• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm currently trying to add Backpack Containers (and this patch) to an in-progress playthrough. Any idea how to do that? Backpack Containers doesn't appear in the MCM when I try to do so, and it's likely a problem with the original mod, not the patch, but if you can provide any advice that would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Actually, never mind! If anyone has the same problem, try entering the console command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" without the quotes.

Edited by AgonyCipher
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, gobuchul said:

Realistic Capacity is adding about 2x the total weight of my backpack to my capacity

I think this is a glitch in RC - I sometimes see strange results from it but they usually get corrected if I equip a different weapon and swap back to retrigger the calculation. It's particularly likely to get goofy if you have any other mods that affect carry weight such as SL Survival.