how to remove pink underwear in cas?

• 3 months later...

Im having a similar problem. this worked fine last year... been a few months since I have played and there have been updates so I updated mods too... Now I have grey underwear on the sims that I cannot turn off in CAS or in game. even if I remove most of the mods and stick with just WW and a single body mode it wont work. Even tried downloading nude in CAS mod and it did not help either.

What should I do to fix that

To fix it, try removing that single other body mod you have.

It's most likely a default replacement and conflicts with WW (which has a DR of its own). I had the same issue once with Luumia's nude tops, removing the DR file (which is usually called something like "default" or "DR" for easy identification) fixed it.

2 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

To fix it, try removing that single other body mod you have.

It's most likely a default replacement and conflicts with WW (which has a DR of its own). I had the same issue once with Luumia's nude tops, removing the DR file (which is usually called something like "default" or "DR" for easy identification) fixed it.

Every body mod is already gone. Deleted the nude CAS mod to be safe. all I have now is a couple shirts, WW, some posters, sims4studio, and the resource config file. everything CAS or master controller or major gameplay system mod or custom sim has been removed and its still doing this. Tested the male sim just now and he suffers from 'blacked out' penis. 

Ill try removing everything but WW... but im certain that still wont work, so I figured id post this first incase someone responded before I have time to do that.

Oh, and all the glasses are gold lenses and gold frames now too. I noticed that yesterday before I found out about the underwear thing.

I did get it to work recently. I went through one more time updating and reinstalling everything, and that worked the 2nd time I did it. something must have not been installed right the first time I did it. maybe I forgot to download the right update or something the first time. oh well, all is good now. 

On 5/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, 4sims4sex said:

Im having a similar problem. this worked fine last year... been a few months since I have played and there have been updates so I updated mods too... Now I have grey underwear on the sims that I cannot turn off in CAS or in game. even if I remove most of the mods and stick with just WW and a single body mode it wont work. Even tried downloading nude in CAS mod and it did not help either.

What should I do to fix that

Grey underwear is a broken nude bottom....

• 2 years later...