, and armor; put in locker
        player.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 40
        player.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 24
        player.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 26

ref rf
        if player.GetInSameCell VeronicaRef
            set rf to VeronicaRef
        elseif player.GetInSameCell RoseofSharonCassidyRef
            set rf to RoseofSharonCassidyRef
        endif

if rf
            rf.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 40
            rf.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 24
            rf.RemoveAllTypedITems wsexItemStorageID 1 0 26
            rf.additem OutfitNVSlave1  1
            rf.additem SlaveCollar 1
            rf.equipitem SlaveCollar
        endif

player.RemoveItem wsexFortSlaveTentKey 1

player.AddItem OutfitNVSlave1 1
        player.AddItem msexSlaveCollar 1
        player.EquipItem msexSlaveCollar

AddFormtoFormList SexoutNGSafeClothesF msexSlaveCollar

ShowMessage msexSlaveTentCaptured
        set msexFort.trapped to 1
        set msexBase.trapped to 1
        set msexFort.slavefucks to 0
        set msexfucktarget to 25
   HERE!!                             BELOW!!
        set msexFort.accosted to 1
        wsexFortSlaveTentIntDoor.Lock
        wsexItemStorageID.Lock
    endif

So, it seems this OnTriggerEnter script is supposed to run when you enter the slave pen, and that sets that 'accosted' var. I think maybe for some reason it is not- I could be wrong, but its worth a look. Using the GECK isn't hard to learn if you haven't, there are some tutorials if you check the forum

So your theory is that the script is somehow set to an incorrect variable, and because of that, NPC's will not be prompted to approach the PC? That's as good a lead as any. If it helps diagnosis, the PC can not initiate a dialogue with the NPC's in the Slave Tent whatsoever, which is odd, considering the fact that the Smalltalk mod allows me to initiate a dialogue with everyone else otherwise.

Is GECK required in order to access the scripts, or could FOMOD or FONVedit substitute it? Been a few years since I used GECK but I can try.

However, should your theory be correct when I manage to locate and check the file, then what could have changed the variables in the script file? Surely if it was a simple data corruption re-dowloading and overwriting would have fixed it? Assuming the files downloaded in the DL section are not corrupted, then logic dictates that something is affecting the mod's script.

Edit 1 - I'll correct myself before anyone else does. Yeah, GECK is still required. I always imagined someone would have combined the functions of GECK, FOMOD and FOedit by now :|

Working on finding said script now.

Edit 2 - I re-acquainted myself with GECK, and checked on the Script. All parameters are identical to the segments in your post. The script is fully intact, thus something is preventing the script from activating. Having established that, I'm pretty much at a loss as to what to do now :(

Edit 3 - In order to kill the time, I ran a little test. I went to the Cove, selected a Legion NPC and consoled AddScriptPackage 04022EDF. Technically speaking that should have triggered the script which governs the NPC's scanning for the player at Cove, and initiating dialogue with him/her. The result was rather confounding, as the game specified "Not found in parameter package". As such I believe that the script is somehow not recognized. But what could be causing all the scripts related to the mod to not trigger?

04022EDF

The first two numbers are the mod load order, which in the GECK is 04, but in your game is probably something higher. Check FOMM to find what it is.

So, XX022EDF.

I think maybe that trigger script doesn't get run for some reason. Heres some GECK functions you can add in for debugging:

MessageEx "my message text"
PrintC "my console text"
DebugPrint "my console text with debug mode enabled"

If you add one of these to a script you can find out when/if it runs.

04022EDF

The first two numbers are the mod load order, which in the GECK is 04, but in your game is probably something higher. Check FOMM to find what it is.

So, XX022EDF.

I think maybe that trigger script doesn't get run for some reason. Heres some GECK functions you can add in for debugging:

MessageEx "my message text"
PrintC "my console text"
DebugPrint "my console text with debug mode enabled"

If you add one of these to a script you can find out when/if it runs.

Much obliged ma´am.

As suspected the script does not run on it´s own when the player approaches, the GECK functions you suggested me to add in confirmed that. For what it's worth, I do appreciate the mod for the idea behind it. Would've added a bit of realism to the Legion, maybe upgrade 'em from generic bad-guys/Boone's target practice to something a bit more evil.

I got a problem with msex fort slavery.
When i Launch the game, it crash and say: missing Master! Check mod load order.
If I deactivate Msex fort. esp, the game work.

This is my mod load order.
FalloutNV.esm
IWR.esm
AWorldofPain.esm
Active Wasteland.esm
domecity.esm
D.E.I.M.O.S.esm
ProjectNevada - Core.esm
ProjectNevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
FCOMASTER.esm
Nevadaskies.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Afterschool Special.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
Sexout Store. esm
Msex Base.esm
Msex fort.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
IWR - Rebult.esp
dD - Enhamced Blood Main NV.esp
FreeplayafterMQNVv1 6.esp
Active Wasteland - Vanilla replacements.esp
Active Wasteland - Coffe Maker .esp
Max Level 60.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
Readius_NV.esp
project13 Populated Wasteland.esp
Nevada Skies - Darker nights.esp
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp
FCO.esp
MIKOTOBEAUTY.esp
NAPA-NV 0.1. esp
Project Nevada - EVE no DLC.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
Road Warrior's armor.esp
New Vegas Bounties II.esp
The Mod Configuration menu.esp

Any idea? I'm usig FOMM.

• 1 month later...

So I got enslaved and once out of the pen, there was only the guard at Caesers tent and the guard at the shack. no other legion men in the fort.  not sure what would of caused this.  there we slave women there though, I could interact with all those there.

Okay so I'm not really sure how this works since I've never used this mod before, but no one approached me and put me into a pen/ enslaved me. I disabled almost every other ESP in order to try to fix the problem, along with reverting saves, spending a couple hours on this thing. 

The only way I was able to proceed was by actually completing the story missions so that I could visit the fort. After that, talking to the crazy bastard who trains the dogs got me enslaved. Seriously a ton of trouble just to get enslaved though. yeesh

The legionaries are supposed to approach you and start conversation, but I think sometimes it doesn't work very well.

also having issues with this mod working alongside sexout pregnancy stable version. Every time the player gives birth or becomes impregnated everyone shoots at me. lol

I was wondering what was causing that, I cant leave the slave pen without everyone attacking me and I am sure I am pregos,  Is there a fix for this, or anything that can be done?

Like everyone has been saying, the original mod author has been absent for quite some time so chances are it's going to remain broken for the time being. Hopefully he's got time to return and fix the issues present. 

• 2 months later...

New to all of these mods and I'm unsure if I have done things correctly.

Got (I think) everything installed that I need and I've voyaged over to cottonwood cove.

I have one new line of dialouge with the three named NPCs there where I ask about R&R,  they mention not having fresh.....  bodypart in a while and suggest we do it, but nothing happens.   Then I stand around for a while.. nothing happens.  It could be the mod, but more likely I've missed something in the installation.

Here's what I have installed according to FOMM

Sexout esm

SexoutCommonResources esm

SexoutSlavery esm

MikotoBeauty esm

msexBase esm

msexTopsOffice esm

MikotoBeauty esp

st esp

msexVeronica esp

msexFort esp

msexCourtesan esp

sexoutSCRDebug esp

in the packages manager it shows

BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20

HalstomsData-20131227

msexVeronica

SVSE Extender (14)

svse_4_2beta4

SexoutCommonResources-20140509

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227

SexoutNG - Core

SexoutNG - Data

SpectrumToyPack 20131009

SporeRaceData-20130513

Textture variant No underwear-49449-1-2

Thanks for anyone who can offer knowledge or other help.