kinky whims exception error in comments section

I received an exception error:

locate the file log at D/Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims 4/ Kinky whims_assault_exceptions.txt. All I did was start the game. I attached the file with the same name. I assume I should do that?

Everything is up to date. Below is my mod list:

*Wicked Whims

*Basement Drugs

*Kinky Whims

*animations

*clothing, hair and accessory mods

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps and thanks to all the people who make mods.

KinkyWhims_Assault_Exceptions.txt

2 minutes ago, ezg said:

I did and I thought I had everything necessary. So I assume I am missing something. I got that library file it said it needed. Maybe I need something else?

Hard to say other than make sure you have WW 150a installed and not 150b.

So you have to stay with the bugged WW version to use Kinky Whims until it gets an update.

My choice would be to use WW 150b and remove KW until it's updated.

Community Library can maybe stay but if you get more errors I'd remove that too.

Less mods in game the easier it is to find the problem. 

Thanks. I will just remove KW until it is updated. And to be safe I will take out the community library since it's not needed for anything else. I agree on minimal mods. Thanks again. I do appreciate the help.

I got to check it out a little before I updated and I know it's something I want in my game. It was working just fine. This is why I hate doing updates and rarely do them once I have things the way I want and working properly.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:10 PM, ezg said:

I received an exception error:

locate the file log at D/Documents/Electronic Arts/ The Sims 4/ Kinky whims_assault_exceptions.txt. All I did was start the game. I attached the file with the same name. I assume I should do that?

Everything is up to date. Below is my mod list:

*Wicked Whims

*Basement Drugs

*Kinky Whims

*animations

*clothing, hair and accessory mods

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps and thanks to all the people who make mods.

KinkyWhims_Assault_Exceptions.txt 87.59 kB · 4 downloads

update your mod to kinky Whims v5.0.20

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 1:06 AM, LustySimNaoki said:

I’m having a problem with my kinky whims, I keep getting a message saying exception detected in kinkywhims. I’ve redid all my mods and made sure they were updated but nothing is working. HELP 

image.jpg

I just got the same thing popping up all the time.. I opened the txt file and it said:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_setting'
Exception caught while invoking: on_test -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_setting'

so it has something to do with that. 

I'll install KW again when the new update is fixed bc I made sure that all other mods are updated and installed correctly and it still doesn't work... 

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Theoneandonlyme said:

By the way... I just found out where the newest update of Kinky Whims is: https://synthira.ru/load/drugie_igry/the_sims_4/kinky_whims_v_3_0_39_18/396-1-0-6654

You can update Kinky Whims now. Make sure to also download the sims 4 community library as well. It's in the requirements as well as making sure to have Wicked Whims too. Hope this helps!

That mod is obsolete now and was replaced by DD (Devious Desires) found on the F95Zone site..