1 hour ago, jg8ts said:

@ruddycray lovely mod! Thank you for taking the time to make this for us. I haven't got all the way through but I've enjoyed what there is so far. It's been enough to drop the Dibellan Sisterhood mod that is usually one of my core mods in a load. I do hope you could keep the two mods compatible ?

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. Unfortunately, I have pretty well decided at this point to drop attempting to keep compatibility with the Sisterhood of Dibella. Although I have played the mod myself and enjoyed it, I have some thoughts about things I would like to do with the temple myself that I think will wind up just not working alongside it.

To respond to the other things you mentioned:

Spoiler

I like what appears to be repeatable radiant questions like servicing the stormcloak soldiers in various locations. Having a few of those will add legs to the mod even when the core quests have been done by the player. I don't know what else might be available so I'll wait to see what turns up.

There are a handful of these in the mod right now, and I will definitely be adding more repeatable quests. There will be a new one for Benjen in the next release for sure. It's mostly just a matter of interesting ideas and time to get around to making them happen.

I really enjoyed resolving the Markath swamp ghosts quest. Nice to have a happy ending, so to speak, although permanently losing the two ghosts and their antics is sad. Other than the conjuration scroll maybe there would be a way to call them back from time to time?

There is a way to resolve the quest where the ghosts will continue doing what they do, just in a different location. :)

I second the view about Benjen. I get that he's evil but it's pretty expensive to support him. I'm sure there is an amount of money that you can set that involves some degree of us being on our backs while allowing us to travel and do other things with our lives

I hear you. I will definitely be looking at balance for this as I get further along making the mod. I am already looking at adding something to make it more bearable in the meantime for the next release.

I had one bug with a tasting session with Benjen. I went in just after midnight but as I was trying to talk to BJ to get things going for that night's session he warned me about being a trespasser. I went back to a save earlier that evening and repeated but things ran as normal - some transitory bug?

It is fairly rare for that to happen, but Skyrim is a little temperamental about locks, so I haven't completely eliminated it from ever happening. If you're seeing it happen a lot, then I might need to get some info from you to help me attack the problem.

The Khajit pimp that you sell out to Benjen was interesting. I'd like to see that evolve as a full alternative to Benjen, maybe in the context of a travelling "show" that sets up a brothel tent in various locations on a regular basis, or just add their den to a sewer? The Khajit are master merchants after all and wouldn't necessarily be nice pimps either. They have the Skooma to go alongside that as well, almost a parallel of Benjen's tasting and mead party.

It's an interesting idea, and I've definitely considered making Rudhiir a full alternative employer before, but I'm not sure how much I will wind up doing with it, because I have my hands full with the people you can already work for. If I do anything with it, it will likely not be any time soon.

One of the other prostitution mods had a bit where you could so sexy dances instead of just spreading your legs. The CMNF parties in the Brothel basement is along the right lines, but it'd be nice to have that middle option, so we could go from serving to dancing to sex?

I very much want to do this, and I've looked into it a bit, but I haven't found any dance animations that are free to use and aren't too anachronistic. Almost all the dance animations I've seen look like something you'd see in a modern nightclub or music video.

All the prostitution is the same base price. It'd be nice to have some sort of progression by starting as an illegal street walker for only a 1-2 gold per time to a higher level through experience? Dodging the guard on the street at level 1 while you save up for 50 septims would be fun.

Street prostitution with the possibility of working illegally and getting caught is on my long list of things I do eventually want to implement, though I don't know whether I'll make it a progression system. It is very possible I'll have experience affect your earnings later, but I think the increases in pay will be a bit modest, capped somewhere between 75 and 100. That's a balance thing, so I'll experiment more with it when I've got more of the main mod content done.

There is a Skryim reality where the prostitution sits alongside some of the usual adventuring, but it'd be nice if we had some "professional" motivation provided by your mod as well to go through some of those vanilla quest chains

• Having a side quest line to gather a set of specific items from the usual vanilla dungeons in order to construct an artifact could be interesting -Dibella would be the obvious choice but there could be others. i.e. you do the dungeons for the usual reason but there is a side item to be found as well, presumably in the end boss chest, and you can put them together.
  • Rescuing some of your kidnapped colleagues from some Molag Bal sacrificial cult, or maybe a prude-ish Mara cult trying to protect marriages. The latter option could offer some humorous quest and dialogue outcomes if our naked heroine turns up and they are forced to blindfold themselves or otherwise avert their eyes. Rather than a classical charge in to a lair with a sword, infiltration via being sold or allowing yourself to be kidnapped would be thematically aligned
  • etc

I'm definitely open to something like this if I could make it work, though vanilla quests are very, very slanted toward combat. I don't mean to be overly critical of the mod (as I said, I've used it and enjoyed it), but one of the things that always bothered me a bit when playing the Sisterhood of Dibella was how it had a great idea of sending you off to the Bard's College to learn more about art and music - only to have you fighting draugr, because that's what vanilla does with that faction.

I'm not absolutely opposed to things that require combat, but I am also looking to maintain that idea of not being a combat badass at game start.

Adding a Live Another Life option to hook into starting your mod would be nice, although it's not exactly hard to just start off somewhere via that same mod and get the license.

I've thought about doing this. The only thing that's made me a little hesitant is that it would probably involve skipping at least one of the license quests, unless the scenario was "I'm a girl about to join a brothel" or something like that. But then, as you acknowledge, it's not too far different from choosing "I'm a patron at an inn" or something and then going to the local brothel right away. I might still do it, though, if just to make for slightly more immersive role-playing.

19 hours ago, ruddycray said:

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. Unfortunately, I have pretty well decided at this point to drop attempting to keep compatibility with the Sisterhood of Dibella. Although I have played the mod myself and enjoyed it, I have some thoughts about things I would like to do with the temple myself that I think will wind up just not working alongside it.

Yes, sorry I should have been clearer in saying, that from what I've seen of TAP so far, I probably won't include Sisterhood of Dibella in my future loads anyway. TAP has been so much fun already, even though you label it as an alpha ;)

Oh, and because there's always one more thing... and we know that it's never one more thing, like saying "I'll just have one more chocolate from the box and then put them away"...

... I'd like to see you add the relevant hook in TAP to register itself as a target for Simple Slavery, allowing SS to send the player into Benjen's grasp as a "slave". Effectively it really just means that TAP skips the voluntary joining bit and makes you into BJ's prostitute with a Riften license that he pays for, and you resume at that point. I'd assume that this status would have a tighter set of restrictions than normal voluntary prostitution with BJ, meaning you have to stay within Riften (or relevant cells), unless BJ sends you on a specific mission. If you tweak the mechanism/payments around getting out of BJ's grasp in the future I assume this status would be more expensive/harder to escape from.

5 hours ago, jg8ts said:

Yes, sorry I should have been clearer in saying, that from what I've seen of TAP so far, I probably won't include Sisterhood of Dibella in my future loads anyway. TAP has been so much fun already, even though you label it as an alpha ;)

Oh, and because there's always one more thing... and we know that it's never one more thing, like saying "I'll just have one more chocolate from the box and then put them away"...

... I'd like to see you add the relevant hook in TAP to register itself as a target for Simple Slavery, allowing SS to send the player into Benjen's grasp as a "slave". Effectively it really just means that TAP skips the voluntary joining bit and makes you into BJ's prostitute with a Riften license that he pays for, and you resume at that point. I'd assume that this status would have a tighter set of restrictions than normal voluntary prostitution with BJ, meaning you have to stay within Riften (or relevant cells), unless BJ sends you on a specific mission. If you tweak the mechanism/payments around getting out of BJ's grasp in the future I assume this status would be more expensive/harder to escape from.

I'll record it as something to consider doing.

Spoiler

It's worth mentioning that the fact that working for Benjen is slavery in all but name is entirely intentional and will tie directly into the Dibella's Garden quest line.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a guide or list of all the available quests (and side-quests/whoring jobs) and how to start them?

I've done everything related to DG, I think, and some of Benjen's in Riften but I can see in the console a lot of things associated with TAPBroluk which I haven't encountered yet (unless I didn't play long enough with Benjen or something). I'm sure I've missed other quests so I just want to be sure.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Is there a guide or list of all the available quests (and side-quests/whoring jobs) and how to start them?

I've done everything related to DG, I think, and some of Benjen's in Riften but I can see in the console a lot of things associated with TAPBroluk which I haven't encountered yet (unless I didn't play long enough with Benjen or something). I'm sure I've missed other quests so I just want to be sure.

Those extra quests you mention are a work in progress continuation of Dawnstar and not meant to be accessible yet. I think the complete list is here (major spoilers if you like to discover things for yourself):

Spoiler

License quests

All of these are started by talking to the steward in a hold (or the housecarl, in Dawnstar) about a license. The dialogue for asking for licenses becomes available after asking an innkeeper if you can work in their inn, asking a prostitute how to do what she does, or after joining up with Dibella's Garden or Benjen Black-Briar. Unlicensed solicitation is illegal if you are in a place that requires a license.

1. Dawnstar Prostitution License
    • You must ultimately speak to Jagar, who has seen something related to the disappearances, but there are several ways you can go about convincing him to talk to you.
    • You can persuade him with very, very high speechcraft.
    • You can bribe him if you have about 20000 gold.
    • You can intimidate him with a reasonably strong character.
    • You can offer him sex, which you have the option to follow through on or not.
    • You can talk to Jagar after having sex with him and be nice to him or be very mean to him.
  2. Falkreath Prostitution License
  3. Markarth Prostitution License
    • If you have already completed the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella (rescue Fjotra), you will be given a letter of blessing without any further action.
    • If you have not completed that quest, you can complete either it or Restoring Faith to get the letter of blessing.
    • You can also give a donation of 1000 gold to the temple.
    • You cannot receive a letter of blessing if you have been sent to the temple during the vanilla quest A Night to Remember and have not yet cleaned things up and apologized to Senna.
  4. Morthal Prostitution License
    • You must complete the miscellaneous quest Where Spirits Have Sex.
    • If you try to seduce the steward to convince him to give you a license, he will give you a bounty.
  5. Riften Prostitution License
  6. Solitude Prostitution License
    • You can convince or pay extra money to any or all of Janilla in the Temple of the Divines, Kella on the streets of Solitude, Siarra in The Winking Skeever, and Tlatha in Dragon Bridge.
    • You can just hire girls from Dibella's Garden Solitude.
    • There are also smaller levels of consequences if you tell Elisif about the orgy or leave the palace before entertaining one of the ambassadors.
  7. Whiterun Prostitution License
  8. Windhelm Prostitution License
    • There are three different paths this can take, with some ability to change your path once you start.
    • If you are unaffiliated in the civil war, you will be asked to go to a Stormcloak camp and entertain several of the soldiers.
    • If you are affiliated with the Stormcloaks, you will be asked to seduce an Imperial soldier and recover some information from him.
    • If you are affiliated with the Imperials, you cannot get a license until the civil war is over. If you try to do so, you will be arrested.
      • If you resist arrest, you must escape Windhelm while the guards are hostile.
      • If you comply, you will be taken to jail and raped before an Imperial spy helps you escape. You must escape Windhelm while wearing a Stormcloak uniform and within a certain amount of time. Removing the uniform or taking too long will make the guards hostile.
      • After you escape Windhelm, the guards will not continue to be hostile to you, but Ulfric will make a comment about it if you go talk to him.
    • If you have not yet delivered the Jagged Crown, you can change your path on this quest by delivering it to one side or the other.
      • You can change to the Stormcloak soldier path even after experiencing the jail rape scene.
  9. Winterhold Prostitution License
    • This is a flat fee license, but you can recover the steep fee or earn it in advance of paying it by completing Necrophilic Necromancy.

Dibella's Garden

1. Join Dibella's Garden
    • Starts by expressing interest in a job at Dibella's Garden to the madam.
  2. Clothed Male Nude Female
    • Earn 1000 gold as a whore after joining to unlock
    • Some female followers will take off their clothes and follow you into the party if you ask them. If you don't ask them or they are not one of the followers who can be asked to take off their clothes, they will not attend the party at all.
    • Female followers who do attend the party will masturbate when the sex with the party guests starts.
  3. An Evening of Theatre
    • Also unlocked after earning 1000 gold as a whore. Can only be done in Solitude right now.
    • This is a randomized quest that has 7 different plays you can do, but not with the same character. 5 of them are used if you are not an Argonian, and 2 of them are used if you are.
    • If you are an Argonian, you perform the Lusty Argonian Maid as the maid.
    • If you are not an Argonian, you perform The Sultry Argonian Bard as the noblewoman.
  4. The First Time
    • Also unlocked after earning 1000 gold as a whore
    • Quest starts by entering a Dibella's Garden brothel
    • This is a randomized quest that has 5 different scenarios as to why the young man involved has never been with a woman
    • Sometimes, the best benefit you can get out of the scenario is speechcraft, while other times it is gold
    • After this quest has completed, it will have a 3-day cooldown timer before it will happen again
  5. Miscellaneous info
    • If you kill or attack anyone at a brothel location, you will be suspended from Dibella's Garden and generally treated as though you don't work there.
    • If you miss two payment due dates in a row, you will also be suspended.
    • You can quit working for Dibella's Garden and rejoin them at any time, as long as you have paid everything you owe and aren't currently involved in a Dibella's Garden quest.

Benjen Black-Briar

1. Restraint of Trade
    • Starts automatically after completing Riften Prostitution License.
    • You can agree or refuse to have sex with Rudhiir. He will pay you if you do.
    • You can agree or refuse to have sex with Khajiit in general. If you agree, the client that Rudhiir brings you will be Khajiit. Otherwise, he will not be.
    • You can warn Rudhiir at any time that Benjen is trying to catch him pimping illegally. There will be a penalty from Benjen for that.
    • You can lie to Benjen about Rudhir's pimping, resulting in a large penalty.
    • You can screw things up by telling the innkeeper that you already work for Benjen while Rudhiir is nearby.
  2. Political Favor
    • Starts by asking Benjen if there is any more work you can perform. Whether he will do so depends on how you finished Restraint of Trade.
    • This can play out in one of three ways, depending on whether Erikur, Gisli, and Bryling are still living.
    • If Erikur and Gisli are still living, then you will deliver a letter insinuating that Erikur and Gisli are doing things together that would embarrass them. You will stage getting caught having sex with Gisli to deflect the suspicion that Benjen threatens to cast on them.
    • If Erikur or Gisli is dead and Bryling is still living, then you will deliver a letter hinting that Benjen knows about the secret relationship between Falk Firebeard and Bryling. You will stage getting caught kissing Falk, with Bryling present, to deflect suspicion.
    • If Bryling is dead, then the Falk scenario plays out by having sex with him, but he still agrees to pay Benjen to keep quiet about his prior relationship with Bryling.
    • If you open the letter and break the seal on it, then you will receive a much smaller reward
    • If you refuse to have sex with the person you're supposed to have sex with, you will receive a 1000 gold quota penalty
    • If you kill the servant who witnesses you having sex with Gisli, you will receive a 2000 gold quota penalty
    • After having sex with Gisli, you can offer to have sex with Erikur, too, if you're feeling generous
  3. Discerning Taste
    • Earn 1200 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen to unlock.
    • Has two different modes, one where you just taste and the other where you taste and identify where the sample came from.
  4. The Main Course
    • Earn 1200 gold as a whore after joining with Benjen and tell Benjen that you're worried about meeting your quota to unlock.
    • Completing this quest will apply an anemia effect of 40% health damage for 3 game days.
    • If you do the quest again before the anemia effect has expired, you will receive a 5-day 70% health damage effect.
    • Benjen will not allow you to do the quest again while the 70% health damage effect is active.
    • Backing out of the quest will give you a quota penalty equal to 60% of what you could have earned doing the job
    • If you back out of the quest twice without ever completing it, Benjen will never allow you to take the job again.
    • If you kill the vampires, you will receive a 6000 gold quota penalty
    • An additional option for earning extra gold is available if creature animations are enabled
    • If you are a vampire, the vampires will have sex with you, but Benjen won't allow you to take the job again unless you get cured
    • If you get cured, take the job again, and become a vampire again before completing it, Benjen will never allow you to take it again
  5. Miscellaneous info
    • You can quit working for Benjen by paying him 5000 gold, if you have also paid all your other debts to him and are not currently doing a Benjen quest. You can rejoin him, as well, but you will have to pay 5000 gold for every time you quit.

Main Quest

1. A Sister's Honor
    • Has multiple ways of completing it.
    • You can pay Kaladalf's fine if you have the money.
    • You can convince a guard in the Dragonsreach dungeon to lower Kaladalf's fine from 500 to 350.
    • You can convince a guard in the Dragonsreach dungeon to release Kaladalf by seducing him if either Nazeem is dead or you have very high speechcraft.
    • You can convince Nazeem to drop his complaint with very high speechcraft.
    • You can sleep with Nazeem to convince him to drop his complaint.
    • If you tell Nazeem's wife about your seduction...
      • ...before you complete it, then you can no longer convince him to drop his complaint and must pay the fine.
      • ...after you complete it, then Nazeem will turn up dead near his farm after the quest has finished.
    • You can get 100 extra gold from Calia if you tell her about the fine before getting Kaladalf out of jail.

Succubus Quests

You can become a succubus by using the "Absorb Next Male Partner" spell that you can obtain after completing the Vanikseth quest Culmination to absorb 5 souls within 5 days.

1. Succubus Cure
    • Talk to Vanika about the fact that you have become a succubus
    • You will receive a letter from Vanika after a few days giving you information about being a succubus
    • You will receive another letter a few days after that saying she thinks she knows a way to cure you
    • You can either bring Vanika 5 Black Soul Gems or 5 Grand Soul Gems, or some combination of them.
    • If you give her 5 Black Soul Gems, she will be ready to cure you right away
    • If you give her any Grand Soul Gems, she will need another few days to get ready to cure you
    • Once you cure yourself of being a succubus, you cannot become a succubus again

Vanikseth Quests

1. Necrophilic Necromancy
    • Talk to Vanikseth after asking the steward about a way to earn or recover the money paid for the Winterhold license.
    • You can get an extra bit of gold with speechcraft if you convince Vanikseth his original offer isn't good enough.
    • You can get an extra 100 gold for having sex with Vanikseth after his experiment concludes.
  2. Experimental Breakthrough
    • 5 days after the completion of Necrophilic Necromancy, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with another experiment
    • You can convince Vanikseth to pay more with speechcraft if you didn't during Necrophilic Necromancy, or you can just tell him he must pay more again if you have previously convinced him to pay more.
    • You can get an extra 100 gold for having sex with Vanikseth after his experiment concludes.
    • You can suggest a threesome with the experiment's test subject.
    • You can suggest that Vanikseth have sex with the test subject instead of you.
  3. Practical Application
    • 5 days after the completion of Experimental Breakthrough, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with another experiment
    • You can convince Vanikseth to pay more with speechcraft if you didn't during Experimental Breakthrough, or you can just tell him he must pay more again if you have previously convinced him to pay more.
  4. Culmination
    • 5 days after the completion of Practical Application, you should receive a courier letter asking you to help Vanikseth with one last thing
    • You will receive 500 gold before helping Vanikseth and another 500 gold 24 hours afterwards
    • After obtaining your reward from Vanika, you can ask her to teach you the soul absorption spell with a speechcraft check

Miscellaneous Quests

1. Entertain the Troops (Stormcloak)
    • Available after obtaining a prostitution license in Windhelm. Speak to the steward, and he will send you to a random Stormcloak camp to entertain the soldiers there.
  2. Restoring Faith
    • Ask a Dibellan priestess if you can do a service for the temple.
    • After completing this quest, if you ask Senna about joining the Temple of Dibella, she will "accidentally" drop a key to the inner sanctum to allow you to go talk to Mother Hamal despite the closure of the temple (assuming you have not yet completed the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella).
    • If you have FFF animations installed, you will have an option to have sex with Sassa and the priestess she speaks to when she returns to the temple.
  3. The Stallion of Markarth
    • After delivering the Stallion's Potion to the target NPC given to you by Bothela in The Hag's Cure in Markarth (usually Raerek), you can ask that NPC if he wants to test out the potion with you.
    • You can have sex with him up to four times and will receive more gold as a quest reward if you have sex with him more
    • If you have sex with him four times, he will express worry that he can't stop and ask you to visit Bothela, Muiri, or any apothecary, depending on who is still alive when the quest starts running. Usually, it will be Bothela unless you kill her immediately upon receiving the Stallion's Potion.
    • If you don't have sex with him four times, then he will tell you about his inability to stop when you return to him.
    • If you leave his location and return to it, he will be having sex with three prostitutes.
    • You can gather ingredients to help the apothecary develop the cure faster, or you can just wait two weeks for them to develop the cure regardless.
    • You can convince the apothecary to give you the cure potion for free, or you can pay them 100 gold.
  4. Where Spirits Have Sex
    • There are a handful of ways to deal with Intius in this quest.
    • You can convince him to turn himself in with high speechcraft.
    • You can steal his confession letter and show it to him to convince him to turn himself in.
    • You can show his confession letter to Numeeva to convince her to kill him.
    • You can convince Numeeva to kill him with high speechcraft.
    • You can kill him.
    • You can turn him in to the steward.
      • If you return to his house within 24 hours, a scene will play where he is arrested.
    • You can get another scroll from Falion and have sex with the ghosts in front of him to convince him to turn himself in.
    • If you are a succubus, you can use Succubus Deadly Seduce on him, which will cause a scene to play.

Other Stuff

1. You can use the mages at Dibella's Garden to travel between brothel locations.
    • This is more expensive than vanilla carriage travel so is best used with a mod to make carriage travel more expensive, but the travel is also instant.
  2. You can practice magic with Fasta at Dibella's Garden Solitude
    • This is meant for role-playing a character who isn't an amazing warrior at game start
    • If you are using a mod that removes all starting spells, Fasta will teach you one offensive spell for free
    • To do this training, you must agree to have sex with a Dremora if you lose, or you must pay 100 extra gold to get Fasta to do it in your place
  3. You can go back and have sex with Jagar after you have had sex with him for the Dawnstar quest
    • You can ask him to pay, but he may or may not be able to
    • You can offer him a discount
    • You can have sex with him for free
    • If you have sex with him for free enough times, he will express romantic interest in you, which you can either shut down or take all the way to marriage
  4. There is different dialogue available for Tlatha if you are nude when you discuss her nudity with her
  5. After you complete the vanilla quest The Heart of Dibella, the next time you enter the Temple of Dibella, a scene will play where Fjotra is sent away.
  6. After you complete Political Favor, Rudhiir will turn up dead if you completed Restraint of Trade without warning him that Benjen was trying to catch him pimping
    • If you suggest to the guards that Benjen was involved in his death, you will receive a 4000 gold quota penalty
    • If you tell Benjen that you think the penalty is unfair, you will receive a 5000 gold quota penalty instead
    • If you tell Benjen that you won't pay the penalty he has added, you will receive a 6000 gold quota penalty instead
  7. Public sex is illegal, by default. This is optional.
    • You must have sex near a bed if you are in an inn. This is also optional.
  8. You can solicit NPCs in most places, but you cannot work in an inn without permission.
  9. If you enter Bryling's house in Solitude between 2 AM and 4 AM, when Falk Firebeard is there, they will have sex.
  10. You can solicit Sheogorath during the vanilla quest The Mind of Madness, and he will have sex with you, but he will appear to pay you in gold only for it to be replaced with random junk afterwards. You can have sex with him as many times as you like, however.

Edited by ruddycray
Updated for 0.9

Version 0.7 is now available. As of this version, I am dropping the ALPHA warnings. That doesn't fundamentally change anything about the mod. It just doesn't seem necessary to use language that sounds more scary than it needs to be.

Great Mod, I have fun to do the prostitution quest,

Carry your mod license with the whore license from Sexlab Survival didnt have any problem at all

Some suggestion i have think about it

-Adding the whore level i think will be nice, highest level get higher pay, and each level will get a title (show in mcm, earn the target gold and serve a target amount customer will get the title)

-Add amount client serve and money haven been earn from selling body in MCM (so wont confuse when i get earn target gold to unlock other quest)

-Adding shortcut key to transform whore business mod or normal mod (sometime customer come ask for sex while i in combat)

-Build in SLSO and get the money after customer cum ( i got a greek to serve customer, example in whiterun dibella brothel, i need to earn 1000g to unlock special job, i invite customer, and get the 5 0gold before starting sex, while sex animation start (customer haven cum), i press End key(cancel sex) , after that i can ask the same customer again, maybe because haven cum so customer aroused is still the same and he will accept the invitation. Ask for sex, get gold ,cancel sex, then ask again.... to earn 1000gold in the same customer i can done in 5 min.

-After customer cum but still got high aroused will ask player for extra service

-Maybe add a dremora whore npc for special quest line

-The Yarl will remove your Thane title if you wanne be a whore, If player already a thane, Yarl will blame you when he figure out u buying license from his steward. And the follower wont follow you anymore. (if this wont break the vanilla game). Maybe the thane quest still can proceed as the vanilla game, but will

take back thane title with sending you a letter). i believe no yarl would like his thane was a whore....but not personal whore???

well just a suggestion

Thank you so much for the great quest mod

Edited by sexhaizai
1 hour ago, sexhaizai said:

Great Mod, I have fun to do the prostitution quest,

Carry your mod license with the whore license from Sexlab Survival didnt have any problem at all

Some suggestion i have think about it

-Adding the whore level i think will be nice, highest level get higher pay, and each level will get a title (show in mcm, earn the target gold and serve a target amount customer will get the title)

-Add amount client serve and money haven been earn from selling body in MCM (so wont confuse when i get earn target gold to unlock other quest)

-Adding shortcut key to transform whore business mod or normal mod (sometime customer come ask for sex while i in combat)

-Build in SLSO and get the money after customer cum ( i got a greek to serve customer, example in whiterun dibella brothel, i need to earn 1000g to unlock special job, i invite customer, and get the 5 0gold before starting sex, while sex animation start (customer haven cum), i press End key(cancel sex) , after that i can ask the same customer again, maybe because haven cum so customer aroused is still the same and he will accept the invitation. Ask for sex, get gold ,cancel sex, then ask again.... to earn 1000gold in the same customer i can done in 5 min.

-After customer cum but still got high aroused will ask player for extra service

-Maybe add a dremora whore npc for special quest line

-The Yarl will remove your Thane title if you wanne be a whore, If player already a thane, Yarl will blame you when he figure out u buying license from his steward. And the follower wont follow you anymore. (if this wont break the vanilla game). Maybe the thane quest still can proceed as the vanilla game, but will

take back thane title with sending you a letter). i believe no yarl would like his thane was a whore....but not personal whore???

well just a suggestion

Thank you so much for the great quest mod

Glad you're enjoying the mod. Thanks for the feedback. Naturally, I can't promise I will do all of those things, but I will definitely take them into consideration.

One thing: the amount of money you have earned for each employer is already in the MCM menu. It's the "lifetime earnings" stat. That is the value that the mod uses when deciding to unlock the special jobs quests.

By the way, is there any requirement to start the new Benjen quest? I did the Erikur one but after talking to Benjen; there is no more dialogue option asking if he needs help with anything.  

I might be at fault here since I don’t remember if this save I’m playing had a previous version of Ancient Prostitution installed.

10 hours ago, Highborn said:

Does the new content for the vanilla dibella quest in which you rescue Fjotra happens regardless of you doing the quest from ancient profession? Or do you need to have done that prior to rescuing Fjotra?

It should happen regardless, but it's not part of the vanilla quest. It happens afterwards, and you must leave the temple and come back to trigger it.

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

By the way, is there any requirement to start the new Benjen quest? I did the Erikur one but after talking to Benjen; there is no more dialogue option asking if he needs help with anything.  

I might be at fault here since I don’t remember if this save I’m playing had a previous version of Ancient Prostitution installed.

The new Benjen quest is a special job so is available at the same time as Discerning Taste. You must tell Benjen that you are worried about making your quota.

If you just want to test it out, you can cheat with:

Spoiler

setpqv TAPQWhoringController LifetimeEarningsBen 1200

Also, this message has complete (with major spoilers) details about all mod content.

Edited by ruddycray
Adding link to message with mod content

Hello.

Some time ago I wanted to install Radiant Prostitution, but it have some major incompatibility I don't like, other mods that auto starts sex animations with your character, breaks/might break Radiant Prostitution, so I skipped it.

So want to ask if your mod don't have that flaw like Radiant Prostitution ?

12 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Hello.

Some time ago I wanted to install Radiant Prostitution, but it have some major incompatibility I don't like, other mods that auto starts sex animations with your character, breaks/might break Radiant Prostitution, so I skipped it.

So want to ask if your mod don't have that flaw like Radiant Prostitution ?

The Ancient Profession will skip sex scenes if they fail for some reason. Other than that, all I can suggest is to test it out. If the mods you want to use really just grab random NPCs or the player at random it's hard to guarantee that it won't break anything that's scripted in a quest without trying it out.

4 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

Hey,

what I did wrong, because seeing some naked npc's from this mod.

I don't have any mod from soft requirements section, is that why some npc's are without clothes ?

Will install some, those which won't take plugin slot.

There are three NPCs that are supposed to not wear clothes all the time. The elf in Dragon Bridge, the two girls besides Benjen Black Briar in Riften. Perhaps you are seeing one of them?

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

There are three NPCs that are supposed to not wear clothes all the time. The elf in Dragon Bridge, the two girls besides Benjen Black Briar in Riften. Perhaps you are seeing one of them?

No, nude npc's was in Whiterun's brothel and in sleeping giant inn, did not checked other places.

Anyway, I installed 3 cloth mods from soft requirement section, visited those same places and looks like everybody have clothes now.

Still, not sure if those installed cloth mods fixed the problem, or something else.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:04 PM, Artful Dodger said:

No, nude npc's was in Whiterun's brothel and in sleeping giant inn, did not checked other places.

Anyway, I installed 3 cloth mods from soft requirement section, visited those same places and looks like everybody have clothes now.

Still, not sure if those installed cloth mods fixed the problem, or something else.

There's intentionally a 5% possibility by default  that some of the prostitutes won't have any clothes on their bodies, though they will usually at least be wearing shoes if that happens. I don't think that should apply to Calia in Riverwood, though. The outfits are supposed to have defaults (usually the tavern wench clothes) in case you don't have any of the soft dependencies installed, but it's possible I didn't set something up correctly. Usually, I only see complete nudity in NPCs who aren't really designed to be that way when I jump straight from the title screen to the brothel or something with a console coc command, but I'll admit I don't usually run with all of those outfit mods turned off, so I might just have missed something.

Edited by ruddycray

Some outfits are really nice, but don't work very well.

Female Outfits Standalone CBBE BodySlide, getting gaps in hands and legs(but maybe I did something wrong)

Crazy Magician Glass Robe SE - CBBE-BS CBP-Physics, as all comment say, outfit flickers like crazy(on pc) + not showing on npc's at all(even after 50 inventory resets)