So is my body supposed to be small when armor is off?

4 hours ago, MewMew69 said:

Sorry for acting so retarded....I'll figure it out....

Ignore the fact these images say UUNP. That is just the body I use. Yours will obviously say CBBE if you are using that body.

Step 1. Select your body preset.

Step 2. Select the Body "type" Not sure what yours will say here, possible CBBE or CBBE HDT

Step 3. Tick the Build Morphs (this will allow you to make adjustments in RaceMenu to your body shape - It will only affect the PC, not NPC's)

Step 4. Press Build (This will replace the Vanilla Body Meshes - If you're using MO then it works slightly different but ultimately your game should now use this Mesh for all Vanilla Female Characters)

Repeat this for Hands and Feet, which you select under the Outfit/Body drop down (see Step 2)

This only creates the body nude, if your armour has been set up with different preset then you will see the difference when you are naked.

2038413222_BuildBody.jpg.4a17caf7f1e36c2d339ca325f8768a98.jpg

Same Steps as above but this time you are selecting armour/outfit.

You will need CBBE/Bodyslide versions of the outfits you want but it sounds like you have the outfit built to your body preset but your unamoured/unclothed body is a different or the default preset.

1242605045_BuildOutfit.jpg.ab7fe5d95afc34eb15f52b1f7378fee7.jpg

Hope that is a little clearer

Archived