Jump to content
IGNORED

So is my body supposed to be small when armor is off?


Recommended Posts

So I've made a body preset using Sams Beautiful Body preset, with armor I have the usual big tits and ass. but when I'm naked my tits and ass go back to the regular small size, this also happens with NPCs. Why is this? is it because I'm using a bad body preset? (sorry if I sound like an idiot I'm still getting used to LL and Skyrim modding in general, kinda scared if I do something wrong my whole game will explode or just wont run and I wont know why)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, MewMew69 said:

body preset using Sams Beautiful Body preset

Is it the same body that you use even when naked? If this were not the case, it seems normal to me that you will find it in its original condition, otherwise, you would get it if in ShowRaceMenu Alternative you set the weight to the maximum. For NPCs, however, they do not use an alternative method, they are random in managing their weight. You may find them of various weights from 0 to 100 but still randomly .It should also be added that in ShowRaceMenu Alternative, under Body scales you can further modify the physique of yours PG

Β 

Link to comment

Naked body model and outfits models are totally different things. When your character or an NPC wears an outfit their bodies are replaced by the outfit model. To match the naked models with the outfits you use BodySlide, make sure you're building all your outfits and your naked body using the same preset.

Link to comment
On 1/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Naked body model and outfits models are totally different things. When your character or an NPC wears an outfit their bodies are replaced by the outfit model. To match the naked models with the outfits you use BodySlide, make sure you're building all your outfits and your naked body using the same preset.

how do I do that?

Link to comment
On 1/26/2020 at 12:22 PM, Lestat1627 said:

Is it the same body that you use even when naked? If this were not the case, it seems normal to me that you will find it in its original condition, otherwise, you would get it if in ShowRaceMenu Alternative you set the weight to the maximum. For NPCs, however, they do not use an alternative method, they are random in managing their weight. You may find them of various weights from 0 to 100 but still randomly .It should also be added that in ShowRaceMenu Alternative, under Body scales you can further modify the physique of yours PG

Β 

what? No clue what you just said

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MewMew69 said:

how do I do that?

Using BodySlide. If you don't know how,Β search.Β There are tutorials and videos about it. If you want to, in my signature I have a quick guide about the basic usage of some tools, there is a section about Bodyslide (if you don't use Mod Organizer ignore everything but the Bodyslide interface and feature descriptions, you should have the basic how to, but if you need more guidance there are videos that detail the step by step).

Β 

You'll have to read, go back to all your armor/clothing mods and check if these have bodyslide support, if you have these bodyslide files installed or not, etc. Unless all your clothing/armor mods have bodyslide support you'll have this difference between naked/outfit shape.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

what? No clue what you just said

Strange as it may seem, weight management that also affects the size of the curves (breast and butt), can be managed in a completely personalized way only by your character (in game, ShowRaceMenu Alterrnative and make the changes that best suit you) NPCs do not use this type of customization and remain completely random in weight management, so you may find yourself an NPC with weight 1 just as you could find it with weight 0. It goes without saying that this variable also affects the curves (breast and butt) fact that you could easily view in Bodyslide (open Bodyslide, click on prewiew and moving the cursor on the various weights from 0 to 100 you will see the differences)
Β 

Β 

13 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

how do I do that?

To avoid the differences between the naked body and the dressed one, you need to work with Outfitstudio. Basically, it is a matter of replacing the body of the armature and adapting it to the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 generated by you with Bodyslide (it is the conversion process), and the replacement and remodeling of the armature must be applied to both the nif of the same (nif_0 and nif_1 ) because the two femalebody are of different weight (femalebody_0 is weight from 0 to 50 while Femalebody_1 is weight 100, consequently bigger) .Β Looking at the screens you will notice that despite the settings they are always the same, moving only the weight from 100 to 0 the dimensions change

Β 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.770ff1a8217806f5148c32217e8f6dbf.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Immagine1.jpg.90626501f7f9c3e32b65670343d2e2a9.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Immagine2.jpg.8ab40529c58303f860f4717fd23c7f02.jpg

Β 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

To avoid the differences between the naked body and the dressed one, you need to work with Outfitstudio. Basically, it is a matter of replacing the body of the armature and adapting it to the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 generated by you with Bodyslide (it is the conversion process), and the replacement and remodeling of the armature must be applied to both the nif of the same (nif_0 and nif_1 ) because the two femalebody are of different weight (femalebody_0 is weight from 0 to 50 while Femalebody_1 is weight 100, consequently bigger) .Β Looking at the screens you will notice that despite the settings they are always the same, moving only the weight from 100 to 0 the dimensions change

Not quite, you're mixing body weight with the body and outfit preset. OP's issue, unless I understand it wrong, is a noticeable difference between naked body and outfit shapes. That happens when you build the naked body with the preset but don't build the outfits using the same preset. I know you want to help, but your advise doesn't seem to aim in the right direction. Adjusting the preset to show the same shape at low and high body weight will not solve OP's problem. And it will make every NPC shape the same instead of having slight variants given by different vanilla weights. He just needs to use the same Bodyslide preset to build naked and outfits models.

Link to comment
On 1/31/2020 at 6:50 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Not quite, you're mixing body weight with the body and outfit preset. OP's issue, unless I understand it wrong, is a noticeable difference between naked body and outfit shapes. That happens when you build the naked body with the preset but don't build the outfits using the same preset. I know you want to help, but your advise doesn't seem to aim in the right direction. Adjusting the preset to show the same shape at low and high body weight will not solve OP's problem. And it will make every NPC shape the same instead of having slight variants given by different vanilla weights. He just needs to use the same Bodyslide preset to build naked and outfits models.

yeah like, when I trigger a sex animation with my follower or some NPC we get naked (obviously) but my breast and but size does not stay the same, it goes to some default size, happens to the NPC as well (also a little off topic but when the sex animations are done I can no longer pull out or equip my weapons, is there a way to fix this?)

Link to comment
18 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

yeah like, when I trigger a sex animation with my follower or some NPC we get naked (obviously) but my breast and but size does not stay the same, it goes to some default size, happens to the NPC as well

I don't know what else to say about this, use Bodyslide, build your body and outfits using the same preset.

Β 

18 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

also a little off topic but when the sex animations are done I can no longer pull out or equip my weapons, is there a way to fix this?

I've experienced this (or something similar) when the animations ends abruptly while using the free camera. Try to go near a piece of usable furniture (a chair, a forge, alchemy/enchant table, etc.) and try to use it. You should recover full control after that.

Link to comment
On 2/3/2020 at 5:15 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

I don't know what else to say about this, use Bodyslide, build your body and outfits using the same preset.

Β 

I've experienced this (or something similar) when the animations ends abruptly while using the free camera. Try to go near a piece of usable furniture (a chair, a forge, alchemy/enchant table, etc.) and try to use it. You should recover full control after that.

how do I build my outfit using the same preset? and this is what I mean by my body getting smaller

489830_screenshots_20200207113706_1.jpg

489830_screenshots_20200207113654_1.jpg

489830_screenshots_20200207113624_1.jpg

489830_screenshots_20200207113647_1.jpg

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

C'mon, google is your friend. Example. Just make sure the "Preset" field is the same when you build the body and the outfits.

Β 

Β 

But Search engines are Hard...

Β 

764612630_BuildBody.jpg.fc9905f84d69b5be60bb1ee1197f5611.jpg

Β 

1351429937_BuildOutfit.jpg.61d342505e40b4e3c202a1904a3e8e90.jpg

Β 

You say made your Preset? Did you save it and give it a name?

Β 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Mez558 said:

But Search engines are Hard...

Β 

764612630_BuildBody.jpg.fc9905f84d69b5be60bb1ee1197f5611.jpg

Β 

1351429937_BuildOutfit.jpg.61d342505e40b4e3c202a1904a3e8e90.jpg

Β 

You say made your Preset? Did you save it and give it a name?

Β 

Also something is up with the textures...the nipples are in the wrong place and something is wrong with the waitline

ummmm.PNG

Link to comment
On 2/7/2020 at 10:10 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

you have some groups selected, unless you select a group with the oufitts you wont see them in the list.

Β 

the texture problem is because you're mixing uunp and cbbe mods... check your skin textures and remove/reinstall accordingly.

where do I go to check the textures? I use Nexus Mod ManagerΒ 

Link to comment

1st you read what you're downloading and installing.

2nd as you already installed something for another body type, check your installed mods and look for something for UUNP/UNP or whatever body type that is not CBBE, uninstall it. And I guess you'll have to reinstall your CBBE skin textures on top of that.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

1st you read what you're downloading and installing.

2nd as you already installed something for another body type, check your installed mods and look for something for UUNP/UNP or whatever body type that is not CBBE, uninstall it. And I guess you'll have to reinstall your CBBE skin textures on top of that.

Okay so I got rid of stuff that wasn't CBBE and the textures look normal. But I still can't find the thing on how to make my body look big without armor. When I look for my preset on Outfit/Body its not there. On the Outfit/Body all I see is this. also when I click on the "Open current project in outfit studio" its also small

dontseeit.PNG

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Dude wtf all you have to do is build the body (CBBE Body, CBBE Body Physics, whatever you have) using the same preset. That's the naked body, if you build it using the same preset it will have the same proportions than the outfits.Β 

So how do I build the CBBE Body the same as my preset? does it have to do with the 0-100 scale thing? (Sorry if I sound dumb, I'm still new to all this)

Link to comment

Ok... this will be the last thing I write here.

Β 

  1. In "Outfit/Body" select "CBBE Body" or "CBBE Physics" or "CBBE Special" ONLY ONE. This depends on your other mods, Body is the most basic one, Physics is for body physics (if you have HDT or CBP for boobs/butt jiggle), Special is the same as Physics but it also has collisions for vagina.Β You should know which one you need, because it depends on the other mods you have installed.
  2. In "Preset" make sure you have selected the same preset you used to build all your armors and clothes.
  3. Press Build, ideally with "Build Morphs" enabled.
  4. Done.

Seriously, this isn't rocket science, I already linked you a video, another user gave you clear instructions with pictures and in the Internet are several other resources to learn how to use BodySlide.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...