Attempting a (slow) return to modding/LL, going through the forums to see what's going on / changed and came across this.  Sounds great, can't wait to try it!

Q: Did astymma or anyone else get the animations and so on rolled up into a sexout release, or are the sexout scripts and idles still being overridden by this mod?

...:o Welcome back!

As for your question, animations are now included in sexout and I would guess that other stuff is as well.

Great Mavia, glad to hear it.. I did notice them in there, so one more Q. Are you currently doing the animations all manually, meaning do you specify a # yourself, or do you let the random picker handle them?

Asking because I'm tsk-tsking at astymma for not renumbering them before making the release. I'd like to renumber them, but if that would make a lot of work for you, we can leave them the way they are.

Edit: Also, glad to be back guys. Now knock that crap off in this thread! ;)

I always specify those animations by number.

If you want to renumber them, perhaps it could be done in stages-- i.e. add new numbers but don't remove the 1200x ones.  Then I can go through the msex mods and change the calls.  When that's done you could remove the 1200x animations.  That would avoid breaking anything.

Hmm, I didn't renumber them because they fell in the 10000-20000 range for modders. Thinking about it now, once migrated to Sexout they were no longer a modder added anim hehe. Shoulda renumbered them in the 100-1000 range.

I updated the mod to version 2.7.

* I added a setting to disable all undressing and redressing.  Use this if you have trouble with these actions (you're pregnant, or for some other reason it messes you up).  There are a lot of places affected (I like to strip the player :shy: ), so it's possible I missed something.

Disabling undressing causes my game to CTD under the following circumstances: there is a chance for a CTD 8 minutes (my set interval for molestation) after Veronica gives me a command, and there also seems to be a chance for CTD whenever I enter Camp McCarran (and possibly Freeside/Westside too). 

Enabling undressing eliminates all CTDs, but disabling it again causes the CTDs to return.  To test this, I asked Veronica to allow me to wear clothes (which she granted) before disabling the function.  I am at the quest stage where she sometimes sends me to Goodsprings/Novac and asks me to prostitute myself.

I'm using version 2.7, SexoutNG 2.6.77, and SCR 20130328.1 (it also crashes with SCR 20130519.1).  FNVEdit displayed no conflicts for this mod.

I hope this is easy to fix.  I love this mod, but clearing Vault 34 while naked is tough!

I always specify those animations by number.

If you want to renumber them, perhaps it could be done in stages-- i.e. add new numbers but don't remove the 1200x ones.  Then I can go through the msex mods and change the calls.  When that's done you could remove the 1200x animations.  That would avoid breaking anything.

Sounds good to me! I'll let you know the new mappings once I have them in, and you can take your time switching.

Hmm, I didn't renumber them because they fell in the 10000-20000 range for modders. Thinking about it now, once migrated to Sexout they were no longer a modder added anim hehe. Shoulda renumbered them in the 100-1000 range.

Yes.. exactly. ;) They got in though, that's what counts.

jbravo, I'm looking at the script trying to see what could cause this.  Is your mistress out of the cell for some reason?  (Like, you told her to wait?)  I think that might cause a problem.

jbravo, I'm looking at the script trying to see what could cause this.  Is your mistress out of the cell for some reason?  (Like, you told her to wait?)  I think that might cause a problem.

I assume you are referring to actual map cells rather than relative distance.

Without understanding where cell boundaries are located and how they work, I suppose it's possible that, while running, Veronica trails at such a distance that she may be in the previous cell when I've already crossed into a new one.  If memory serves, crashes (that don't involve using a doorway/portal to a new cell) only occurred while I was running.  Furthermore, if a CTD occured while I was running in the wasteland, it was not uncommon for another CTD to occur at the approximately the same spot as the previous one after reloading the game.  That could make sense if there was a cell boundary there. 

I'm not sure how this might cause crashes while using doorways/portals connecting places like McCarran, Westside, and Freeside to the wasteland.  I would think that your companion should enter at the same time as you, unless they spawn a second after you do.  Sometimes, it seems like I see my companion spawning when I enter a new cell.

If the crashes are being caused by my mistress being in a different cell, could the offending script check the mistress's location before executing?

"if MistressRef.GetInSameCell player"

Thx you for this mod, its awesome !!!!

I test it 3 hours and its perfect :cool:

But i have only one problem : the Fortress restraints not appearing....

I have Spectrum Warrior's toys, Sexout and Sexout common Ressources.

Somebody can say me where i can find this "armor"?

This is b/c the spectrum warrior's toys uploaded in the downloads section is missing some textures. Only way to fix it is if you had a complete version from an earlier upload or someone reuploads it with the missing textures. I'm in the same boat as you. :/

Thx you Mavia for tour quick answer :sleepy: 

But i have C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\textures        only created.

So i create BDSM\Fortress and copy the fortress-textures into this folder.

But, i 'm sorry ...  the Fortress restraints not appearing:( 

I think i miss something but i don't know why? :(

For Spectrum i unzipped :

- SpectrumsWHeadGearA20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWHeadGearB20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWHeadGearC20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWSymbiotes20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWWeapons20130227.7z

- SpectrumWCollars20130227.7z

- SpectrumWSexToysA20130227.7z

- SpectrumWSexToysB20130227.7z

- SpectrumWStrapons20130227.7z

- SpectrumWTextures20130227.7z

None of this file create a "Data\textures\BDSM\"  folder.  I miss something, but why? :)

For Spectrum i unzipped :

- SpectrumsWHeadGearA20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWHeadGearB20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWHeadGearC20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWSymbiotes20130227.7z

- SpectrumsWWeapons20130227.7z

- SpectrumWCollars20130227.7z

- SpectrumWSexToysA20130227.7z

- SpectrumWSexToysB20130227.7z

- SpectrumWStrapons20130227.7z

- SpectrumWTextures20130227.7z

None of this file create a "Data\textures\BDSM\"  folder.  I miss something, but why? :)

Because we lost them when media fire banned them

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there... :)

There is obviously an issue when the mistress put you the fortress restraints...
What is the goal of this...? Put some slutty clothes or it is an improved slave collar...?

Here the current script...

playerref.cios msexStrip
set msexVeronica.mustbenude to 1

if playerref.GetItemCount SexoutSFortRestraints == 0
    playerref.AddItem SexoutSFortRestraints 1
  endif
  playerref.equipitem SexoutSFortRestraints 

If it is a slutty clothes there is two problems:

• The variable mustbenude is set to 1 and the spell msexStrip is useless...
  • SexoutSFortRestraints use the Chocker body part, so it's replace the slave collar, as the slave collar don't appear in the inventory we can never put it again...

Solution to this : delete the two first lines of the script and replace SexoutSFortRestraints by something else, like SexoutSHentaiAppleRedP0B3 (tested and works on me) or remove the Chocker body part from SexoutSFortRestraints (not tested...)

If it is an improved slave collar there is three other problems:

• SexoutSFortRestraints is a playable item, so we can equip/unequip it at will...
  • SexoutSFortRestraints use also the UpperBody body part, so it replace any clothe, and it is removed by msexStrip spell and it is considered as a clothe for the mistress...
  • The topic is repeatable, it's a nonsense if we already wear the fortress restraints...

Solution to this : Make SexoutSFortRestraints a non-playable item, and remove the UpperBody body part from it, and add to the topic the condition of if we already wearing SexoutSFortRestraints (not tested...)

• During strap-on sex, veronica equips the strap-on before she removes her clothes, resulting in it being unequiped during the animation.

I have this problem too, and I don't use st.esp...

Here my load order...

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
msexBase.esm
Smalltalk.esp
VegasOutfits.esp
jsawyer.esp
outsidebets.esp
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
TypeN_Replacer.esp
Jezebel.esp
msexFort.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
msexVeronica.esp

Thanks for the help and this very great mod...! :heart:

Thank you for this wonderful mod :heart:

If I can make a suggestion though.  Since Veronica is a lesbian (and my character has the Cherchez La Femme perk and classified my char as lesbian in the Sexout settings), it would make more sense I think if, while playing as a sub, if she had you have sex with the next female you see instead of male, or at least mix it up.  I don't know if this is an option when playing as a dom as I haven't tried that yet.