SexoutSewerSlave

I'm getting stuck. I talk to Dermot. He leads me into the sewers and says a dialogue about taking my ammo. Despite knowing it's a dumb idea I hand my ammo over. He walks into a dead end room, turns to face me and does...nothing. Two men walk out of the room as he is going in but they just keep walking and don't interact other than if I talk to them I get the little small talk dialogue.

I'm getting stuck. I talk to Dermot. He leads me into the sewers and says a dialogue about taking my ammo. Despite knowing it's a dumb idea I hand my ammo over. He walks into a dead end room' date=' turns to face me and does...nothing. Two men walk out of the room as he is going in but they just keep walking and don't interact other than if I talk to them I get the little small talk dialogue.

[/quote']

I'm working on it now, I'll look into it.

EDIT: found the problem. Expect an update soon.

Ambush bug addressed.

This update adds the following:

If Dermot or St. James see you with a weapon, you will be attacked. You have 5 seconds to kill them before they detonate the collar.

If either of them see the player wearing cloths or armor, the player will be asked to strip. Refuse, and they will attack you. 5 seconds before the collar detonates.

Latest Version

The latest upload allowed me to proceed into the ambush correctly. Am I right in assuming it is basically all about earning money and giving it to them until you figure out a way to escape? THere's not a quest perse correct?

Yep, all about escaping (and surviving).

Sounds like good changes - will give it a try when I am done reinstalling NV.

There is no popup. The "quest" starts by talking to dermot (or st.james) in westside and choosing to go with them to the sewers. Most Plugins are unmarked or secret quests in that they don't track it in the pipboy and don't give popup messages. Quests are just used to handle conversation and AIPackages. The problem with proper quststages with tracking and messages is that you apparently can't reverse the stages. Sewerslave is a PI that could make use of some stages at the start, but once working in the sewers it would be too much of a hassle i guess.

On the topic of adding stuff to the mod, perhaps it'd be in the best interests of Dermot to keep the PC fed if playing on hardcore. Nothing fancy, and if you don't earn your keep, you don't eat, but when they come to collect, and you have enough to satisfy them, they might drop some food and water for you, just so their investment doesn't die of starvation.

Ambush bug addressed.

This update adds the following:

If Dermot or St. James see you with a weapon' date=' you will be attacked. You have 5 seconds to kill them before they detonate the collar.

If either of them see the player wearing cloths or armor, the player will be asked to strip. Refuse, and they will attack you. 5 seconds before the collar detonates.

[/quote']

Does not seem to work (at least for me)

Tried some different armors but nothing happened.

The kidnapping part you added earlier seem to work well!

Would This Mod Cause Sunny Smiles To Start Shooting At Me ...

No reference to Sunny Smiles exists within the mod. It was cleaned with FNVEdit before posting and all stray reference were removed.

Though "weirdness can happen" when there are multiple mod updates to an existing save game. I have plenty of high level characters that wound up getting deleted because of mod shuffling. They became crash-to-desktop unplayable.

Save you load order in FOMM often.

How Do You Get Rid Of The Ghoul Pherimones ...

After You Use Them ....

Wait 24 hours.

I bumped that down to 10 min.. When I first played through, Ghoul Pherimones stayed on for several days game time. Made me wonder if FONV changed effect duration to a real time measurement.

There is no popup. The "quest" starts by talking to dermot (or st.james) in westside and choosing to go with them to the sewers. Most Plugins are unmarked or secret quests in that they don't track it in the pipboy and don't give popup messages. Quests are just used to handle conversation and AIPackages. The problem with proper quststages with tracking and messages is that you apparently can't reverse the stages. Sewerslave is a PI that could make use of some stages at the start' date=' but once working in the sewers it would be too much of a hassle i guess.

[/quote']

It's been changed. Head toward Wesiside.

Also, by default, health has to be below 20% and there is only a 20% that a kidnapping will occur.

Latest Version

You also need data the pack from here

Would This Mod Cause Sunny Smiles To Start Shooting At Me ...

No reference to Sunny Smiles exists within the mod. It was cleaned with FNVEdit before posting and all stray reference were removed.

Though "weirdness can happen" when there are multiple mod updates to an existing save game. I have plenty of high level characters that wound up getting deleted because of mod shuffling. They became crash-to-desktop unplayable.

Save you load order in FOMM often.

Actually... there may have been a reference to Sunny Smiles dialog. There is an Add Topic Bug that will sometimes give an incorrect ID to a topic. The "Oh Crap ! She's got a weapon!" topic that was added for Dermot & St. James ( making them attack the player when enslaved and weapon equipped ) had that bug. It had a FalloutNV.esm ID and that could have been one of Sunny's dialog topics.

I Was Doing Pretty Well On This Until I Went Into

The Ghoul Infested Sewers , I Had Already Done A Quest

In Vault 34 And Got Raped By A Glowing One So The Ghouls

Were My Friends .. And The Ghouls Killed Both Dermot & Saint

So I Ended Up Looting Their Bodies And Releasing Myself ..

I Couldnt Workout Why I Got A Quest Failed ( The Coyotes ) .

Until I Looked On The FONV Wiki ..

Though, if you escape, and if they haven't been killed, I may add Dermot or Saint James putting the word out to freeside thugs & fiends to try to recapture you.

Are you already planning to use this, or are you still thinking about it?

Just curious, I would really like that feature :P