Hi where do you download this file? Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 or more

thanks John

This thread contains quick links to all plugins: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8779

However I suggest you read this as there are core files to install and other utilities needed to get things working: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

and this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

A working load order and your 1st step in troubleshooting can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Welcome to the forum :)

Just a quick question. For the Azura quest' date=' who originally gave that? I thought I did was was needed to break and defeat the vampire hunter but no updates are showing up.

[/quote']

You have to cause the vampire hunter to loose the blessing of Azura. This I thought had an update but I could be wrong. Upon loosing the blessing the NPC should become non-essential so you could test things by attacking them to see if they can be killed (make sure you have a saved game prior to attacking them).

As to who gave the quest...I thought it was Asan.

Just a quick question. For the Azura quest' date=' who originally gave that? I thought I did was was needed to break and defeat the vampire hunter but no updates are showing up.

[/quote']

You have to cause the vampire hunter to loose the blessing of Azura. This I thought had an update but I could be wrong. Upon loosing the blessing the NPC should become non-essential so you could test things by attacking them to see if they can be killed (make sure you have a saved game prior to attacking them).

As to who gave the quest...I thought it was Asan.

Well I did kill the hunter. Though enslaved them, broke them.. then released them so the 'hag' dialogue would show up again. Now they are just dead and no progression. I did an alternate save though. so will check that

The quest says Asan gives it to you, but from when I did the quest she didn't have any options to complete it. I had to talk to the Torture Agent and HE was the one to finish the quest.

He's a vampire, so I guess it would make more sense, but the quest text is wrong.

Really, I don't like a lot of these quests because they're so fucking picky about updating or telling you what you need to do. Hell, I'm still stuck on the first trainer guild quest because even though I forced the female knight to have sex with creatures 10 times, nothing happened. Even when I talked to the guy in the guild who told me about the animals, the quest never updated, and if it did, the stage update never showed.

Hell, I didn't even know where to FIND her until I attacked the goblin in the whore house and it ran into a door I never noticed that contained the novelist and the knight I'm supposed to break, because the dialogue gave me absolutely no clue.

And speaking of no clue, I still don't know where the fuck I'm supposed to go in one quest that involves me finding out what happened to some guy that "lives above" the Mage's Guild in Cheydinhal

The same picky shit with the quest where you have to turn Ardaline into a sex slave. I thought it meant just breaking her to the point where she called you master, willingly fucked you when asked and you got an instant 100 disposition with her, but even though I did that fast, no update happened and I can't give her to that Dunmer that wanted her.

And don't even get me started on the circular Skooma quest that doesn't seem to end because you can give the package to the Khajiit in Chorrol, then get one from him right away, only to be sent to another, and so on until it loops back to the same damn Khajiit in Chorrol.

The quest says Asan gives it to you' date=' but from when I did the quest she didn't have any options to complete it. I had to talk to the Torture Agent and HE was the one to finish the quest.

He's a vampire, so I guess it would make more sense, but the quest text is wrong.

Really, I don't like a lot of these quests because they're so fucking picky about updating or telling you what you need to do. Hell, I'm still stuck on the first trainer guild quest because even though I forced the female knight to have sex with creatures 10 times, nothing happened. Even when I talked to the guy in the guild who told me about the animals, the quest never updated, and if it did, the stage update never showed.

Hell, I didn't even know where to FIND her until I attacked the goblin in the whore house and it ran into a door I never noticed that contained the novelist and the knight I'm supposed to break, because the dialogue gave me absolutely no clue.

And speaking of no clue, I still don't know where the fuck I'm supposed to go in one quest that involves me finding out what happened to some guy that "lives above" the Mage's Guild in Cheydinhal

The same picky shit with the quest where you have to turn Ardaline into a sex slave. I thought it meant just breaking her to the point where she called you master, willingly fucked you when asked and you got an instant 100 disposition with her, but even though I did that fast, no update happened and I can't give her to that Dunmer that wanted her.

And don't even get me started on the circular Skooma quest that doesn't seem to end because you can give the package to the Khajiit in Chorrol, then get one from him right away, only to be sent to another, and so on until it loops back to the same damn Khajiit in Chorrol.

[/quote']

Yeah they are still translating so soon I am sure many quests will make more sense. I will try the torture agent route then. The 'hunter' is dead so maybe he will update when i talk to him.

Really' date=' I don't like a lot of these quests because they're so fucking picky about updating or telling you what you need to do. Hell, I'm still stuck on the first trainer guild quest because even though I forced the female knight to have sex with creatures 10 times, nothing happened. Even when I talked to the guy in the guild who told me about the animals, the quest never updated, and if it did, the stage update never showed.

[/quote']

You have to talk to the female knight as the updates don't trigger until you do. 10 times is an approx number as sometimes it takes more.

Hell' date=' I didn't even know where to FIND her until I attacked the goblin in the whore house and it ran into a door I never noticed that contained the novelist and the knight I'm supposed to break, because the dialogue gave me absolutely no clue.

[/quote']

Yea, the plugin really does need a lot of help and I really am working on it but have not gained much ground these last two weeks due to traveling. The machine translation is...well...useless.

And speaking of no clue' date=' I still don't know where the fuck I'm supposed to go in one quest that involves me finding out what happened to some guy that "lives above" the Mage's Guild in Cheydinhal

[/quote']

Actually you don't go to Cheydinhal at all (bad machine translation and user error). I think you really are supposed to go see a guy who lives over top of the warehouse down in the underground city. Pop over to the thread where I asked for help in play testing and you will find the details. I am hoping to get those changes implemented/tested and out around the 4th.

The same picky shit with the quest where you have to turn Ardaline into a sex slave. I thought it meant just breaking her to the point where she called you master' date=' willingly fucked you when asked and you got an instant 100 disposition with her, but even though I did that fast, no update happened and I can't give her to that Dunmer that wanted her.

[/quote']

Ardeline should be fairly straight forward. You talk to him to get the quest to pop and then talk to her and then enslave and break her and then take her over to see Valmorai (or whatever his name is) and the option "give" her to him should be right there in your dialogue choices.

And don't even get me started on the circular Skooma quest that doesn't seem to end because you can give the package to the Khajiit in Chorrol' date=' then get one from him right away, only to be sent to another, and so on until it loops back to the same damn Khajiit in Chorrol.

[/quote']

The skooma quest was designed as a never ending quest for you to generate cash. When you are bored with it just stop deliveries. At this time it really has no other purpose.

Remember that this is a fairly new plugin that may (if the makers stick with it) continue to grow and get further polished. :)

clark1 did you kill both vampire hunters.(female=Mac,male=Glyn).

Both are non-essential when the quest starts.You can corrupt them(I don't know how).I enslave both, let them fuck together(till break),took all there armor and weapons and killed both;got quest update.

Quest giver is "Torture Agent"(not his wife Asan)

Heres an idea how about an add-on for female pcs to be tricked by the idea of become a slaver only to be captured once she got underground only turned into a slave herself to be traded, auctioned for a time then sold back possibly for another job. It matches the brutality of the lovers series and it fits into the mod with a environment thats hostile to females. Just and idea and keep up the good work Han

Is the quest called "Until It Burns Out" the last one so far for Asan/Torture Agent? or do I have to finish other quests to get new ones to open up?

Also, I stopped working on the female knight quest for a while, and now when I talk to her, she goes into a loop where she talks about not giving in to an Orc fucking her, then she gets fucked by an Orc.

And now for Ardaline... I have her up to 61 human in slave training, yet I have no update and no option to give her to the client. She's broken and willing to do anything I command, I've fucked her in public, I've talked to her every step of the way. What, am I gonna have to make her fuck animals now?

Hmm' date=' strange.

Can't seem to train my slaves properly.

Training them in the kennel or morgue a single time does seem to work, but I can't train them continuously or with humans.

Everytime I try to, I get an error saying "SLAVENAME is sold, how it is outrageous!!".

I get the same when trying to sell a slave.

Mia was fine though, could do anything with her.

Is it because they are generic npcs ?

I did start a new game btw.

Hope you guys know how something.

##edit##

Tried disabling every other mod but to no avail, still getting the error.

Will now try with a non-generic npc.

##edit2##

Hm, non-generics seem to work...

Are you guys also unable to train bandits and the like, or am I the only one having this problem ?

[/quote']

Hope I'm not upsetting anyone by bumping this, but I just want to know if this is a problem on my part, or if it's just a feature that hasn't been properly added yet. ^^

Otherwise I'll most likely end up testing the crap out of it on my other pcs till I find the culprit... which would end up wasting a lot of time if there is none ;-)

Guest Donkey

You cannot train npc who respawns continuesly. Bandits are set to respawn So this option is truned off.

There is script who prevents this. So that is why the option is greyed out, so you can;t select that option.

The reason why did this characters that respawn have a weird side effect. That is why the readme says do not use npc who respawns.

Guest Donkey

I don't think they can fix this without braking bandit npc from re-spawning. if you wait 3 days you would magickly get a new bandit respawn if the bandit was female there is a chance a new one would spawn who could be male now.

All npc who respawn like bandits and marrauders have different templates for npc set like male and females. and every 3 days the game engine will chose one from the preset. Also they could now spawn hostile where they are. also there was a bug if you have npc that respawn and you leave them there the game would crash when you enter the door to one of those rooms.

BaconMinion,"Until it burns out" is one of the 12 side quests.Yes it's the last you get from the "Torture Agent"(Man Eater,By Azura,Until it burns out).In Main Quest 11 the "Torture Agent" is Quest giver again.

Ardaline: Sometimes it takes very long time to get quest update.[update=Ardaline is addicted to pleasure now. I should return now for my reward] Yes fuck her with different humans and creatures,that often works for me.

The quest giver "Varon Vamori" wants her.(do not sell her)

And now for Ardaline... I have her up to 61 human in slave training' date=' yet I have no update and no option to give her to the client. She's broken and willing to do anything I command, I've fucked her in public, I've talked to her every step of the way. What, am I gonna have to make her fuck animals now?

[/quote']

Man, I am not sure what is going on then. I broke ardeline in minutes and promptly drug her over to Varon and talked to him then selected the "here is your slave" (or something like that) option and bang it was over and done.

I wonder you have some other conflict happening here.

One thing to keep in mind until I can find time to work on slave trader is that I use a modified version of rapeslave.esp This allows me to rape/break people with between 1-4 rapes. The original files settings are 8-12 rapes for the "average" NPC, with higher level NPC's requiring sometimes upwards of 4 times that amount.

If anyone is interested I can post my modified rapeslave version to "ease" the number of rapes to "train/break" some of these NPC's.

If anyone is interested I can post my modified rapeslave version to "ease" the number of rapes to "train/break" some of these NPC's.

Sure, I would appreciate that. (and I think I'm not the only one)

However, if you still roughly know where you edited these values, that would be even better. (just so we could edit it ourselves when a new version comes around)

I'm not that great with the ck, but I guess it's just a variable like the soulstone-values ?

Anyhow, you have my thanks in advance.

clark1 did you kill both vampire hunters.(male=Mac' date='female=Glyn).

Both are non-essential when the quest starts.You can corrupt them(I don't know how).I enslave both, let them fuck together(till break),took all there armor and weapons and killed both;got quest update.

Quest giver is "Torture Agent"(not his wife Asan)

[/quote']

Mac is a female in mine. And she is easy to find. The other I have looked all over for. The quest arrow just sends me to the water way to the inn and then back underground again. So I guess I just can't find Glyn. I will give Bravil a good search over again. Maybe it has something to do with 'cold harbour' which has a map icon when going through the underground water way. But the only exit that really seems to be there is the one up to the inn.

clark1,yes Mac is female, Glyn is male.:blush:(I changed it in my old post)

I found Glyn in the "Lonly Suitor Lodge". I take a look in his AI Packages: From 12 o'clock till 14 in the "Lonly Suitor Lodge". 14 till 17 in the "Mage Guild", 20 till 22 in "Lonly Suitor Lodge". 22 till 6 sleeping(don't know where), other times walking around.

If you don't find him, look in the 'quest-NPC-Waiting-Room'[that is the "Cold Harbour" cell].Console cheat "coc zzLSTActorRoom" ; you can leave the room through a door to the "The Niben Underground Waterway".

Ok, i have found out what was preventing the "wild Hunt" quest to work for me.

There is a conflict whit another mod: LoversGalgatBlackmail.

If this mod is enabled some dialogues used in BravilUnderground between NPCs don't trigger, the chat between the wild hunt and the "fan" is an example, maybe others are affected, don't know yet.

I have another big problem, and i am not the only one it seems:

i can't get any of the quests involving the breaking of a slave to work.

I don't have quest updates or dialogues changes, they became sex slaves but the quests don't update, many of the slaves have tens or hundred of sex acts but that seems don't make any difference.

I suspect another mod conflict here, could be RapeSlave or SlavePlay, or something else.

I give up after many hours of frustrating attempts, i just use the the console to proceed whit the quests :@

Yes slave taining is realy hard.

I have RapeSlave and SlavePlay activated, so slaves are often broken befor I get the update. SOMETIME change the trainer or training with creatures helps. Or take the slave to the Medical Clinic and "erase the memory of a sex slave", and then break her a second time.

Or when Onan is telling you that the slave needs 10 times training, train her till her "Training Progress" is 10, and when she is not broken, take her to the Medical Clinic and "create Sex Slave".

All these worked for me SOMETIMES. I never had to nuse the console.( maximum "Training Progress" = 112)

I give up on this Elf bitch, I really do; I've tried erasing her memory, making her fuck animals, whoring herself out around town and simply going up to every random asshole and pimping her out and I cannot get this fucking quest to update.

Bravo mod, you beat me.

And I still can't get Mia, the female knight in the Novelist quest to do anything but repeat the same line about it being humilating being the partner of an Orc before she gets raped by said Orc in an endless loop.

I think this thing sucked the fun out of enslaving and breaking women against their will. I almost want to just go in and kill everybody in the underground just to ensure I never have to go through this shit again in this save file.

Ok, I am attaching a copy of my rape slave esp to make breaking slaves a rather quick process. If you are having trouble breaking slaves you might try "pairing down" the lovers mods you are using as some may be conflicting with things. Feel free to post your load order (just please use spoilers) so I can get an idea of why folks may be having problems.

I am now back from my 2 week trip so I will be able to start back working on the mod to hopefully whip it into final shape this next week.

I can break them just fine; very few slaves make it beyond having a 10 in human before they beg me to use them sexually. It's just that I can't get that goddamned quest to update, after breaking her MULTIPLE TIMES with memory erasing.

Seriously, what the Hell does the thing check before it updates?

I can break them just fine; very few slaves make it beyond having a 10 in human before they beg me to use them sexually. It's just that I can't get that goddamned quest to update' date=' after breaking her MULTIPLE TIMES with memory erasing.

Seriously, what the Hell does the thing check before it updates?

[/quote']

Well, I feel your pain but I don't have any of the problems that you seem to be having. You might try posting your load order as I mentioned above so we can figure out if there is some sort of conflict going on.

Oh and also mention what version of lovers with pk you are running. I still use version 91.

I have broken folks and never once had to erase a memory or use the console.