SexoutSewerSlave

I have made a couple of tweaks to this mod that I thought I'd share (kudos to Dogface, Chase & Loogie). I have made it so Saint James & Dermot now actually take the caps you've earned. Some minor dialogue changes and you can now get 9mm ammo as well as scrap metal, booze, etc.

Going to try surviving this with IMCNNV - Imps More Complex Needs

... and my character has spent most of the time to despondent & malnourished to make it into the lower sewers. Because of her condition' date=' charisma has been penalized so she's not turning enough tricks to get caps and/or food. It's a vicious cycle.

[b']Modified chance to sleep with a Trick[/b]

In addition to Black Widow, and depending on the Trick's gender, the following will now also add a bonus.

Confirmed Bachelor

Cherchez La Femme

Lady Killer

The over all bonus has been reduced for these perks because the better of Barter or Speech now also add a bonus.

Escaping via Gun

You must now have the 100 caps on you when you pick up the gun for escape. Those caps should be removed.

Turning In Items

Added removal of caps for other responses when you turn items/caps in to Durmont / St. James.

Started adding Chems for Tricks

There is an easy ( Speech 40 ) challange to ask for chems. There is a fairly high probibility of refusal. Right now, You can only get a stim

or a Doctor's bag and Sexual Treatment kit. This is incomplete because there is no response for failing the challenge.

Survival

A campfire has been added for using survival skills. "Imps More Complex Needs" adds food poisoning for uncooked foods. Also food spoilage. So no hording rat meat. ( The sound effect in IMCN for eating raw sewer rat confirms that it does not taste like pumpkin pie in FNV ).

Welcome.

I can't promise that I'll keep at this after Skyrim comes out but until then.

Some minor tweaks.

Doctor Hindlick will now wander around. Eat, sleep, etc..

If you do manage to get the remote, and your character is not smart enough ( modified intelligence ) or explosives skill isn't high enough, the collar could detonate. Luck helps prevent this.

( sorry about the multiple edits. Save then try attacking Dermot or St. James )

I hope that someday someone will add the possibity of being sold. Chances are small' date=' but eh, one can always hope :)

[/quote']

A mod plugin is in the works, so it won't be in this. Sorry.

Though, if you escape, and if they haven't been killed, I may add Dermot or Saint James putting the word out to freeside thugs & fiends to try to recapture you.

I hope that someday someone will add the possibity of being sold. Chances are small' date=' but eh, one can always hope :)

[/quote']

A mod plugin is in the works, so it won't be in this. Sorry.

Though, if you escape, and if they haven't been killed, I may add Dermot or Saint James putting the word out to freeside thugs & fiends to try to recapture you.

That would be awesome dude! :D

Ive Entered The Room Dermot Rapes Me He Leaves The Room Then Im Allowed To Wander

Anywhere And Leave The Sewers On My Own Am I Missing Something ...

Probably not.

The other actors in the room are suppose to take turns. If the script package isn't added to the next in line, then the quest will "stall". Hopefully, the new version will fix this.

Speaking of a new version.

SexoutSS.esp & Data

MCM Support added ( sorry, for now, no book item for those who don't have the mod ).

Approaching Dermot and starting the salvage quest is no longer necessary ( though you still can ). There is a percent chance ( default 20% ) when being raped in the wasteland around New Vegas that the raper will haul the player off to Dermot to sell ( fade transition now ). Player health must also be below a threshold ( default 20% ) for this to occur as well. MCM allows adjusting those percentages.

Through the console use

% Enslavement chance on rape

set SexoutSS.KidnappedPercent to 0-100

Health threshold for enslavement ( % of health )

set SexoutSS.KidnappedHealthP to 0-100

The Sewer Slave quest will automatically start when you are at risk. It will also be displayed in MCM.

Faction restriction is on the to-do list

There is now a data package for some animations. Don't forget to download and install as well.

Modders, if you want SexoutSS to stop processing, add "00SexoutSSStop" to the players inventory. It will remove the collection package from Dermot and St. James. In theory ( I coded it but haven't tested yet ), "Player.drop 00SexoutSSStop 1" will add the packages back, disable the item and mark it for deletion.

This mod also adds the Northern Sewers and Thorn to the restricted cell list to stop SexoutRapers.esp. Rape of the Player as the enslavement packages are running will sometimes break the sequence causing the quest to stall. I have a fix in mind, just a lot of reorganizing to do within the mod.

Bonus Beta SexoutIMCNNV.esp

For Imps More Complex Needs

Sex improves player mood. Rape puts the player in a bad mood ( unless player has the Masochist perk ).

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutSS_Data.7z

SexoutIMCNNV.esp

Thanks for updating this mod! Really love it (at least in Hardmode - normal gets quite boring ;) )

Some Ideas / Questions:

1. When you are ambushed in the sewers and tell Dernot to "Fuck off", he and his thugs beat the player to death. Is this working as intended? Because it would imho be nice, if they stopped at maybe 10% and then enslaved the PC.

2. It happens quite often, that St. James comes to collect caps and very close after that Dernot shows up - you don't even have the chance to earn caps in that time. Maybe add an Dialog option for that?

3. When the PC is about to be punished, they won't kill you if you ask for it. But telling them that you deserve no punishment will make them beat the PC to death. Maybe make them stop at a given health percentage and / or cripple a limb of the PC.

4. Found an Merc outfit and an rifle in the center sewers - Dernot did not even notice that my PC was no longer nude (and a rifle should not be very easy to hide). Maybe check for clothing and non-hideout weapons in the inventory on caps collection.

5. Where do I get my stuff back after escape? :angel:

Thanks for updating this mod! Really love it (at least in Hardmode - normal gets quite boring ;) )

Some Ideas / Questions:

1. When you are ambushed in the sewers and tell Dernot to "Fuck off"' date=' he and his thugs beat the player to death. Is this working as intended? Because it would imho be nice, if they stopped at maybe 10% and then enslaved the PC.

2. It happens quite often, that St. James comes to collect caps and very close after that Dernot shows up - you don't even have the chance to earn caps in that time. Maybe add an Dialog option for that?

3. When the PC is about to be punished, they won't kill you if you ask for it. But telling them that you deserve no punishment will make them beat the PC to death. Maybe make them stop at a given health percentage and / or cripple a limb of the PC.

4. Found an Merc outfit and an rifle in the center sewers - Dernot did not even notice that my PC was no longer nude (and a rifle should not be very easy to hide). Maybe check for clothing and non-hideout weapons in the inventory on caps collection.

5. Where do I get my stuff back after escape? :angel:

[/quote']

#5. Dermot has your stuff stashed in his room at the Casa Madrid Apartments.

The rest:

All sensible requests. I'll try to address them. Also, when I played through, I stashed extra stuff in some of the containers. There needs to be a chance that your stash gets stolen.

Woohoo! Update! Btw' date=' what happen if Dermot die when we do the quest for the missing people? Game over?

[/quote']

Yep. He's the brains behind the kidnapping enterprise.

If the player is currently enslaved and Dermot dies, then St. James will collect ( in the last update, I addressed Dermot & St. James both trying to collect )

If both are dead and the player is enslaved, well... currently that condition is empty except for the following comment in the script.

"; player is fucked"

It's still a WIP. I haven't decided how to handle that situation. Provide a way out? Or leave that element of risk?

Im not getting enslaved' date=' did I miss somthing?

[/quote']

Do you have MCM installed?

If yes, you should see controls that lets you increase/decrease the chance of getting kidnapped and enslaved as well as what % your health has to be below for it to happen ( Not rape, that's separate. The kidnapping and enslavement part )

If you don't, open the Fallout NV Console and type "set SexoutSS.KidnappedPercent to 100", hit enter. Then "set SexoutSS.KidnappedHealthP to 100" and enter ( or less, but that makes it a definite chance that you will be enslaved after a rape in the wasteland around NV ).

If you don't see the "SEXOUT SEWER SLAVE" quest start-up on your screen, you are not close enough to New Vegas.

Woohoo! Update! Btw' date=' what happen if Dermot die when we do the quest for the missing people? Game over?

[/quote']

If both are dead and the player is enslaved, well... currently that condition is empty except for the following comment in the script.

"; player is fucked"

It's still a WIP. I haven't decided how to handle that situation. Provide a way out? Or leave that element of risk?

Some solutions I could think of:

1. If they die in the sewers, just see that there is the remote control on them, so the player can find the corpses and loot it. If an NPC steals it first... Well, find the one who offers to sell it to you for maybe 1000 caps (can be earned by continuing the whoring).

2. Hand over the business to Red Lucy, who will let the player "perform" with different creatures in her arena. After a while the player is set to be fucked by something really nasty (Deathclaw, Cazador, Supermutant) after the action the player could wake up in some dark corner of the north sewers - near death with all limbs crippled.

what does the sexoutMCNNV.esp do?

It is for this mod.

Imps More Complex Needs - New Vegas ( IMCNNV )

IMCNNV changes the way healing a food works completely. Consider it Ultra-hardcore mode. In that system' date=' food no longer heals. What you eat affects your stats.

When I played Sexout with IMCN, the raw rat meat caused food poisoning. The poor food quality also caused my toon to be despondent. To feel better, She started consuming the whiskey instead of giving it to Durmot, and became addicted...

Being sick caused the physical stats to drop. The depression caused the mental stats to drop. Malnutrition and always being on the verge of starvation compounded the issues.

"More Complex" is pretty accurate.

sexoutIMCNNV.esp links SexoutSS with IMCN

Sex improves player mood. Rape makes the player despondent ( unless player has the Masochist perk ).

And yes, someone has already calculated the nutritional value of semen. Who knew?!

So yes, the female during oral now swallows.